Salty Screens

Palmetto, FL 34221

Restoration for sunrooms - & pool cages

04/01/2020

Lisa H.

The owner of Salty Screens is OUTSTANDING! He was professional, and did an excellent repair job on our two lanai doors as well as repairing the spline on one panel of screen. His pricing was fair. I highly recommend this company. If we need any screen repairs in the future, we will call Salty Screens (941-345-5264)!

Description of Work
Screen Repair

03/28/2020

Kathryn B.

Awesome! Guys were professional!

Description of Work
Replace pool screens

12/10/2019

D C.

If you read all of the reviews for Salty Screen you notice they all are A+++. There’s a reason for this. The company does what they say they’re going to do, they do it on time, they’re friendly, helpful and just a pleasure to work with. Most importantly their prices were substantially lower than everyone else who gave us a quote. Some of the screen companies were afraid to tackle the job because it was such a large enclosure. Please see picture enclosed. You can feel confident if you hire Salty Screens they will do the job and do it better than you expected.

Description of Work
Re-screen massive sized pool cage

03/09/2019

David M.

job was done perfectly and on time. No other company wanted to do the gutter work but these guys had no problem. I highly recommend them and would hire again. The owner Jay is a pleasure to work with as are his crew.

Description of Work
all screens replaced and gutter replaced

08/31/2018

Sherrill M.

It went perfectly. We would highly recommend Salty Screens for any rescreening job. They also rescreened the screen doors on our lanai at our primary residence about a year ago.

Description of Work
Rescreen a lanai in Holmes Beach

07/16/2018

Ash G.

I inquired about price and availability from about 8 different companies. Salty Screens was very competitive in pricing. They weren't necessarily the cheapest company, but they were the most direct, honest and punctual company, which is why I chose their services. When I had question, concerns, a random thought that occurred even after the quote was accepted, I'd drop an email and they were quick to get back to me. And mind you, I was doing this project long-distance. It's not always a very conducive way to do business, but with the folks at Salty Screens, I felt very comfortable an knew they'd do a great job for me. I was/am completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Re-screening and new aluminum around pool cage after hurricane damage

Category pool cleaners, screen repair

03/28/2018

Phyllis F.

The crew showed up at the appointed time and immediately began working. They were punctual & professional, they even did a couple of extra items.

Description of Work
Replaced screens & doors on Lanai, repainted frame replaced all screws

02/21/2018

JAMES L.

They showed up in less than a week after I contacted them. Two men did a wonderful job - looks good as new. Very neat & cleaned up after themselves. I would have them again without question. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Hired to replace 2 screen panels on the roof of our pool cage.

12/26/2017

Dennis B.

They called ahead of time when they were in the neighborhood.

Description of Work
Repairs. Very responsive even though they are swamped after hurricane Irma.

06/27/2017

Joe V.

Jay came out and gave us an estimate, a couple weeks later the team did a complete rescreen and it looked great. They did leave a lot of screws in the pool and in the yard.

Description of Work
We needed all the pool screens replaced, the screws replaced, and two new doors.

04/04/2017

karen M.

If there was an A+++ rating, Salty Screens deserves it. Every aspect of what a business should do, Salty Screens went beyond. I called Jay Hall Monday and he picked up the phone. No voice mail to wait for a conversation. He immediately set up an appointment for the next day (Tuesday). He gave me a 2 hour window and asked if it was acceptable. He came right on time with a 15 minutes heads up call to let me know he was on his way. His crew was professional, courteous and very skilled. They were done in less than 10 minutes with a beautiful outcome. I am a pretty particular person and have high standards. They went way beyond my expectations. Please know this is the first review I have ever written and I did so because they are deserving of it. I am also letting my Homeowners Association know of this company. They recommended someone else, but the price was doubled. I am so happy that I shopped around and found Salty Screens. You definitely want to call Salty Screens for your screen needs.

Description of Work
Replaced Lanai Screen

03/29/2017

Karen E.

Jay was very professional and punctual. He did a good job giving us an estimate. His crew was unmanaged. The quality of their screening work was sub-par; they didn't fasten the screens completely. When we compained, Jay had a crew re-do the screen corners, which did help. However, the original crew damaged a number of the bushes around our pool cage (one example picture below). When they pressure-washed the pool cage they got chemicals all over our windows. A crew member tried to clean the windows but he didn't have the right tools or training to do a good job.

Description of Work
We needed our lanai re-screened. Jay, the owner, upsold us on pressure washing the pool cage and cleaning our gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, screen repair

Thankyou for [Member Information Removed] review, customer satisfaction is our main priority. Please keep in mind my offer still stands to replace [Member Information Removed] damaged plant. For what it is worth I know my guys are not professional window cleaners, but if I may I would like to have a professional come and take care of it for you. Please let me know, Jay Hall

11/07/2016

Sherrill M.

They arrived on time and the 3 installers were very professional and polite. Instead of touching up the paint, per the estimate, they spray painted all the frames and did not charge us extra. They reinstalled the doors the same day. We had a small problem and they came back immediately, the next morning, and corrected the problem. Jay, the owner, called us in the afternoon to make sure we were happy with the entire job. We would definitely hire them again without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Four Screen doors on lanai rescreened.

Category decks, pool cleaners

06/22/2016

Stuart K.

The service was very good. I am happy with the work they did and price they did it for. They are very professional and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Screen our lanai cage.

Category pool cleaners, screen repair

Maximum Pressure Washing SRQ, LLC

Pressure Washing Services 3+ years of experience Residential-pool cages, driveways, roofs, pool decks, soft wash exterior, patios, fences Boats Please call us directly at either 941-779-7125 or 941-321-6999

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers Coupon

United Paver Sealing

We care about you and your home. We are expert in paver stone and hardscape installation, repair, and maintenance. We specialize in paver repair and restoration. We offer pressure washing, applying stabilizing sand, and sealing your hardscape including your driveway, patio, walks, and pool decks. We work with concrete too. Most of all, we pay attention to the details making sure your property is well cared for. Since 2009 our Founder has been delivering top-flight service to homeowners and we are looking forward to you being our next satisfied customer.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover