Kevin's Custom Fence and Decks

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2013

Offering Free Estimates and Military discounts for our much appreciated retired or enlisted Military Service Personnel....

Brendan's Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Brendan Ernsberger I am the owner of Brendan's Pressure Washing Brendan's Pressure Washing offers you five star service across the board. Free Estimates! The company is new and just starting to come up but you can trust that the work will get done in a reasonable time. https://brendanspressurewashing.com/

All-American Pro Washing

Our goal as a company is to turn something that is full of dirt and grime into something beautiful to look at. We do driveways, walkways, patio/decks or the whole house. We provide services to clean out the gutters and even clean them up as well. This company is owner-operated so the person you talk to over the phone is gonna be the ones at the door the day of the job.

JC Patio Enclosures

The patio enclosure is a great way to increase the value of your home. Patios are often seen as an extension of living space and can be used for entertaining or relaxing with family members, friends, or pets. The right outdoor furniture will help ensure that you have plenty of seating options on those cool evenings when everyone wants to stay outside!They provide a safe and comfortable space for entertaining guests. Guests will be protected from the elements, including sunburns, rain puddles, snow drifts or wind gusts.The patio enclosure will create a new outdoor living area that is perfect for lounging, dining, and entertaining with family and friends.A patio enclosure is a great investment for those looking to increase the value of their home. By installing an aluminum or vinyl screen, you are adding stability and security while also boosting the curb appeal-making your house more attractive in today’s market. This exterior addition will not only protect against extreme weather conditions like rain but it can act as extra living space which makes family time even easier! So if after doing some research on this topic, you decide that there might be something here worth considering then don’t wait any longer – get out there and ask around about prices because these installation jobs need to happen soon before winter so call now!

06/02/2017

Kevin did an outstanding job, that is, once he had the opportunity to do it. He got it pressure washed fairly quickly and then it began to rain most every day as it does here in the Florida panhandle during the summer. Undeterred, Kevin made multiple trips to the house, working on the pergola as the weather would allow. Kevin is very persistent and a perfectionist in his work so he stayed at it ov...

Description of Work
Had the top of our pergola replaced last summer. The new pressure treated wood needed to cure for at least six months before painting/staining and due to life being what it is, that of course turned into 12 months. Kevin was hired to pressure wash, patch, sand, and coat the pergola with a new protective, 2 X thicker than paint, coating from Rustoleum.

Category decks

AWW MAN [Member Name Removed], THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS , I TRULY APPRECIATE IT..LET ME KNOW IF THERES ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU GUYS IN THE FUTURE.

03/07/2017

Kevin was awesome. He completed the work on time and at the agreed upon price.

Description of Work
Kevin repaired the shoddy work Shoreline Fencing in building an eight foot privacy fence around our back yard. We had board peeling off the cross bars where Shoreline did not reinforce the support correctly. He, also, rebuilt a gate that Shoreline "fixed" previously that was coming apart.

12/28/2016

Kevin went above and beyond! The fences look perfect, and the cleanup was fast and thorough. I am very pleased with the outcome, and would (and have!) recommend Kevin to anyone in need of fencing.

Description of Work
Complete tear-down of fencing for both sides of a duplex, and construction of new fencing for both units.

Category fencing

THANK YOU SO MUCH...ENJOYED MEETING YOU GUYS....IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE I CAN HELP YOU WITH PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL.

11/01/2016

He used high quality materials, did an excellent job for a fair price and I am very happy with my new fence.

Description of Work
Kevin installed six foot stockade fence around my yard.

09/07/2016

I met with Kevin and got an estimate in November 2015. I paid the amount required for him to start the job. Beings it was near Thanksgiving I was expecting a delay on the start of the project but not a year later. After Christmas he finally began the job. At the start of the project I asked for an additional part to be added to the initial fence as we had agreed on and he accepted quoting me a dol...

Description of Work
I inquired the cost of a 400+ foot privacy fence installed around 3 sides of my property. Nothing fancy just a simple fence 6 feet high and a double car gate for entrance to backyard.

Category fencing

first of all the was a complete miscommunication...the home was a vacation home they were hardly ever there....her husband changed what she had explained for me to do during a visit where he came by himself....I did what he said and thought I was done...6 months later she calls me mad that the job wasn't finished....hello....anyway the extra material they had paid for I left under their garage are...

Custom built and repair of wood fences, decks, gates, arbors, and pergolas for both commercial and residential properties. Also removal of unwanted old fencing. Stain and painting of decks and fences.

Indoor Cabinetry and Indoor Wood Work.