Paver Man

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2013

Driveway/Patios/Pool Decks/Pavers Broward-Palm Beach...

Terra Tiles & Pavers

Terra Tiles & Pavers (or Terra Pavers) focuses on exterior remodeling and brand new construction of pools, pool decks, patios, walkways and driveways. We use pavers of all styles, colors and materials to add that wanted warmth, appeal and class so sought after. We use the best of the best in regards to materials and have intimate relation with the biggest manufacturers and importers of concrete pavers, natural stone (Travertine and Marbles) and clay bricks. We have the best qualified installers. We run very formal operations with all sort of county licenses & liability insurances. Terra Tiles & Pavers is a legally registered paving and flooring company made out of true professionals driven by the passion of delivering the best possible finished product. Every step of the process is equally important to us. From sales, conception and design, to materials selection and construction our people will make you feel good, will give you peace of mind and will surely give you the highest quality product.

Cabo Brick and Stone

At Cabo Brick and Stone we specialize in outdoor remodeling. We will help you transform your backyard living space so you can live outdoors! Once we get done it's like adding another room to your home. Your old, cracked unappealing driveway can be removed and in a short time you can increase your curb appeal and home value. We offer customer service like no other ! Concrete Pavers, Travertine, Granite, Sandblasted Marble, Porclelain, Clay Brick, Natural Stone.

Discount Pool and Patio

Super Service Award winner in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014. President/Founder Joe Wise will do anything to make sure you are completely satisfied. Joe has been in the industry since 1984 and started Discount Pool and Patio in 1993. Joe believes that happy customers are the keys to success! Joe is always available to every customer by cell phone. "Our reputation is everything."

08/26/2020

Paver Man was excellent from start to finish! Ricardo is very professional, as well as his crew. The crew is extremely talented, awesome work. My driveway is perfect and I couldn’t be happier. I will be getting my back patio paved soon. This was overall a great experience. Thanks again Ricardo!

Description of Work
Paver Driveway

08/19/2020

This is a Class A Company. I had a problem with another company and they came today and fixed it for me. I just picked them out of an ad and I'm so happy I found them. They are meticulous, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Needed 1/2 my lanai's pavers picked up. Had dry concrete mix applied

Category landscaping,patios

06/03/2019

I made an appointment with Paver Man and they didnt show. I called them about not showing, they apologized, made another appointment and still didnt show. I find them to be unprofessional and would only consider them for very basic work such as power washing. I certainly would not recommend them for installation, repairs or sealing.

Description of Work
Sealing Patio

08/06/2018

Ricardo and team are very responsive, professional and nice. I’m very happy with their work.

Description of Work
I had pavers installed in patio and front courtyard.

12/12/2017

Excellent - Riccardo is great and his crew and Costas showed up on time and did what they said they were going to do. . Very professional, did a wonderful job would recommend them to anyone looking to do pavers. The workers were great and cleaned up after their job was done. They took pride in their work and it shows. We are extremely happy we will use them again. Great job Riccardo!!!!

Description of Work
Side patio - remove grass, cement slab and install pavers

Category hardscaping

Pavers, Steps, Patio, Driveway, Stone, Sidewalks, Retaining Wall and Hardscaping

Ask for details.