Advanced Deck & Roof Restorations LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2012

Total restoration service, with over 20 years exp....

Green Tape Crew Painting

Green Tape Crew Painting offers both commercial/residential interior & exterior painting services in the Sarasota County area.

1privateinvestigator.com

We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private detectives, and litigation support staff, also provide many services to private individuals. Our work for individuals includes confidential marital infidelity cases, child custody cases and nanny surveillance. Our staff includes police-trained, seasoned professional investigators, document experts, interview experts, and industry experts in the credit, collections, lending, and legal fields. We investigate online and offline. If you have a hunch, we can check it out and find the truth – as we have done for so many clients. FREE CONSULTATION 844- 663- 4631

Offers by 1privateinvestigator.com on Angi
Dirty Grout Company

**We ONLY service Floor Cleaning**AWARD WINNERS! 6-YEARS IN A ROW, Angie's List Super Service Award 2012-2017 for a reason. We "SPECIALIZE" in safe non-pressurized tile and grout cleaning, grout sealing, grout re-coloring since 2001. Please take the time to READ our reviews which reflect years of consistent quality service and customer satisfaction. .Aside from Angie's List Members we also service over 300 Customer referred service calls per year for a reason. Our cleaning methods are "SAFE" for your floors and non-pressurized. We are often mistaken to be a franchise but we are "NOT". The Company established in 2001 is privately owned. All employees are experienced, full time and long term. We operate under strict and consistent service protocols; prompt returning of phone calls, ON-TIME service, delicate movement of your furniture, protection of areas not being serviced, keeping customers fully informed and updated during services, provide both verbal and written cleaning recommendations. Our service areas are Sarasota through Naples Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm. Additional email- mike@mydirtygrout.com

02/04/2015

Description of Work
I called them to come do an estimate for me. The man came out did all the measuring and said he would call when bid was ready. He called but I was not home at the time. I returned his phone call and left a message. He never called back. I called him two or three more times and got voice mail; I left messages but never heard back.

Category decks

Never received call from this gentleman, must have wrong company

07/15/2012

Awesome from start to finish.

Description of Work
Deck cleaned and stained.

06/25/2012

Advanced deck stripped, cleaned, stained and sealed my deck and play system, the process was easy and my back yard looks amazing, they also for free pressure washed my patio's, they are also coming out to set my house up for ice dam prevention, i will refer advanced deck and roof restorations llc to everyone..thank you! thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Advanced deck stripped, cleaned, stained and sealed my deck and play system, the process was easy and my back yard looks amazing, they also for free pressure washed my patio's, they are also coming out to set my house up for ice dam prevention, i will refer advanced deck & roof restorations llc to everyone.. thank you! thank you!!!!

Category decks

Exterior Wood Restoration, Decks, Fences, Play Systems, Porch's, Patio's. Roof Cleaning & Sealing, Asphalt, Cedar, Metal, Pressure Washing, Ice Dam Removal & Prevention, Handyman

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available