Precision Door Service

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

We only sell garage doors that meet county wind requirements. Whether you're looking for the beautiful Carriage House style that adds beauty and class to your home, an energy efficient door that keeps your home warm or cool while reducing energy bills, or just want a completely reliable garage door that's affordable, we've got a model that fits your needs....

Diamond Garage Doors & Openers

Diamond Garage Doors & Openers

garage door service, repairs, and installations. Call or click for an estimate today!

07/23/2020

William was efficient and professional. He installed a new belt driven PDS 900 ultra. He clean up afterwards. Will hire again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove existing garage door motor and install new garage door motor

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

Hello! Our PDS family really appreciates the feedback. I will be sure William sees your kind words. He is one of many great technicians working for our company. And, you are part of our family now, so if you need anything in the future - - WE are here for you. Just give us a call! Install Customer Service Team

08/05/2019

Ross did troubleshooting and determined left track not stable enough. He built a support to hold in place till I can get a new door. Great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door was stopping in decent at irregular points of cycle

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your excellent review. We appreciate you choosing Precision Door Service for your repair needs. Manager Ross is a true asset to our company and we are pleased he was able to provide a temporary fix. Please let us know if we can provide you any further assistance.

12/14/2018

I was never contacted either via email or the phone number that was provided

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door repair

CATEGORY garage doors

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry that it has taken so long for us to get back in touch with you concerning your door maintenance. Not that its an ok excuse, but we are extremely overwhelmed due to the recent storm in Bay County. If you are still in need of a door repair I hope you give us the opportunity to make up for this and we will do whatever it takes to earn your busin...

12/09/2018

Very quick to respond and was done in no time ! I wasn’t even logged off of Angie’s list and he called . Project completed in an hour !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door springs replaced

CATEGORY garage doors

This is great to hear and happy that you received 5 star service.

10/10/2018

I am satisfied with the work. The only problem I had was a glitch in the ordering process that took a couple extra weeks for the door to come in. I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New Garage Door System

CATEGORY garage doors

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing Precision Door, and for recommending us to others! We greatly appreciate your business.

Garage Doors, New Garage Door Opener Installation & Repair, Spring Repair, Broken Cables, Rollers, Bent Track, Misaligned & Rusted Track, Panels Replaced, & Garage Inspections.