Custom Blind & Shade

Founded 1952 • With Angi since August 2010

Small, local owned business that excels in customer service and knowledge of products. Additional email - customblind@bellsouth.net, Additional Contact name - Keith Forehand. ...

Indoor/Outdoor Renovations

Indoor/Outdoor Renovations

With over 40 years in flooring and 30 years in construction, Indoor/Outdoor Renovations is a one-stop shop for remodels, flooring, and outdoor living. Our veteran owned business is dedicated to serving the community around us.

11/09/2015

I haven't had the work done yet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and gave me a quote and recommendations for curtains.  I have not yet made my decision because I'm still in the  planning stages for renovation, but this company was quick to respond to my inquiry, the person arrived on time and was very professional.  They gave me a quote on the spot.

12/23/2014

Very well! Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faux wood blinds: difficult install 15' window placement

10/09/2014

Keith is the small business owner and operator of Custom Blind and Shade. He is knowledgeable, experienced, and did a great job of installing our plantation shutters on our front door sidelights. They look WONDERFUL and I couldn't be happier! Go with this company and his services and you won't be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of plantation shutters on front door side light windows

CATEGORY window treatments

Professional sales and installations of interior window treatments and closet shelving. Including blinds, shades, shutters, and draperies. Free estimates.

Repairs on window treatments that were not purchased at Custom Blind & Shade.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover