Monroe Plumbing, inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2012

Owner operated in Manatee and Sarasota since 1986. All work is done by owner and guaranteed for one year!Clean, on time service is our standard....

Integrity Home Solutions

If you’re looking for a trusted plumber, HVAC contractor, or electrician in the Tampa Bay area, look no further than Integrity Home Services. We offer electrical, plumbing, cooling and heating services, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Call today to schedule your next appointment!

I Find Leaks LLC

Pinellas: 727.466.1900 Hillsborough: 813.293.2014 We are your water leak detection and sewer inspection customer service experts! Over the past 15 years we have located thousands of leaks for customers just like you in the Tampa Bay Area. Do you hear the sound of running water? Have a high water bill? Did water appear in your home, condo or business out of nowhere? We are the experts you need to locate that pesky leak without causing unnecessary damage to your valuable property. We also offer state of the art sewer inspection services! You may not need to spend thousands of dollars to replace your sewer lines if you are experiencing consistent backups and clogs. We provide a digital video of your sewer to you after completing your inspection. Many times the sewer just needs a good cleaning instead of replacement which could save you THOUSANDS of dollars. Give us a call today, we are happy to hear from you!

minuteman plumbing

Sarasota County area water heating expert! 25+ years experience! We supply contractor grade to the consumer at a great price! Most knowledgeable person in electric, gas, natural gas and tankless and solar too! Did I mention we are ALL knowledgeable on all things sewer and drain cleaning! Our motto “No drain left unclogged “ will prove helpful in your time of need! We come out 24/7 to solve your problem!

Offers by minuteman plumbing on Angi

07/16/2019

My kitchen sink had been slow draining when last July I called in another plumber that I have often used over the years. Two men arrived, spent half an hour using a snake, charged me $200 and left only to find the sink was still slow draining! Last week I called Monroe Plumbing because they were local and because I read a couple of good reviews and made an appointment. Scott arrived yesterday righ...

Description of Work
Slow draining kitchen sink

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the great review. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience and look forward to seeing you again when you need any plumbing services.

01/28/2013

He had the old faucet off in a second, then he finished up before I knew what was happening. The entire project was a pleasant experience and he did a great job.

Description of Work
I had Monroe Plumbing come to my home to remove our old kitchen faucet and replace it with a new one.

Category plumbing

We service all areas of plumbing, including water heater repairs and installation, disposals, faucet repair or replacement, whole house repipes, drain cleaning,and toilet repairs.