Advanced Deck & Roof Restorations LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2012

11825 Oak Ridge Dr 115/181

Parrish, FL 34219

Total restoration service, with over 20 years exp....

02/04/2015

Nicole V.

Description of Work
I called them to come do an estimate for me. The man came out did all the measuring and said he would call when bid was ready. He called but I was not home at the time. I returned his phone call and left a message. He never called back. I called him two or three more times and got voice mail; I left messages but never heard back.

Category decks

Never received call from this gentleman, must have wrong company

07/15/2012

KRISTIN D.

Awesome from start to finish.

Description of Work
Deck cleaned and stained.

06/25/2012

KRISTIN D.

Advanced deck stripped, cleaned, stained and sealed my deck and play system, the process was easy and my back yard looks amazing, they also for free pressure washed my patio's, they are also coming out to set my house up for ice dam prevention, i will refer advanced deck and roof restorations llc to everyone..thank you! thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Advanced deck stripped, cleaned, stained and sealed my deck and play system, the process was easy and my back yard looks amazing, they also for free pressure washed my patio's, they are also coming out to set my house up for ice dam prevention, i will refer advanced deck & roof restorations llc to everyone.. thank you! thank you!!!!

Prestige Home Solutions

Prestige Home Solutions, provide great painting services interior and exterior. We also provide tree trimming and removal.

FLOOR CLEANING EXPERTS

We Clean Polish and Seal Any Floor

Yoder's Pressure Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Exterior Wood Restoration, Decks, Fences, Play Systems, Porch's, Patio's. Roof Cleaning & Sealing, Asphalt, Cedar, Metal, Pressure Washing, Ice Dam Removal & Prevention, Handyman