R.A.W. Home and Exterior Designs, LLC

With Angi since March 2013

Licensed and Insured Residential Contractor...

Keenan Window & Door

Family owned and operated since 1990. We use only in house installers, no sub contractors. Every job is finished with great detail so that all of our customers walk away knowing that thay made the correct choice in picking Keenan Window. Estimates are free. Call today about specials.

Dependable Shutter & Glass

Dependable Shutter & Glass is a one-stop resource for all of your storm protection needs — from high-quality shutters to impact and non-impact windows and doors, safety window film, top-of-the-line installation, shutter conversion and maintenance services. We serve Miami and all of Dade County, Fort Lauderdale and all of Broward County, West Palm Beach and all of Palm Beach County. We go anywhere in South Florida and we do it all. You can depend on us.

Caner Impact Windows LLC

It’s Caner Impact Window’s goal to provide you with the highest quality impact windows and doors to protect what you hold so precious. Our heavy-duty doors and windows come with high-performance glass that ensures sturdy protection against natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, and strong air currents, as well as impacts flying debris. Caner places its customers above all and therefore offers the best assistance, smooth installation, guarantees and unmatched quality on each of its products.

04/06/2017

He came on time, measured, discussed price. He called me back with options. He priced the items and called me back with options. We chose the options. It took time because it took 3 weeks for the products to be made because they're custom made. Then he came and installed them. Everything these people did was an A, that's why I hired him.

Description of Work
They came in and did an estimate and measured.

Category replacement windows,doors

04/06/2017

He sent workmen to install the window. He didn't come himself. They were there, they did it and did a good job. They were punctual, clean, and they even bring a shop vac. They clean up, not perfectly, but the fact that they do it. The little paint chips and filings when they adjusted things, they vacuum it all up. The window was a custom measured product and it was a perfect fit. It didn't come wi...

Description of Work
He installed an aluminum screen door and a half plexiglass and half screen porch enclosure. He also installed a hurricane window.

Category replacement windows,doors

04/06/2017

He's a nice clean guy. I am changing house insurance companies. One of the reasons is I now have him. If anything ever happens to my house, I would go to him and say Hey, I need a new such and such because of hurricane damage. I feel that strongly about him.

Description of Work
They installed hurricane shutters.

Category window treatments

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Designed and installed a sunroom.

Category concrete repair,screen repair

04/07/2016

Ryan was very professional and punctual. Do yourself a favor and call RAW!!

Description of Work
Repair/Replace patio roof, and added a huge pergola.

Category screen repair

Specializing in but not limited to Pool enclosures,Sun rooms, Impact windows, Hurricane shutters, Screen rooms, Concrete and Pavers, Carports, Railing