4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2016

7195 56th St

Pinellas Park, FL 33781

Hello. My name is William (Bill) Owen. I am a residential contractor with 25+ years experience in almost all aspects of home remodeling and repair.

06/20/2020

Angela N.

Very professional, on time, friendly and did great work.

Description of Work
re screen porch, replaced doors, gutter repair, ceiling repair, lighting

Category lighting, screen repair, doors

07/19/2018

doris F.

I have never been more pleased with any other service or company. Neighbor came to view the craftmanship of this amazing gate. They are truly are the BEST!

Description of Work
I had new gate and out door lighting done.

Category fencing

03/30/2018

Jason D.

We needed an office converted to a baby's room. Contacted quite a few contractors, but Bill and Ambre were the first ones to show actual interest in the project. They were very prompt to come take a look at what we needed done. The results were better than I had imagined. Very happy with the finished product. They refinished the walls and ceiling, installed new base boards and crown molding, replaced a door and door frame and painted the entire room. The cost was also very reasonable. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Room Renovation

Category remodeling, interior painters, doors

02/26/2018

Elsie S.

I am really happy with my new fence and gate...Amber and Bill did an awesome job and it's even better than I expected...they take the time to do it right. They were here when they said they would be, and were very professional and I could not be happier being able to enjoy being outside and have the privacy, I've gotten a couple of compliments from the neighbors too...it was a pleasure doing business with Amber and Bill

Description of Work
remove old fence and build a new one

Category ceramic tile, fencing

07/03/2017

Mike H.

I got two other bids and currently have a different contractor doing the work.

Description of Work
I contacted For My Kids Home Repair several times by phone and email for a bid on removing windows and building a wall at my home. They finally came out and after looking over the job they said they would email their estimate to me in a couple of days. About a week later I followed up by leaving phone messages and email requesting their bid and I never got a response back. I assume they did not want the work.

Category ceramic tile, sunrooms

Precision Overhead Garage Door

You can rely on Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area was opened in 2001 and proudly serves the West Florida. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. 45 Trucks running days, evenings, weekends, with no extra charge for nights or weekends. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Precision Garage Door Service, Precision Garage Door, Rapp Operations, LLC, Precision Door, Precision Overhead Door. Additional phone numbers - (727) 556-0066, (727) 573-7968.

Friendly Garage Doors

Friendly is a premier garage door Company based in the Tampa Bay area specializing in repairing and servicing garage doors and openers. With 10 years experience in the field, we are committed to meet or exceed your expectations by providing quality products, professional repairs and a friendly, experienced staff.

2022 Super Service Award

Scrub This Property Care & Maintenance

Scrub This - Property Care & Maintenance is a company specializing in exterior cleaning, and maintenance services at great prices, and a trusted service provider in Pasco County, and surrounding areas for over 10 years. With a focus on clients’ satisfaction, its experienced technicians leave every household sparkling clean, hygienic, and organized, using innovative, eco-friendly products. Our Property Care & Maintenance company is committed to giving the best service possible, at affordable rates to increase home's curb appeal. You can contact us for a 100% free, no-obligation quote on any of our Property Care & Maintenance service 24/7. The services we provide are 💧House Washing 💧Driveway Cleaning 💧Screen Enclosure Cleaning 💧Pool Deck/ Paver Cleaning 💧Fence Cleaning 💧Paver/Travertine Sealing 🖌 Exterior Painting 🛻Junk Removal 🛻Landscape Contracting (No Cutting or Maintenance) 🛻Estate Tear-outs Benefits of Pressure Washing: ✅ Remove Mildew and Moss ✅ Remove Cracks and Weeds ✅ Remove Damaging Products ✅ Remove & Prevent Stains ✅ Increase Your Property Value ✅ Restore The Original Look Back to New ✅ Increase The Curb Appeal ✅ Prepare for Sealant Junk Removal Service: 🛻 Appliance Removal & Recycling 🛻 Garage Cleaning Service 🛻 Furniture Removal & Recycling 🛻 Hot Tub Removal & Recycling 🛻 Yard Debris Removal & Recycling 🛻 Attic Clean Outs 🛻 Basement Clean Outs 🛻 Construction Site Clean Up 🛻 Foreclosure Clean Outs 🛻 Storage Unit Clean Outs Areas We Cover: ✅ Pinellas County, FL ✅ Pasco County, FL ✅ Hillsborough County, FL ✅ Hernando County We Have 5 Star Reviews on The Following Platforms ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ On Facebook, Google, Yelp, and Instagram!

Lawn service, cleaning, carpet installation

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC.

How is 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. overall rated?

4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. open?

4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. is open:

What payment options does 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. provide

4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC.?

No, 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. does not offer warranties.

What services does 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. offer?

4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. offers the following services: Drywall (hung, finished and textured) Painting (sprayer and roll/brush, interior/exterior) Pressure Washing Tile and laminate flooring (removal as well) Garbage disposals and faucets Complete kitchen and bathroom remodels Exterior cosmetic needs Debris removal Doors and Windows

Are there any services 4 My Kids Home Repair & Maintenance, LLC. does not offer?

Lawn service, cleaning, carpet installation