Venning Pest Control

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2003

2201 Parkview Dr

Plant City, FL 33563

Venning Pest Control is a full service, owner operated pest control company in the Tampa Bay area since 1996. I, Keith Venning, provide service for residential, commercial and industrial clients. I will be at your home performing the service, so you always have the comfort of knowing I am on the job. NO CONTRACTS or long term commitments required. My specialty includes a six month service warranty for residential treatments with FREE follow up calls should problems arise until it is resolved. We always practice “integrated pest management”, which not only eliminates current infestations but keeps insects from entering or breeding inside the home. By using various baiting techniques, along with IGR’s (insect growth regulators), our simple, proven pest management strategies provide effective, complete pest elimination with minimal environmental impact. License # JB167625; FL Cert. #JF7134 Owner operated...

10/18/2017

Jihong X.

Ants never returned in all but the master bathroom. Mr. Venning came out again and exterminted not just the master bathroom but th he whole house.

Description of Work
Ant exterminating

10/10/2017

Elizabeth H.

Great! Mr. Venning was punctual, professional and helpful. He explained what he was doing and sprayed the whole house and around the perimeter for small crawling insects. Since we are members of Angie's List there was a 10% discount.

Description of Work
Pest Control: knats

08/01/2017

Kelly O.

They were responsive , professional, extremely knowledgeable and explained what we needed to do before they came out. They dealt with these pests in more than one way to eliminate them! 😁

Description of Work
We had a German roach problem that we couldn't get under control.

07/15/2017

Paulette C.

I have had a very good experience with them. They have pretty much stopped my pest problem. He came out and did an initial treatment in June. He told me when he came that I had a severe problem which I already knew of course. He said that he would probably have to come back. We got everything out of the cabinets. He sprayed everything for me. I did have to call him to come back. He came out and the problem was pretty much resolved. He has been very responsive, very open and upfront with me. He is a very nice man. He knows his business. He charged me a one time fee was $100 and there was no charge the next time he came back. He said that he would come out and take care of the problem, if he had to come back it was part of the same package. He was very efficient. He was very efficient, polite and did what he said he was going to do. This may sound basic but you do not always get that anymore. I have already recommended him to several of my friends.

Description of Work
They do my pest control.

07/03/2017

Brian L.

Very upfront about what to expect with treatment of our new home's german roach problem. We came up with an action plan before we moved in to our new home, shopped around the name-brand services and decided to go with a local company instead. The home was treated and we've been very vigilant these past weeks with scarcely a roach seen. Honestly, german roaches are a pain to get rid of, even with the luxury of an empty home ahead of our move in date. We've been in the home for couple weeks now and I'm beyond impressed with the level of professionalism and experience that Venning's Pest Control brought to the job.

Description of Work
Moderate german roach infestation in new property.

06/20/2017

Brenda S.

He sprayed for roaches, there was not one dead roach seen and after waiting a week to see if it would work I have seen live roaches every day. I call yesterday but no one answered. I left a message. I would have gladly paid the 125.00 to get sprayed if it would have killed the roaches. There was no smell when he sprayed.

Description of Work
I needed my house sprayed for roaches, mostly in the kitchen area. He came in and sprayed the whole house. There was no smell at all. I see live roaches the day after but thought maybe it took some time. So here it is two weeks later and I am still seeing live roaches. he has a three month gareentee I called today and left a message but haven't been called yet.

04/13/2017

Theresalynne K.

Problem eliminated in only 2 visits. 1 year guarantee in the event of future problems. There has been no evidence of any more pest activity in the 2 months since treatment. We highly recommend Venning Pest Control.

Description of Work
New pest infestation eradication.

01/16/2017

Michael G.

He is an awesome guy. He comes out and does his job. That's about all you can ask for. I would absolutely use him in the future.

Description of Work
I use Venning Pest Control.

10/31/2016

Cesar C.

awesome. i would never use anyone else.

Description of Work
pesticide treatment of house inside/outside.

09/26/2016

Marian D.

Wished I called Keith the first time around. He sounds determined to get the bugs out and price is reasonable! Keith is very knowledgable, professional, and courteous. Will use him for all future pest control needs for my parent's home. The no contract policy does make you want to do the opposite, because I intend to call him every 6 months for maintenance from this point on!

Description of Work
German roaches, large ants, and exterior pest.

Hawx Pest Control

Wise Owl Plus LLC

Is your home overrun by rats, termites, or other pests? Then get help from a professional exterminator! Wise Owl Plus, LLC is a pest control company in the Tampa, FL area that is dedicated to providing clients with outstanding service. We have over 14 years of experience in the industry, and as such know the best ways to successfully rid your property of a variety of different pests. We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity; we’re always truthful about our findings, and do whatever we can to make sure your home is pest-free. Our aim is to treat our clients exactly the way we’d want to be treated. We don’t just offer pest control services; we can also help with insulation. Insulation can be a great way to keep pests out. Plus, it can help you better regulate the temperature of your home. We offer batt insulation, blown-in insulation, and vapor and radiant heat barrier installation in order to help your home. From pest control to insulation, you can trust Wise Owl Plus to help. Call now in order to get your free estimate.

MOSQUITO MIST OF FLORIDA

Mosquito Mist We are an automated insect misting system company. We focus 100% on mosquitoes, no-see-ums,and flies. Our systems are semi permanently installed on the areas of your home or business that you want protected from these annoying insects. We have been in business 19 years and are committed to protecting outdoor lifestyles. We install, service, and maintain the systems. We are not a conventional pest control company, and only focus on the abatement of mosquitoes,no-see-ums, and flies in the areas that you want protected.

Licensed & insured general household pest control & rodent control - roaches, ants, fleas, spiders, silverfish, & rodents

Termite control & inspections, foundation slab pre treatment, & fumigation