Ac Outfitters

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2014

Locally owned & operated. Fully licensed and insured. We offer Maintenance Agreements with preferred scheduling and pricing for members. Special discounts, rebates & savings opportunities....

Is your air conditioner not keeping you cool? Does your electrical panel need an upgrade? If you need professional help to keep your home safe and comfortable, Anthony's Cooling-Heating-Electrical is here for you. We offer 24/7/365 service and same-day appointments to solve all your HVAC and Electrical problems fast at affordable upfront rates. Our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians aren’t working on commission, so you can trust them not to push you toward repairs or replacements you don’t really need. We’re the #1 American Standard dealer in the Southeastern US, and our reputation for quality, compassion, and cost-effectiveness has allowed us to serve countless customers over our 30+ years. Call today for effective home solutions in Bradenton, Sarasota, and all of the surrounding areas!

family owned air conditioning and heating company owner operated 32 years in the industry we provide honest services ac repair ac maintenance and ac installation

Veteran owned & operated. Over the last twenty years of working in the air conditioning business, I found myself enjoying the time I was able to spend with the seniors of our community, especially the ones that served our country in foreign wars. The sacrifices and the stories would keep me in their homes long after I completed the service of the air conditioning units, and I found myself discounting the services I provided them with and going the extra mile, as though I owed it to them.

11/20/2017

Chris fixed the few things that actually needed doing and told us what to expect and plan for for the future. He is open, honest and totally reliable, we would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
We needed the air conditioning section of our 4-point insurance inspection addressed. We are the new owners of an old house and wanted to know not only what needed to be done now but also what we were looking at for the future.

07/28/2017

Description of Work
New A/C.

09/15/2016

08/10/2016

A/C Outfitters wasn't our least expensive quote, but after some discussion we decided to go with Scott based on gut feeling. In the end, Scott and his team proved to be the best choice. Their hustle, personal interaction with us as clients, and their dedication to getting the job done even though they had to work all day and into the evening to get it done proved to be the best choice. If you want...

Description of Work
Remove and Replace Air Handler and Condenser Unit. Full AC Installation

02/11/2016

Description of Work
He services our HVAC system. He’s responsive, knowledgeable, and trustworthy.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sales, installation & maintenance of air condition.

Wall unit repair.