Paver Man

Parkland, FL 33067

Driveway/Patios/Pool Decks/Pavers Broward-Palm Beach

08/26/2020

Debbie L.

Paver Man was excellent from start to finish! Ricardo is very professional, as well as his crew. The crew is extremely talented, awesome work. My driveway is perfect and I couldn’t be happier. I will be getting my back patio paved soon. This was overall a great experience. Thanks again Ricardo!

Description of Work
Paver Driveway

08/19/2020

Jackie L.

This is a Class A Company. I had a problem with another company and they came today and fixed it for me. I just picked them out of an ad and I'm so happy I found them. They are meticulous, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Needed 1/2 my lanai's pavers picked up. Had dry concrete mix applied

Category landscaping, patios

06/03/2019

Darren M.

I made an appointment with Paver Man and they didnt show. I called them about not showing, they apologized, made another appointment and still didnt show. I find them to be unprofessional and would only consider them for very basic work such as power washing. I certainly would not recommend them for installation, repairs or sealing.

Description of Work
Sealing Patio

08/06/2018

Bella C.

Ricardo and team are very responsive, professional and nice. I’m very happy with their work.

Description of Work
I had pavers installed in patio and front courtyard.

12/12/2017

margherita B.

Excellent - Riccardo is great and his crew and Costas showed up on time and did what they said they were going to do. . Very professional, did a wonderful job would recommend them to anyone looking to do pavers. The workers were great and cleaned up after their job was done. They took pride in their work and it shows. We are extremely happy we will use them again. Great job Riccardo!!!!

Description of Work
Side patio - remove grass, cement slab and install pavers

08/16/2017

Russell L.

Could not be happier - excellent job and looks fantastic would hire again and highly recommend

Description of Work
Replaced old asphalt driveway with pavers and retaining walls.

06/12/2017

Jeanne E.

We received a good bid for the work. The workman did an excellent job! They even paved a bit more of the walkway than we talked about which was needed at no extra charge. They showed up on time when expected & finished when they said they would. They cleaned up very well. They asked if we would like to keep the extra material and carried it all the way to the backyard for us. I would hire this company again!

Description of Work
Our front entrance needed a facelift.

04/18/2017

Matthew M.

Ricardo and Bruno were outstanding. We had a 2000 square foot concrete driveway removed and replaced with travertine. Paverman did it all in less than a week. We could not be happier. Not only did the driveway come out near perfectly, they were the lowest of the 3 quotes we received. They were neat, professional and more than polite. Thank you Ricardo and Bruno.

Description of Work
New travertine driveway installed. Old concrete driveway removed.

03/07/2017

Grace B.

I hired Paverman because the company had done a project at my home last year and they did a good job back then. This time I needed to have a paver patio installed in the back garden. They did an excellent job! They installed a paver walkway from the gate to the back garden, they installed rounders around two large palm trees. These rounders are tall enough to provide additional seating. They installed retaining walls around the smaller trees. They also installed a fire pit. They also redid / rerouted the sprinkler heads that were in the way of the project. It has already rained a couple of times since the work was complete and there are no drainage issues. I am very pleased with the final product and the professionalism of the owner and the working crew, who arrived on time every morning and worked a full day. And when they were done on the last day, they cleaned up and my yard now looks amazing. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Install patio pavers in the back garden

03/01/2017

Grace B.

They're working right now. They did work in my home a year ago. I really like the work that they did and that'w why I called them back. This company is like awesome.

Description of Work
We used Paver Man. He put a front patio for me with travertine tile pavers.

02/11/2017

Tom M.

Ricardo and his team did an amazing job. Job was started and competed in the estimated time. Overall pavers look amazing. The entire team was friendly and pleasant.

Description of Work
Installed new pavers on both sides of my house.

06/24/2016

Howard R.

02/26/2016

Scott S.

It went fabulous! He was so professional. His workers were kind and considerate. He even did some extra planting for me. They worked above and beyond! His whole goal was to make me happy and he did a great job.

Description of Work
He removed my sod and installed a paver patio (200 sq. feet).

02/11/2016

EDUARDO A.

A realtor friend had recommended Ricardo Marcelino to me so I decided to get a quote from him. I'm so glad I did. I had received 3 previous quotes for pavers for the front of my house and Ricardo's was the most competitive (by far the cheapest). I am extremely pleased with the work they did. The finished product turned out even better than I had expected. The workers showed up on time, were very professional, and cleaned up everything after completing the work. They stayed onsite until the day's work was done and came back early the next morning. Ricardo Marcelino was very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend using Paver Man. In fact, I'm planning to use them again to install pavers to my entire back yard area. Don't hesitate to use these guys, you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Installed pavers in whole front of my house including the driveway, a large circular area adjacent to street-level, and a "T' -shaped walkway.

11/10/2015

Eileen M.

The workers arrived on time and they were very professional. They cleaned up everything after completing the job. Ricardo was very professional and easy to work with. I am very happy with the finished product.

Description of Work
Install travertine pavers for side walkway, about 200 square feet.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

10/22/2015

Ryan R.

Ricardo Marcelino is a stand-up guy. He's a professional and he takes care of customers. I got 4 bids. Ricardo was not the cheapest or the most expensive; he was competitive. He has a great attitude and is communicative. He also shows up EXACTLY when he says he will, which is rare these days from my experience. We had a few hiccups in the color of the material from the supplier and Ricardo did what he needed to do to rectify it (some of which was at his own expense). His crews were incredibly hard workers and polite. They did an all-around good job and I am very, very pleased that HE, in particular, was my contractor for my patio overhaul. Hire them; you won't be sorry you did.

Description of Work
Tore out paver brick pool patio & coping. Installed 24x24 ivory travertine instead.

10/10/2015

Stuart R.

The morning of the scheduled appointment his 2 workers showed up, they had no idea of what was to be done. They did not speak english at all and could not communicate with us. We did not feel it was our job to show them what to do that is the owners responsibility. We sent the workers away as we did not feel comfortable supervising them. The owner showed up very late and said that since they did not start early they would have to postpone the job!!!! This was on a Saturday and I asked that they start on Monday morning, the owner Ricardo said he had other jobs scheduled and I would have to wait until later in the week. I would never use this company again, they don't show up on time, the workers don't speak english and every promise Ricardo made he broke. Complete waste of time.

Description of Work
Paver Man did not show up on the 1st date he promised, had to be called multiple times to finally get a firm date. He is very non-responsive and if you don't call him to find out what is going you won't know if they are going to show up ornot.

Category hardscaping

I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience and would like to use this situation as a training tool with my paver crew. However, I feel my men have enough English to communicate with my customers and I strongly feel we are being discriminated with your attitude in having to write a negative review on Angies List. I know this is an easy way out for you to release you anger problem, but it's not necessary. Ricardo Paver Man

09/30/2015

Ronald M.

too expensive. Selected another company on Angies's List.

Description of Work
Submit bid for pavers, deck & pool

07/26/2015

Glaydson J.

Paver Man is the best in the market! I live in a high end neighborhood and I had several contractors provide an estimate. Ricardo was simply the best; he is very knowledgeable, polite and understand greatly about designs. His price was very reasonable and he also provided 3 year warranty and weed prevention as well. I highly recommend Paver Man!!

06/09/2015

Susan D.

They were very efficient. The workers had to remove all of our front patio pavers to be used in the extension of the driveway so that the pavers would match. ( Can no longer get our paver. ) Used new, similar pavers to redo patio and end of driveway. They redid patio pavers when I discovered they were laid in the wrong direction. They immediately responded to the error and fixed it! They were very receptive to any requests that I had. The final look of driveway was beautiful! Many neighbors commented on how nice it looked. Paver Man does great work!

Description of Work
Enlarged our driveway.

05/13/2015

Michael H.

We have used Ricardo before for our house, and now he just did a job for my mother's house. I met him as he was working for the paver company who did my entire neighborhood. He now broke out and has his own company, and he is really trying to be a good contractor. The bricks are genuine Chicago Brick, not just the same color. There is a difference. His guys were friendly, they were quick, they worked hard to make all the bricks laid out properly and look good and slope correctly for drainage. They also cleaned up afterwards very well. They also had to do a lot of prep cleaning and the grinding down of tree roots, a lot of rough work. I would certainly recommend him again, and use him again on any next project.

Description of Work
Created a paver patio with genuine Chicago brick.

03/16/2015

John M.

excellent work, good crew, good attention to finish detail. The only negative was he left his remaining sand around the side of my house next to some bushes. He tried to make it look neat, but it would have been better off being removed. I had to remove the bulk of it myself. Otherwise, I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
he removed the existing driveway, and hauled out all debris. He then installed a new paver driveway and fixed all the sprinklers.

Category hardscaping

The set of circumstances is not acceptable and wish you would have contacted me before you had cleaned the sand. I like to solve these issues as quickly as possible I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience and would like to use this situation as a training tool with my paver crew.

03/08/2015

Randy B.

I was not expecting the job to look this good! They removed roots and concrete to prepare for and lay the pavers. Looks so good! A times times better than before! I could not be happier!

Description of Work
Prepared for and installed patio pavers

Category landscaping, hardscaping, patios

03/07/2015

Richard L.

It went better than I had hoped. He not only corrected a low are in existing marble pavers but also took a difficult site and gave it some soft lines around the plantings, palm trees and bamboos. He showed up when he said he would with his crew and began the job and came the following day and a half to finish it to my great satisfaction. He and his crew were very cordial, explained the process and also took the time to lay down a weed barrier prior to putting in the sand and cement mixture. They also relocated sprinkler heads and repaired the system when one of the underground pipes burst. All at no additional charge. I would highly recommend Ricardo and his company without any reservations.

Description of Work
He put down pavers in a side yard of approx. 500 sq. ft. The site was an odd shape, with lots of roots and dead grass that needed to be removed, leveled and shaped to compliment the plantings along the side of the house and the property line fence.

05/26/2013

Christina C.

I will update again after completion. Still finalizing details.

Description of Work
So far he has been highly responsive, brought many samples, got bids back to me immediately and has been reasonably priced. I would recommend for paver jobs. He can do other things but his main focus work wise now is driveways and pool decks.

Discount Pool and Patio

Super Service Award winner in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014. President/Founder Joe Wise will do anything to make sure you are completely satisfied. Joe has been in the industry since 1984 and started Discount Pool and Patio in 1993. Joe believes that happy customers are the keys to success! Joe is always available to every customer by cell phone. "Our reputation is everything."

Award 2022
    T&C Landscapes

T&C Landscapes, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of lawn care and landscaping services that are customizable to each individual property. We take pride in the quality of our work as well as our commitment to deliver outstanding results. Our local services include re-sodding, tree removal, and yard clean up.

Hollywood Pavers INC

**MULTI YEAR SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER** We Have Been In Business Since 2001. Have A Look Around Our Website And See The Advantages And Cost Savings We Can Bring Your Home. Let us service and revitalize your home or commercial property to its original or improved look..at the same time increasing the value of your property! Licensed & Insured CC#14-PV-18982-X

Pavers, Steps, Patio, Driveway, Stone, Sidewalks, Retaining Wall and Hardscaping

Ask for details.