Turnkey Group MC LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

TKG is a certified General Contractor dedicated to provided high quality to each of our clients....

ANTHONY K.

Serving DADE, BROWARD and South WEST PALM BEACH Counties with locations in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Award winning premier providers of Property Management Services and Investment Property Acquisition. We are seriously committed to enhancing your real estate investment to its utmost potential by creating a unique, new & modern style of management and real estate portfolio acquisition services. We manage condo units, single family residences & multi-units. From tenant placement, to maintenance requests we have you covered with all the necessary services with the highest standards within our industry. Free real estate market seller, buyer and rental reports. No cancellation fees. For more of what we can do for you, visit us on the web at www.anthonykmanagement.com.

C.R.G. Services, Inc.

C.R.G. Services, Inc. has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Exterior Wall Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in stucco services and repairs, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/01/2016

They did a great job with everything! I'm a very picky client and every time I came to the house to check on the work they were very patient with my listening to everything I had to say and fixing everything I wanted without hesitation. Always very professional and friendly. I think they went above and beyond in helping me get everything like I wanted in my new home. Even when I couldn't make it h...

Description of Work
Laminate Instalattion, painting, landscaping, wood shelves

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,landscaping,woodworking

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you. TKG.

Construction services, reparations, renovations, Investment properties construction, construction management

Check, Financing Available