Complete Structure Painting

With Angi since August 2016

Complete Structure Painting is a commercial, industrial, hospitality and residential painting contractor located in Plantation, Florida....

Restoration Maintenance

Restoration Maintenance

Restoration Maintenance is South Florida's Trusted Water Restoration and Mold Remediation Company. We Are Available To Help Your Home or Business 24/7/365. Free In Person Inspections The Same Day! We Work With All Insurance Companies So You Don't Have To. Call the Trusted Experts for Water Removal or Storm Damage Repair Before Dangerous Mold Accumulates. If Your Property Has Mold, We Will Remove It As Early As Today! We Are Here To Keep Our Community Safe and To Run An Ethical Company Taking Care Of Our Customers. Call Us Today at 954-787-3454 For Your Free Quote!

04/05/2011

The job was too small so I was disappointed. However, he suggested some other contractors' I could call so I appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had someone come out for an estimate. He was very courteous and punctual. I needed to get some painting and carpentry done.

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

12/17/2008

Top notch job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of an apartment and of my house.

CATEGORY house painters

commercial painting contractor, industrial painting contractor, commercial painting company, painting contractor, commercial painter