Absolute A/C & Duct Repairs

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Florida

11510 NW 15 Ct

Pembroke Pines, FL 33026

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are independent participating contractors with FPL and we participate in their insulation program. We have been in this field for over 25 years, and offer customer satisfaction. We have financing available upon qualification through Syncrony and we also work with Ygrene and PACE programs. We strive to make each customer happy and take care of issue whether it is A/C related, duct related, or insulation related. Payment is due upon completion of job....

insulation (198)HVAC Companies (94)air duct cleaning (62)home energy audit (8)home inspection (4)

02/24/2021

On time, cleaned up, excellent service.

Description of Work
Blew insulation in the attic

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

Thank you for the review 😊 the guys always try to do their best job for clients.

01/28/2021

I am truly so grateful for Absolute because I live in a home that was built in 1959 and the attic space is very small! We had another company who called themselves the "masters" of duct work who promised us they would be able to replace our duct work and when it came time for the job, they pooped out. So, finding Leo and his team was truly a God send! They spent four days getting the job done and ...

Description of Work
Air Duct Installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Hello, Thank you so much for the review we truly appreciate you taking the time to do so. If you need our assist for any reason please call the office and we will be ready to assist.

08/28/2020

It went very well. They arrived first thing in the morning and had the ductwork replaced by mid afternoon. The workers were professional and the price was reasonable. I will use them again with no hesitation.

Description of Work
I needed to have the ductwork replaced in a home.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

Thank you for the great review we try to always do the best fir the best pricing. We are here if you need us in the future - thank you 😊

08/23/2020

arrived on time - 2 man team did all work as required - cleaned up afterwards - very satisfied.

Description of Work
added insulation to existing in attic

Category insulation,air duct cleaning

Cost $1,805.3

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Thank you so much for the review we truly appreciate it. 😊😊

08/06/2020

Project went great. Company booked the work the day I called and did the work within a week. Freddy Perez and his aid arrived on time as planned and completed the full attic insulation job in about 3 hours. They were very careful and COVID 19 safe as well. They made minimal mess and cleaned up very well upon finishing the job. Very well done.

Description of Work
R30 Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Thank you so much for the review I will pass it on to Freddy - he always does his best to make a client happy and do a great job 😊

08/01/2020

GREAT job , on time , clean , and friendly, tyvm

Description of Work
Attic insulation , including over garage area,

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Thank you so much I appreciate your review 😊

07/10/2020

Aileen and Leo were the excellent to work with, I highly recommend this company for all of the services they provide. Leo and his workers did a great job regarding the inspection, design and installation of my a/c duct removal and replacement. Everything he said would take place did, on-time and without any inconveniences. The owner Aileen was equally wonderful to work with, she's extremely knowle...

Description of Work
A/c Duct Replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review our customers are our top priority. 😊🙂🙂

05/13/2020

A/C wasn’t cooling. Thought it was a duct work problem.

Description of Work
I cannot say enough good things about Aileen and Leo. They are honest and professional. Aileen quickly diagnosed the problem while Leo inspected the duct work. Aileen is so knowledgeable and really tries to educate the consumer on their AC system. We need more honest contractors like Aileen and Leo.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you so much for this review we truly appreciate it and we always Rey our best 😊😊😊

02/26/2020

Met with Aileen who came to my property and looked at the job. Was super nice and professional. Was very accommodating with my schedule.and we were able to get started within a couple of days. Crew arrive on time, as scheduled and were friendly, punctual, and professional. Worked until they were done and kept the work area picked up and clean the entire time they were at my house. Couldn't be happ...

Description of Work
Duct work was old and needed replacment. Also needed insulation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Thank you so much for the review - we always do the best for our customers and try to educate them along the way. Have a great day. Thank you - Aileen

02/20/2020

This is the second time I have used Absolute. Great prices and great work ! The first time they insulated my attic. They did such a nice job, I called them back to insulate the roof of my garage. Their workmanship is top notch and they cleaned up after themselves. Another great job ! I definitely recommend Absolute.

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for the review we always try to do our best at every job. Thank you- Aileen

Air duct service. Insulation. Heating & air conditioning services.

No services for window a/c units

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available