A Advanced Electrical Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

8081 56th Street

Pinellas Park, FL 33781

We are full service electrical contractors that work to the highest standards. Our professional electricians provide reliable, safe electrical systems and repairs with the understanding that working safe and cleaning up after every job are part of the requirements. All of our work is guaranteed so you can feel confident your home or office will be serviced right. For your convenience, we accept most credit cards along with cash and checks....

04/17/2016

Carmella J.

Perfect...I trust all these employees to do any type of work.

Description of Work
Electrical box and new meter.

Category electrician

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! I was a pleasure working for you. Erik

03/20/2016

Tina H.

We have a house built in the 70's, with electrical meant for a small one story. It's had several additions over the years without anything getting updated - just junctioned to and/or spliced off. Needless to say, everything was a big, dangerous mess! We got several quotes, and they ended up right in the middle - but they best explained what they'd do, and were the most plesant and personable to deal with, so they got our business! So glad we picked them - everything went without a hitch; no complaints at all. In and out in a day with two guys, no mess or anything left behind, work was neatly done. Had them come out for some additional work in other parts of the house and plan on calling them again as we update more things. Would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Upgraded Electrical Service/Panel

Category electrician,remodeling

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the business!! Erik

11/27/2015

Carmella J.

Description of Work
Put in plugs for remodelled kitchen

Category electrician,remodeling

Thank you for the work and the review! Erik

09/16/2015

david S.

Description of Work
preston- very professional, replaced a light switch that i blew out, also grounded the switch. di9d a very nice job. would use again

Thank you for the work and the review! Erik

03/15/2015

DINAH D.

I couldn't be happier. The service was professional, prompt, courteous, and top-notch. The owner, Erik, was personable, polite, and always responded to my calls in a timely manner. Any problems encountered (as this is an old house) were repaired and brought up to code, with Erik always keeping me in the loop. And, they left the job site sparkling clean, which doesn't always happen. This is my 3rd home renovation, so I know what to look for in terms of quality. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Description of Work
Complete electrical kitchen remodel with BEAUTIFUL new recessed lighting, provided extra outlets on the porch, and extra flood lighting on outside of the home.

Category electrician,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you for taking time to give us a review. We appreciate the work! Erik

03/13/2015

Jill K.

While having the exterior of the home painted, the painter found an exposed wire. I immediately began searching for an electrician as it was a fire hazard and the painter wouldn't be held up in that area of working. Erik was the first one to be able to come out and fit me into the schedule the next day. Erik has a kind and professional manner - thank you ! Brian arrived as expected and repaired the exposed wire in the correct manner for being an outside electrical end point. Brian also was kind and professional and skilled. He explained the steps and the work needing to be done. Definitely will call on them for all future electrical needs and highly recommend them here and personal circle. Thank you and keep doing what you're doing :-)

Description of Work
Repaired electrical cord on exterior of home.

Thank your for the work and the review! Erik

03/05/2015

Sabine W.

First time just before Christmas our outside Christmas lights went into darkness, Advanced Electrical seemed to be the only responder who made a real effort to squeeze us into their busy schedule, fixed the problem, quickly, professionally and at a very competitive price. Next time around we asked them to do a circuit map of our house, which was done in the estimated time frame and price. Third time around our bathroom and closet lights needed updating and fixing, again, rather prompt, great service . Definitely great people.

Description of Work
We used Advanced Electrical 3 times so far, each time very professional, prompt, competitive. Blackout of Christmas lights fixed, circuit map for the house established, updated bathroom and closet ceiling lights.

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you for the kind review and for the work! Erik

02/07/2015

Eve N.

I called Eric early Friday morning with an urgent electrical problem, we lost all power inside of home. He called back immediately and made arrangements to provide service within 1 hour of my call. He is a top notch electrician and was very experienced in his trade. He used all his resources and man power to restore power to the home quickly. He coordinated with Duke energy to restore electrical service safe to the home. His prices were extremely reasonable and i will use him for all electrical repairs in the future.

Description of Work
Diagnosed power failure into home. installed proper grounding rods and contacted power company. He restored power and performed a detailed explanation of why the occurrence happened.

Category electrician

Thank you for the work and for the kind review! Erik

01/29/2015

Carl S.

I had some outlets in the living room that were not working. This occurred on a Sunday. I called for service and they had someone at the house within a couple of hours. Sunday rates are a lot higher as would be expected, but he wasted no time and did not milk the situation. Had it fixed in an hour. Returned a couple days later for some follow up work. I am completely satisfied with the work and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Repaired electric outage

Thank your for the work and the review! Erik

02/10/2014

Jessica S.

It took nearly a week to re-wire the entire the house and the crew was good about each day making sure I had power in enough rooms to continue living there and supplied as many temporary extension cords as I needed. The company was up front about the level of work and the amount of time it would take to complete the job. They were informative about all code and regulations and what was needed in order to pass permit inspection. They were also upfront about the cost of additional items I wanted and proactive in helping me make some decisions (e.g. installing a three-way switch which instead of the two-way switch). They cleaned up after themselves each day and had time to answer all my questions. They were referred to me through a friend and I have already recommended them to other friends. I pan on using this company again in the future.

Description of Work
I needed to have my 1940s house completely re-wired with modern electrical wires versus the old romex aluminum wiring that was currently failing in the house.

Elegant Accents Landscape Lighting

**CHECK OUT OUR ECOMMERCE OFFER** Since 1999, Elegant Accents has been providing quality Landscape Lighting and Outdoor Lighting products and service in the Tampa Bay area. We pay close attention to the details to ensure a quality, long lasting and reliable lighting system. A great deal of our business is referred by our existing customers who tell their friends and neighbors about us. Contact us to find out for yourself how Elegant Accents can enhance the look of your home with outdoor lighting.

Pleasant Lightscapes Inc

Finest Outdoor Lighting Company in Southwest Florida! Professional Landscape & Architectural Lighting - Specializing in Low Volatge LED, Lifetime Warranty Products & Installations. While other homes are disappearing into the night your home will come to life as a showpiece of design sensibility. We understand your home is more than just a residence to you. It should be a visual masterpiece that friends, neighbors, even passerby’s can’t help but stop and take notice. All of our custom designed systems are the result of a personal collaboration with each individual client. You have your own specific style and taste. We are here to ensure your lighting system will reflect this. You hire us not for the lights, but for our expertise in design, our expertise in LED lighting, our professionalism in installation and the long term support and care for our clients. Fully licensed & insured.

Palm Restoration and Construction Services

We specialize in remediation services, water/smoke damage restoration and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ask for detais
    $5

Residential and commercial electrical installations, repairs, replace a defective light switch, rewires & circuit for a new appliance.

Non electrical repairs.