Reliable Handyman

Founded 1976 • With Angi since November 2011

I have been working in the Bay County area for over eight years and I have over 35 years experience as a Handyman. I'm 55 years old and learned my trade from my father. I'm honest, dependable and do quality work. Call me anytime for a free estimate....

Beach Pressure Wash

When you call Beach Pressure Washing, you can count on us to use our special soft wash/pressure wash systems on your home with spotless results. This will keep your home clean and safe from potentially dangerous mold and algae buildup . We have years of experience, a highly skilled team, and are fully licensed and insured for all your pressure washing needs. On top of that, we use the best, eco-friendly solutions and cleaning ingredients. Tough on grime but easy on your lawn and plants. You have a lot invested in your home, let us take care of your investment for you. Keeping homes clean and safe - it’s what we do!

Offers by Beach Pressure Wash on Angi
Brendan's Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Brendan Ernsberger I am the owner of Brendan's Pressure Washing Brendan's Pressure Washing offers you five star service across the board. Free Estimates! The company is new and just starting to come up but you can trust that the work will get done in a reasonable time. https://brendanspressurewashing.com/

M Painting Plus, LLC

We are a company with over 20 years of experience. We provide a variety of home improvement needs from painting to carpentry needs. We strive to provide to best service to our customers and give to same care to your home that we would give to our own. We provide competitive pricing with great results.

06/19/2020

Great! Tim did great work, he came by to ***** the work and gave us a very fair-priced estimate, he even offered helpful tips on other projects we discussed that weren't related to the work we hired him to do. He was very punctual both times he was in the home and very respectful of our request to wear a mask. He was quick to call when a spot opened up, and I really appreciated him thinking of us ...

Description of Work
We needed a ceiling light replaced on our 12 foot ceiling and busted trim on our exterior siding replaced.

Category handyman service,plastering,siding

03/26/2019

I called 3 times. Left a message and no response. The voice mail only said his name, not the business so I double checked to make sure it wasn't someone's house number but it is the right number listed on angie's list.

Description of Work
furniture assembly

04/29/2017

Need house painted, storage room built and some other odd jobs. Never responded to my phone call.

Description of Work
Several different jobs

01/02/2017

Never returned numerous phone calls, also we left messages. We found someone else on Angie's list who returned call same day and came over 2 days later to examine the work needed done.

Description of Work
outside carpentry

Category decks,drywall,handyman service,siding,woodworking

12/06/2016

They just do outstanding work, he keeps the customer and someone on everything he's doing and he makes suggestions on how to do things which will better benefit the customer. Anything they did, they cleaned up really well after themselves, everything they did was basically outstanding work, I would definitely use them again in the future they were very good. Everything they did was just great and ...

Description of Work
I used Reliable Handyman for handymen service. He put up some drywall for me.

10/10/2016

He did an excellent job. He cleaned up after himself and he showed up when he said he would. He was polite, knowledgeable and honest. His price was average, wish it could have been a little less but the end product looked great so I guess I shouldn't complain. I will be hiring him again to do some other projects around the house as well.

Description of Work
The back portion of my fence needed to be rebuilt.

Category contractors,fencing,handyman service,driveway gates

05/09/2016

We were very impressed with what a great job he did. Tim was very detailed and provided great service.

Description of Work
Tim took out an old door from our concrete block house and installed a new one, frame included.

Category doors

03/21/2016

Great response. Very competent. Fair price. Nice person We will use him again.

Description of Work
Fixed bathroom vanity drawer

Category handyman service,home remodeling

03/17/2016

It didn't go due to an unprofessional service provider.

Description of Work
Nothing He never returned my call. Lacks professionalism and common courtesy.

03/04/2016

He is now on my list of top handymen! I haven't even had him out, yet!

Description of Work
I asked a question about a complicated issue with my concrete slab. It's very unlevel and I would like to have tile work done and not sure it's possible. I wasn't sure he would even respond since I'm so remote. He responded within HOURS with his phone number contact. QUICK response. There's a couple folks on here that said he was slow to respond. Makes me think they didn't send him the question properly because this guy is FAST!

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,handyman service

Concrete, Masonry, Stucco, Carpentry (frame & trim), Tile, Siding, Roofing, Drywall, Painting, Doors, Windows, Flooring, Plumbing, Electrical,Decks, Fences

Air Conditioning, Carpet and Landscaping