Anytime Pump and Well

Founded 2018 • With Angi since January 2018

804 Swilley Loop

Plant City, FL 33567

We repair well pumps in the Hillsborough and surrounding counties. We guarantee our work and your satisfaction. Open 24/7

12/02/2019

Cynthia L.

Very professional and punctual. They were the first to respond to my inquiry over the Thanksgiving Day holiday and scheduled me 2 days later to come out and inspect my well pump. It was short cycling. Hunter was very patient and took the time to answer all my questions and describe the issue to me. He quickly replaced the bladder and even closed off a hose pipe that was leaking at no additional charge. I plan to use them again for any well repairs or services and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Replacement of bladder well tank

07/12/2019

Michael A.

Came home after work and had no water coming from the well. Next morning at 630am I called Anytime Pump and Well. I was expecting to get an answering service, but RJ(the owner) answered the phone very professionally and asked how he could be of assistance. I explained that I was looked on Angies List for a company to come out and get our well running again as soon as possible. RJ asked if 8:00am that morning would work for us and I responded that 8:00am would be great! RJ arrived and was very professional, diagnosed the issue, advised of the cost to repair, I ok’d it and he had the new well power control box installed in short order. While he was onsite I inquired about installing a new pressure switch for preventive measures. He took care of that as well in nothing flat. I found a reputable, professional and punctual water well repair person that I know I can now call at almost any time for quick response. Hard working young man that provides a good customer service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Mike Anderson Thonotosassa

Description of Work
Needed new power control box on well

06/27/2019

Ron B.

It was excellent. They did everything they said they gonna do. Very competitive price.

Description of Work
They replaced the piping and the whole well.

06/24/2019

Tom C.

Answered my early morning call, arrived within the hour. Discussed my issues addressed my questions and talked to me like I'm a person. Cost comparable to others. Service at 7 am Monday superb.

Description of Work
Diagnose and repair my well

06/22/2019

Jerry H.

Had our well go out on a Saturday. Called, and had immediate response - arrived at our house within 30 minutes. Diagnosed a bad pressure switch and had it replaced within 15 minutes. For a weekend off hours emergency call, pricing was great, and the service was great! Thanks so much for the quick response!

Description of Work
Diagnose well problem and replace pressure switch

06/11/2019

Wilda S.

It was great. They fixed the problem right away.

Description of Work
Put in new pump.

Clark's Pump and Well Service LLC

Clark's Pump and Well Service LLC have the well pump services in Plant City, FL. Some of the services we provide are well pump install, well pump repair, well pump replacement, water well services and septic tank pumping. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! If you are looking for the best services at an affordable price then give us a call today!8133841022

Bay Area Pump And Well Service LLC

Full service pump and well service. We service all makes and models well pumps, tanks, pool pumps, sprinkler pumps, water softners, any well equipment. 24 hour service. Call for free estimates over the phone. All major credit cards accepted.

Red Cap Plumbing and Air

Red Cap Plumbing and Air Conditioning offers extensive knowledge and service when it comes to your home's plumbing & Air Conditioning. We call this Red Cap Service. We also guarantee this service. Red Cap Service ... Guaranteed. We are fully licensed and insured, family owned and operated, our owners are born and raised in the Tampa market. Since we take such pride in our work, if you are not completely satisfied with your service you can take the technicians Red Cap and we will buy this cap back for $100 credit on your next service. So give us a call and experience our friendly, honest and dependable service for the Tampa area.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Well Repairs, Well Replacement, Pump Replacements, Pump Repairs

We do not offer Sump Pump services.