College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving

Florida
Florida department of Agriculture and Consumer services

622 South Collins ST

Plant City, FL 33563

Sick and tired of unprofessional, old, and boring movers? Enroll Hunk University today the home of stress free Moving and Junk removal! We bring a level of professionalism, youth, and athleticism that others don't offer and all with smiles and a laugh! Call the Hunks today and enjoy your stress free service! P.S We work closely with the United food bank of Plant City at this location so on the day of your service if you have food you'd like to donate we'd love to take it for you to them on our Food Bank Fridays! Also some of the furniture we pick up as "Junk" we donate as much as possible and some of it helps us in collaboration with the Food Bank to help homeless people and families in the community to be furnished as they back on their feet!...

hauling (50)movers (31)

05/04/2020

When I called the company I was ensured they followed CDC guidelines, I requested they wear masks, and booties. I was assured they followed all CDC guidelines. They arrived at my home at 830am with no masks, booties, they told me they are not required to wear mask? They said there was nothing on the order that it was requested. They managed to find 2 masks in their truck. I am a senior, until all ...

Description of Work
Furniture, bed removal

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

03/27/2020

Alex and Jose were awesome! They came in the promised time frame and they called when they were on their way. They had the items I wanted removed loaded up in a quick and efficient manner. Great guys with great service!

Description of Work
Garage Clean Out

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and for your support! We’re very pleased to of taken care of this service for you! Have a blessed day!

03/10/2020

They are very quick. When you need them right away, they came out the same day. They were very polite and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
They hauled away all my junks.

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

Thank you very much for the support, the opportunity and of course the kind words! We hope that we see you again and wish you a blessed day!!

08/05/2019

Perfect all went well under terrible weather conditions, I was in the moving industry for 10 years in sales and operations with three top national moving companies, I was impressed with all facets of the move

Description of Work
moved a household from tampa to ocala

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! We try very hard to not let the weather affect us and were glad you appreciated the effort from the Hunks. I hope you enjoy your new home and we wish you a blessed day!

07/24/2019

They were running behind schedule , but kept me informed on when they would be here. Once they got to my house both men were very friendly and did a quick, efficient job. Would hire again.

Description of Work
junk removal

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the support! I hope you have a blessed day and that we see you again. Thank you!

11/12/2018

Overall the service was great. Didn't specify gym equipment when I made the reservation but Nick B. and Sterling obliged and took it for a small additional cost. Had a minor issue with team member who was trying to take my card payment so I ended up paying with check instead. Card info was just entered incorrectly.

Description of Work
Removing office furniture, electronics and gym equipment

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

Thank you so much we greatly appreciate the support and the kind words! We hope you enjoy your new home and were glad we could help provide you with a stress free experience! Thank you again and have a great day!

08/17/2018

Great! The H.U.N.K.S arrived five minutes prior and gave me a call 30 minutes ahead of time stating that they were on the way. I originally needed just a move, but when I realized I probably wouldn't have as much space as I thought, they reminded me that they do junk removal/donations as well! They hauled off my items and sent me a donation receipt for proof! Would definitely recommend and use aga...

Description of Work
Moving and Junk Removal

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

07/10/2018

Outstanding! They were clean, great guys, excellent service! I think it was Justin and Julian. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Moving from a 3rd floor appt to a new location

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

Thank you very much sir we really appreciate the kind words and the support! We hope you have a great day and have settled into your new home nicely!

02/05/2018

Excellent! Gaige Beall and his team were hard working, energetic and careful with our belongings. We moved out in a timely manner which saved us a lot of money!! High recommend. Would use again!

Description of Work
Moving from our apartment and storage unit

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

Thank you so very much for your continued support and we are pleased to hear that everything went smoothly! We hope everything is settling in nicely at your new home in Texas!

11/22/2017

Josh and Matt were great! Will hire again!

Description of Work
Small move

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

Thank you so very much for your continued support and we are pleased to hear that everything went smoothly! I know we just completed another move for you and we are really appreciative that you have been a loyal and beloved client! Thank you again and have a great day!

We haul away any items that you have in your business or home that you may consider unwanted to our many partners who specialize in donation and recycling, we never go fill up a landfill with your items. We also are a full service moving company that will strive to make your move as stress free as possible!

We do not haul away or move toxic chemicals, paint, asbestos, biohazards, flammable items, pianos (we do take upright pianos), or large safes.