Emerald Elite Carpet Care

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

Emerald Elite Carpet Care is a locally owned and operated company in West Panama City Be...

Emerald Coast Power Wash

Emerald Coast Power Wash

Emerald Coast Power Wash firmly stands behind the belief that the customer comes first and the customer is always right. It is our goal to provide our clients with the highest quality service that can be found. Our commitment to our clients satisfaction and many years of expertise set us apart from many of the companies in our industry and we take much pride in that. We are located in Santa Rosa Beach Florida and operate everywhere from Pensacola to Panama city. Protect your investment and increase the curb appeal of your home by having us professionally clean it. The services we offer for both Residential and Commercial House washing Roof Washing Surface Cleaning Driveways/sidewalks Rust Removal Walkway and Driveway sealing Gutter Cleaning Window Cleaning

04/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired emerald elite to clean some furniture I had. Once they got to the location and let me know which they could clean. They were very honest and didn't charge me for the pieces they could not clean. Thank you. Excellent service.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The carpet was cleaned and it looked great.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

06/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These nice folks picked up my oriental rug and cleaned it beautifully and for a reasonable price (senior discount).

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Emerald Elite Carpet Carpet Care is a full service cleaning company. We offer carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, patio cleaning, condo cleaning, office cleaning, drape cleaning, rug cleaning,pressure washing, and odor elimination.