TIFFANY'S CLEAN BEAN CLEANING SERVICE

With Angi since April 2008

07/19/2010

Victoria M.

She comes every Wednesday. My experiencing has been average to below average. The first several months were much better, but it seems the level of quality has tapered off. The punctuality also cancels occasionally.

Description of Work
They clean the bathrooms, floors, carpets, some of the windows, and wipe the counters down. They also occasionally make the beds.

Category house cleaning

04/02/2008

Lynne H.

We called Tiffany after seeing her ad on a website and I really did not know what to expect. She was able to come to our home that afternoon for a consultation. I was very impressed with how thorough she was. She walked through the house with me and made a custom cleaning plan for our home, asking me exactly how I like things done. When we were done with the walk through, she sat down and showed me how she was calculating the cost of the clean and gave me a bottom line price (NOT a varying estimate!) I also liked that she offered me a "Green Bean Clean" with all natural cleaning products because she saw that I have an infant and toddler. The green clean was about $20 more and I was not sure that it would look as good as traditional chemicals, but I was pleasantly surprised! I know my pets and children are in a clean, healthy environment and my home is beautiful! I was so happy with the whole process and I fully recommend you use this cleaning service!

Description of Work
Tiffany cleaned our 3 bed/ 2 bath home with all natural cleaning products (But they have regular chemical cleans as well). The standard clean included floors, counters, bathrooms and dusting. We added window and refrigerator cleaning as well.

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

CLEANING SERVICES.