Precision Door Service

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

135 Terry Dr

Pensacola, FL 32503

We only sell garage doors that meet county wind requirements. Whether you're looking for the beautiful Carriage House style that adds beauty and class to your home, an energy efficient door that keeps your home warm or cool while reducing energy bills, or just want a completely reliable garage door that's affordable, we've got a model that fits your needs....

07/23/2020

Felixberto L.

William was efficient and professional. He installed a new belt driven PDS 900 ultra. He clean up afterwards. Will hire again if needed.

Description of Work
remove existing garage door motor and install new garage door motor

Category garage doors,doors

Hello! Our PDS family really appreciates the feedback. I will be sure William sees your kind words. He is one of many great technicians working for our company. And, you are part of our family now, so if you need anything in the future - - WE are here for you. Just give us a call! Install Customer Service Team

08/05/2019

Phil U.

Ross did troubleshooting and determined left track not stable enough. He built a support to hold in place till I can get a new door. Great job

Description of Work
Door was stopping in decent at irregular points of cycle

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your excellent review. We appreciate you choosing Precision Door Service for your repair needs. Manager Ross is a true asset to our company and we are pleased he was able to provide a temporary fix. Please let us know if we can provide you any further assistance.

12/14/2018

David K.

I was never contacted either via email or the phone number that was provided

Description of Work
Garage Door repair

Category garage doors

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry that it has taken so long for us to get back in touch with you concerning your door maintenance. Not that its an ok excuse, but we are extremely overwhelmed due to the recent storm in Bay County. If you are still in need of a door repair I hope you give us the opportunity to make up for this and we will do whatever it takes to earn your business. Please call our office if you would like to discuss the issue 850-332-5316.

12/09/2018

David H.

Very quick to respond and was done in no time ! I wasn’t even logged off of Angie’s list and he called . Project completed in an hour !

Description of Work
Garage door springs replaced

Category garage doors

This is great to hear and happy that you received 5 star service.

10/10/2018

Toma S.

I am satisfied with the work. The only problem I had was a glitch in the ordering process that took a couple extra weeks for the door to come in. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Installed New Garage Door System

Category garage doors

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing Precision Door, and for recommending us to others! We greatly appreciate your business.

06/27/2018

Ellen H.

They were very professional and did a good job quoting and installing the door. Since the door had to be ordered they quoted two weeks but they actually beat that and got it in nine days which was appreciated. The installers were pleasant to deal with. They programmed my auto opener and keypad. I'm very pleased with the door and opener. It's amazingly quiet and works very smoothly. They hauled off the old door & equipment. My only disappointment was when it was quoted I requested the door be resealed. After installation I could still see daylight around it. When I asked the installer he said I'd need to get sealant to put around the new frame. It would have been so much easier if they'd put a bead of sealant on the back of the frame before attaching it. I didn't expect to have to do any work on it myself. That's the only thing that kept me from rating A's across the board.

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

Category garage doors

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank You for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your business.

01/12/2018

Tom F.

Prompt, courteous, professional service. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Garage door function upgrade

Category garage doors

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank You for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your business!

12/18/2017

Edmund K.

Excellent work. Answered a multitude of questions.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up with quiet package...

Category garage doors

Hello Mr. Kloess, Thank You for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your business! We are happy to hear that the technicians were able to answer any questions you had.

12/05/2017

Kathy T.

Perfectly, they replaced all the rollers, door is much quieter now.

Description of Work
They came out promptly, replaced the broken spring to the garage door, and performed the services that I had originally contracted them for.

Category garage doors

Thank You Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your business! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the sound of the new rollers as well!

11/08/2017

Scott W.

It went very well. I have used them two times and both went very well.

Description of Work
Replaced Garage Door opener and drive train

Category garage doors

Thank You for continuing to trust Precision Door Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your business!

Diamond Garage Doors & Openers

garage door service, repairs, and installations. Call or click for an estimate today!

APS GARAGE DOORS

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of industry experience. We specialize in repairing garage doors as well as installing new garage door openers. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Our service calls are Regularly 89.00. So call now for your appointment. 251-597-2084 We offer senior and veteran discount. To those that qualify.

Garage Doors, New Garage Door Opener Installation & Repair, Spring Repair, Broken Cables, Rollers, Bent Track, Misaligned & Rusted Track, Panels Replaced, & Garage Inspections.