Abbott's Plumbing

With Angi since March 2015

604 Hicks Rd

Plant City, FL 33567

Abbott’s Plumbing Inc. in Hillsborough & Polk County, Florida, provides comprehensive, prompt, and affordable plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Our certified plumbing contractor offers quality workmanship that keeps the water flowing in the right direction. Whether you

03/08/2018

Lanette G.

Please do not consider this plumbing company!! I called 3 days ago to get a quote, then accepted the quote and scheduled the appointment for today (3/8/18). They didn't show up at the scheduled time, I called and asked if they were coming. They were going to call back. After two more calls, left on their voicemail, I have given up that they are coming. I have taken off of work today so that I could get this work done. I consider this contractor to be nonresponsive and does not follow through on commitments. I now have to find another plumber, which will most likely need another day off as I doubt I can get anyone at the last minute. I usually like to go with the contractors that have fewer reviews to give them a response to help them along. In this case, it obviously backfired. Again, please rethink using this contractor.

Description of Work
installation of a kitchen sink

12/19/2017

Diana C.

Jason showed up to our home the same day we asked for service. He was punctual, friendly and professional. He replaced our garbage disposal and everything now worlds great. He was open to answering some other questions I had and was well pleased. If anyone needs help with plumbing or in need of a new garbage disposal look no further. Ask for Jason he did amazing. Also thank you to Chelsea who was really kind over the phone.

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal

06/24/2017

JAN D.

They were fantastic. They've given me a reasonable price for the scope of the work. It was for their camera, but they told me that up front.

Description of Work
It was for their camera to run through the sewer lines.

Branch Water Inc.

Our goal is to understand your concerns about your water and educate you on the options to fix those concerns. In most cases, we will provide you a few different options and explain the pros and cons of each selection. We never use high-pressure sales tactics or scare customers into buying from us. We don't install homeowner provided equipment. We specialize in residential water treatment. We aren't plumbers or electricians also trying to sell you water treatment too. We offer salt/chlorine delivery service, annual maintenance agreements, and on-demand service of most major manufacturers. We are a Water Right & CareSoft dealer servicing Polk County , Western Osceola County (Celebration, Four Corners, Reunion, Champions Gate), and Eastern Hillsborough County (Plant City, Dover). All are manufactured in the USA.

Titan Plumbing and Water Solutions

With over 20 years of experience in the water treatment system industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything involving water treatment systems. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Titan Water Solutions a call today, we look forward to working with you!

GLASS WATER SYSTEMS

We are a full service water treatment company that handles any water problems. We are a commercial, industrial, and residential service company. We have over 45 years of combined experience and the owner has been working in this business since 1995. Our company was founded in 2004. We currently have several thousand customers in almost every state and some foreign countries. We believe in good service and affordable water treatment. We accept appointments for Saturdays and do not work on Sundays

Plumbing Services