Advanced Deck & Roof Restorations LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2012

Total restoration service, with over 20 years exp....

1privateinvestigator.com

We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private detectives, and litigation support staff, also provide many services to private individuals. Our work for individuals includes confidential marital infidelity cases, child custody cases and nanny surveillance. Our staff includes police-trained, seasoned professional investigators, document experts, interview experts, and industry experts in the credit, collections, lending, and legal fields. We investigate online and offline. If you have a hunch, we can check it out and find the truth – as we have done for so many clients. FREE CONSULTATION 844- 663- 4631

Offers by 1privateinvestigator.com on Angi
Sarasota Residential Services LLC

I personally am on every job, I do not hire subcontractors. I treat every project as if it were my own! Pressure Washing & Hi-End Indoor Painting. Owner Operated. Fully Insured & Licensed Registered. (Pressure Washing Driveways, walkways, roofs, patios) Also offer branch & palm tree trimming! Window cleaning! Call 941-900-9398. CALL or TEXT. Sarasota & The Keys...

Offers by Sarasota Residential Services LLC  on Angi
Florida Always Clean, LLC

We are Florida Always Clean, LLC located in Sarasota, FL. We are a cleaning company that provides cleaning services. Professional Cleaning, House Cleaning, Maid Service, Cleaner, Cleaning Expert North Sarasota FL Residential Cleaning, Cleaning Service, Disinfection Cleaning Companies, Home Sanitation Services, Affordable Home Cleaning Services http://floridaalwayscleanllc.com/

02/04/2015

Description of Work
I called them to come do an estimate for me. The man came out did all the measuring and said he would call when bid was ready. He called but I was not home at the time. I returned his phone call and left a message. He never called back. I called him two or three more times and got voice mail; I left messages but never heard back.

Category decks

Never received call from this gentleman, must have wrong company

07/15/2012

Awesome from start to finish.

Description of Work
Deck cleaned and stained.

06/25/2012

Advanced deck stripped, cleaned, stained and sealed my deck and play system, the process was easy and my back yard looks amazing, they also for free pressure washed my patio's, they are also coming out to set my house up for ice dam prevention, i will refer advanced deck and roof restorations llc to everyone..thank you! thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Advanced deck stripped, cleaned, stained and sealed my deck and play system, the process was easy and my back yard looks amazing, they also for free pressure washed my patio's, they are also coming out to set my house up for ice dam prevention, i will refer advanced deck & roof restorations llc to everyone.. thank you! thank you!!!!

Category decks

Exterior Wood Restoration, Decks, Fences, Play Systems, Porch's, Patio's. Roof Cleaning & Sealing, Asphalt, Cedar, Metal, Pressure Washing, Ice Dam Removal & Prevention, Handyman

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available