Absolute A/C & Duct Repairs

Founded 1992 β€’ With Angi since December 2012

We are independent participating contractors with FPL and we participate in their insulation program. We have been in this field for over 25 years, and offer customer satisfaction. We have financing available upon qualification through Syncrony and we also work with Ygrene and PACE programs. We

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

FREE - 4 Point Inspection

insulation (199)HVAC Companies (95)air duct cleaning (62)home energy audit (8)home inspection (4)

09/27/2022

Skip W.

Great crew’s, very polite and showed up on the time they said. The work they perform was excellent and cleaned up as the work was completed. Absolute A/C and duct repair should be your first and only call you will have to make. I recommend Absolute for your A/C needs.

Description of Work
Remove (1967) old tin ducts and replaced with updated flex and distribution boxes which gave more volume of air through the vents. Also replaced my an old wood stand with a nice solid metal frame and up size my return air grill.

Work Completed On 09/25/2022

Review for Absolute A/C & Duct Repairs - 11510 NW 15 Ct, Pembroke Pines, FL - 39888544

Thank you so much for the review our team is all about excellent service and customer service. We are here for you if you need our services in the future. 😊😊

02/24/2021

Ken J.

On time, cleaned up, excellent service.

Description of Work
Blew insulation in the attic

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

Thank you for the review 😊 the guys always try to do their best job for clients.

01/28/2021

melanie S.

I am truly so grateful for Absolute because I live in a home that was built in 1959 and the attic space is very small! We had another company who called themselves the "masters" of duct work who promised us they would be able to replace our duct work and when it came time for the job, they pooped out. So, finding Leo and his team was truly a God send! They spent four days getting the job done and now we have air that is blowing through our vents, something we did not have before and as you can imagine that is essential to live in Florida! We are so so happy and so grateful! Thank you!

Description of Work
Air Duct Installation

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Hello, Thank you so much for the review we truly appreciate you taking the time to do so. If you need our assist for any reason please call the office and we will be ready to assist.

08/28/2020

Donald B.

It went very well. They arrived first thing in the morning and had the ductwork replaced by mid afternoon. The workers were professional and the price was reasonable. I will use them again with no hesitation.

Description of Work
I needed to have the ductwork replaced in a home.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

Thank you for the great review we try to always do the best fir the best pricing. We are here if you need us in the future - thank you 😊

08/23/2020

Stewart B.

arrived on time - 2 man team did all work as required - cleaned up afterwards - very satisfied.

Description of Work
added insulation to existing in attic

Category insulation, air duct cleaning

Cost $1,805.3

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Thank you so much for the review we truly appreciate it. 😊😊

08/06/2020

Phillip S.

Project went great. Company booked the work the day I called and did the work within a week. Freddy Perez and his aid arrived on time as planned and completed the full attic insulation job in about 3 hours. They were very careful and COVID 19 safe as well. They made minimal mess and cleaned up very well upon finishing the job. Very well done.

Description of Work
R30 Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Thank you so much for the review I will pass it on to Freddy - he always does his best to make a client happy and do a great job 😊

08/01/2020

Lewis S.

GREAT job , on time , clean , and friendly, tyvm

Description of Work
Attic insulation , including over garage area,

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Thank you so much I appreciate your review 😊

07/10/2020

Thomas L.

Aileen and Leo were the excellent to work with, I highly recommend this company for all of the services they provide. Leo and his workers did a great job regarding the inspection, design and installation of my a/c duct removal and replacement. Everything he said would take place did, on-time and without any inconveniences. The owner Aileen was equally wonderful to work with, she's extremely knowledgeable, very personable and always available to speak with and she made sure I was 100% satisfied with the end results of the work. Great company and staff, highly recommended to anyone seeking their services!!

Description of Work
A/c Duct Replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review our customers are our top priority. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚πŸ™‚

05/13/2020

Michael T.

A/C wasn’t cooling. Thought it was a duct work problem.

Description of Work
I cannot say enough good things about Aileen and Leo. They are honest and professional. Aileen quickly diagnosed the problem while Leo inspected the duct work. Aileen is so knowledgeable and really tries to educate the consumer on their AC system. We need more honest contractors like Aileen and Leo.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you so much for this review we truly appreciate it and we always Rey our best 😊😊😊

02/26/2020

James D.

Met with Aileen who came to my property and looked at the job. Was super nice and professional. Was very accommodating with my schedule.and we were able to get started within a couple of days. Crew arrive on time, as scheduled and were friendly, punctual, and professional. Worked until they were done and kept the work area picked up and clean the entire time they were at my house. Couldn't be happier with the finished product. Will definitely recommend and also use again for future projects.

Description of Work
Duct work was old and needed replacment. Also needed insulation.

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Thank you so much for the review - we always do the best for our customers and try to educate them along the way. Have a great day. Thank you - Aileen

02/20/2020

Gary G.

This is the second time I have used Absolute. Great prices and great work ! The first time they insulated my attic. They did such a nice job, I called them back to insulate the roof of my garage. Their workmanship is top notch and they cleaned up after themselves. Another great job ! I definitely recommend Absolute.

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for the review we always try to do our best at every job. Thank you- Aileen

02/20/2020

James D.

Excellent job. Efficient, clean, polite, and reliable. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace Duct Work

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Hello thank you for the review we do appreciate it. If you need our services we are here to assist.

11/28/2019

Brian P.

I had an appointment with them on Saturday. The representative was supposed to arrive at approximately 3PM. I had a missed call around 3:30, no message was left. I called the number back, no answer, texted number, no response. Another hour goes by I try calling main office, no answer. Apparently that missed call was from the technician however he left no message and when I promptly called the number back within 3 mins, he didn't answer. I just think he didn't want to come to my house on Saturday afternoon to provide an estimate. I get it, you want to be done with work but don't leave clients hanging waiting around for you, better yet don't make appointments if you don't want to go to them. Lets agree to not waste each-others time? I never did end up getting a quote from them and they lost out on business

Description of Work
Install insulation in attic

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

I apologize that you missed the call and the technician didn’t leave a message we close at 12:00 on Saturday and they were trying to accommodate a late appointment. I’m sorry we were not able to make it out. Wishing you and your family. Happy holiday. Sincerely Aileen

09/17/2019

Steve N.

Great Job! Absolutely the best ! From beginning to end, the office and Freddy the installer did exactly what the said they would do plus showed me other ways to save money. Plus a family owned local business!

Description of Work
Blown-in attic insulation

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

Thank you for writing this review we try our best to educate our clients and do a great job. Thank you, Aileen

08/28/2019

Nola M.

Work went well. service added spray foam to walls.

Description of Work
Livingroom and dining area would not cool down. Rest of house took a long time.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to write review we truly appreciate it. Thank you, Aileen

05/02/2019

Eric R.

This isn't the first time using Absolute A/C and they are my go-to for any A/C, ductwork and insulation needs. Last year they found a room in our home that didn't have any insulation in the ceiling and that was the reason we had water spots around the duct in the ceiling, once they fixed that our condensation issues we're gone. Super company, I'm blessed to have found them.

Description of Work
Our first floor wasn't cooling, Absolute A/C came out immediately and discovered a large leak in our ductwork in the attic! That same evening they did a temporary repair and came back within a day to permanently fix our issue.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

Thank you so much for the review we are happy we were able to help your situation and we are here if you need us. Thank you Aileen

04/19/2019

Francisco C.

I was on my way to airport one early morning when my tenant called to say the AC was leaking like crazy. As soon as I got to the airport, after 8 am, I looked up these guys and called them. I explained to Aileen that I was about to go on a flight and could not be reached by phone for several hours and if she could coordinate a time with my tenant. She said sure no problem. By the time my plane had landed the AC repair was almost done and for considerably less than I expected. My tenant said the techs were professional and fast and they left everything clean. Now I only hope they do work in Kendall where I live so I can call them if I need them for my home. These guys were GREAT!

Description of Work
A/C repair at my rental unit

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

Thank you for the review and we do work in Kendall so if you need our services we will be happy to assist. Aileen

04/03/2019

PETRA B.

This team is wonderful and so professional. I cannot sing their praises enough. They are very responsive and on time. Plus they worked with me when I had to co-ordinate other work. True professionals. I would defiantly hire them again if I needed to.

Description of Work
A/C Duct and Insulation Replacement

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

Thank you so much for the review we are always happy to assist where needed.

02/10/2019

Robert A.

It went really well. Luis and his helper cleaned our 16 ducts and installed the air purifier. They vacuumed up afterwards. Very professional. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Our A/C ducts were cleaned and an air purification system was installed ( Reme-Halo)

Category insulation, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/09/2019

Thank you so much for the review we are here to serve you should you need us in the future. Thank you, Aileen

12/27/2018

Debbie B.

Our Ac stopped working. Tried to contact them for two days. No response. Website listed doesn't exist. Left several voice messages.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner repair.

Work Completed On 12/27/2018

Hello, First of all we did not perform any work for you since we were closed for the holiday, how can you hold that against a company? You called at 4:50 PM on 12/26 and again after 5:00, Do you not realize we are in the holiday season? We contacted you yesterday, and you told technician you were out of town, so which is it? are you out of town or you found another company that was open? We did not do any work for you, so I don't see how you can give an F to a company for allowing their team members to spend time with their family. I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year

12/15/2018

CESAR C.

Everyone at Absolute A/C & Duct Repairs is top notch. From the Owners Aileen and Leo to their ductwork replacement crew and insulation install crew. I couldn't ask for better service. One of the guys accidentally crimped one of the wires crawling through the small space in the attic and Leo made sure he found the short and fixed it. All the ductwork is hung like its supposed to and sealed perfectly. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Price was very reasonable for the amount of work they did too.

Description of Work
Ductwork replacement and Insulation Install

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

Review for Absolute A/C & Duct Repairs - 11510 NW 15 Ct, Pembroke Pines, FL - 37610564

Thank you so much for the review, it was a pleasure working with you and your wife as well. Please reach out to us with any additional service needed. Thank you, Aileen

10/09/2018

Gabriel P.

Loved their professionalism and quality of their work.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

Thank you so much for the review, we are here to service you for future needs. Thank you, Aileen