AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2004

7195 66th St N

Pinellas Park, FL 33781

American Housing, New Home Builders of Tampa Bay Florida, was established in 1990 with a philosophy of quality and integrity. Our strong commitment to customer satisfaction assures you that your new home buying process will be a pleasurable experience. American Housing truly cares about creating a

09/28/2015

Connie I.

Description of Work
Unlike previous comments, I am a direct buy member. He rearranged his schedule because I had to move from ft. lauderdale. His office responds better to emails than phone calls.

11/29/2013

herman D.

Terrible! We needed the job done within one month. We spoke to several contractors but none could fit us into the time frame we needed. American Housing and Remodeling (pinellas park) said they could. their price was nearly double the price of all other contractors but we needed the work done ASAP (medical reasons) so we decided to go with them. The company lied to get our business, missed the deadline by three weeks, did sloppy unprofessional work. And when they were done, the work they did lowered the overall value of our home. I would strongly urge anyone against doing business with American Housing and remodeling. It casts a bad light on Angie's list having them listed as a provider to your customers. It's these type of companies that Angie's list are supposted to protect consumers from. They should not be on Angie's list at all. They rip people off, use cheap materials and do sloppy work and Jerry, the job supervisor is well aware of it, as are the owners Paul and Lee. We joined to prevent making anymore mistakes when picking companies to work for us that are reputable. We were shocked to see this company on Angie's list. Further more, we were contacted by Angie's list and asked to review this company having used them previously, we told the reviewer all about the horrible experience we had with them, and then we saw them featured in the preferred provider section of the monthly magazine from Angie's list. What a slap in the face. Thanks for asking. Please pass it on and take this company off your list.

Description of Work
Remodel parts of our home

09/03/2013

Janet and Bruce D.

It was good. The supervisor of the job was there quite often. He was very on the spot so I enjoyed working with them. He helped me install a laminate floor in the room they put on.

Description of Work
I used American Housing Builders to do an add-on to my home.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling

08/14/2013

LARYSA H.

They were nice to work with. They have a good reputation and I was referred to them, so they are who I took my concerns to.

Description of Work
I went to them with questions about building a new home.

Category home builders

04/15/2013

herman D.

We won't be using them again. We live in a custom home and their level of craftsmanship did not match what we have here. They are a substandard company and they are not quality builders. We would not recommend them. We went with them because they were the only company that could get to us in our timeframe. The price was high for what they did. We had arguments and it was horrible. There is not a chance that we would use them again.

Description of Work
We used American Housing Builders to remodel our bathroom.

Category home remodeling

09/12/2012

Don S.

The remodeling went fine. Dust was kept to a minimum. This was a relatively small job and work was delay from time to time because sub-contractors had other larger jobs, but because most work was in the addition we were not inconvenienced.

Description of Work
Had an open lanai enclosed. New large windows installed. Floors in the guest bath, master bath, halls, enclosed porch, and kitchen were re-tiled with ceramic tile. New sinks and counter tops were installed in the baths and kitchen. New doors installed, front hall, rear door and garage entry door. Installed wood floors in master bedroom and office.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, garage doors, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home builders, home remodeling, doors

06/19/2012

THERESA S.

We met with Paul and Lee and picked out everything. They said it would take a few weeks to get the permits which it did and as soon as they received them the work started. Kevin was my project manager and he was terrific. He walked me though the weekly schedule so I would know what work was being done that week. If I had any questions or concerns I could call him. The quality of the work was terrific. My tile is beautiful and the vanity and granite were just perfect. The workers were very professional, and everything was completed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I called this company for an estimate on enlarging our master bathroom and enlarging the closet. They responded immediately and I set up an appointment with Paul Elder. He came out and helped me with a design for the closet and bathroom which was better than the plan I had thought about. He said he would have an estimate in a couple days, which he did. It was within the budget that I had planned.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

02/25/2010

Barry R.

I found this company at a home show and told them that I had already selected cabinets and tile and that I needed drywall, electrical, plumbing, cabinet installation, tile installation, painting, etc. A representative came to my house and became quite belligerent when he found out that his company would not be supplying the cabinets. He said they would get back to me an estimate and left and that was the last I heard from them.

Description of Work
Wanted to have the kitchen and adjoining room remodeled.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

In response to the member’s claim that we went out to his home and became belligerent upon finding out that he was to do his own cabinets, electrical, tile and painting is simply not true. We informed the member at the Home Show that we were a licensed and reputable company that specialized in one and two story room additions, and did not do small handy man or piece-meal type jobs. After this was explained to him and at his request, we went out to his home anyway, to take a look at his proposed project. Once there, and seeing first-hand what he had in mind, we simply informed him that it was a project we were not interested in at the time. We are sorry that the member remembers this differently, but he was never treated discourteously and was treated with the same respect that we treat all of our customers with.

03/30/2009

JULIA & SIDNEY K.

Work was done in timely fashion and the work was of excellent quality. They were very neat and clean during and after installation.

Description of Work
Removed old countertops and Installed granite countertops throughout kitchen and dinette area.

02/23/2009

LARYSA H.

As with any remodeling projects, sometimes something would pop up, like a carpenter would not show up, but communication was always great. They always called and cleared up any questions that I had. I was thoroughly pleased. If I couldn't reach the superintendent, I would call Mr. Venuti. The workmanship was great and timeliness was great. All in all, I was very pleased with both the jobs.

Description of Work
I had a room that had a step down, it used to be a car port. It would always flood because it was lower than grade. Mr. Venuti suggested that we pour concrete to level the floor up with the rest of the house. He put down floors and painted. Took out a pointless door. Took out an attic access. Made it a real dining room for me. Straightened out the ceiling. Also put on a "mother in law" addition to the back of the house.

Precision Overhead Garage Door

You can rely on Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area was opened in 2001 and proudly serves the West Florida. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. 45 Trucks running days, evenings, weekends, with no extra charge for nights or weekends. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Precision Garage Door Service, Precision Garage Door, Rapp Operations, LLC, Precision Door, Precision Overhead Door. Additional phone numbers - (727) 556-0066, (727) 573-7968.

Friendly Garage Doors

Friendly is a premier garage door Company based in the Tampa Bay area specializing in repairing and servicing garage doors and openers. With 10 years experience in the field, we are committed to meet or exceed your expectations by providing quality products, professional repairs and a friendly, experienced staff.

Award 2022
    Instafloors Inc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC.

How is AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. overall rated?

AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What days are AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. open?

AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. is open:

What payment options does AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. provide

AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. offer a senior discount?

No, AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Does AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC.?

Yes, AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. offers warranties.

What services does AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. offer?

AMERICAN HOUSING BUILDERS, INC. offers the following services: NEW CUSTOM HOME CONSTRUCTION, 1 AND 2 STORY ROOM ADDITIONS, KITCHENS & BATHROOMS, WHOLE HOUSE REMODELING.