Anthony's Cooling Heating Electrical

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2003

Is your air conditioner not keeping you cool? Does your electrical panel need an upgrade? If you need professional help to keep your home safe and comfortable, Anthony's Cooling-Heating-Electrical is here for you. We offer 24/7/365 service and same-day appointments to solve all your HVAC and Electrical problems fast at affordable upfront rates. Our licensed, bonded, and insured technicians aren’t working on commission, so you can trust them not to push you toward repairs or replacements you don’t really need. We’re the #1 American Standard dealer in the Southeastern US, and our reputation for quality, compassion, and cost-effectiveness has allowed us to serve countless customers over our 30+ years. Call today for effective home solutions in Bradenton, Sarasota, and all of the surrounding areas!...

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+183 more images

AirGuaranteed.com Private Label Equipment

AirGuaranteed.com Private Label Equipment

HVAC Companies202034234
Professional Installation of our AirGuaranteed Private Label Equipment

HVAC Companies (82)dryer vent cleaning (3)air duct cleaning (3)electrician (3)insulation (1)

09/14/2022

Robert B.

Tech Rep was very punctual and professional. He conducted thorough service on two units and explained what he found and documented the status with words and pictures. We have used two other companies in previous years and we found Anthony's to be the best even though they were slightly more expensive.

Description of Work
Annual Contract for two service calls

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

09/09/2022

Thomas S.

Review: After cleaning the AC unit, they took a look at a low temperature issue and added 1lb of Freon per our request. Instead they added 8lbs which after 1lb would indicate a system with a leak as the AC is a closed system and should not be low unless there is a leak. Now due to their incompetency, I a being billed for an additional 8lbs of Freon they added to a system that had an obvious leak. I would not hire them again since they were rude and unwilling to admit their mistake. Adding Freon to a system with an obvious leak is unethical and perhaps violates federal law by releasing Freon into the air which they did by adding Freon to a system with a leak

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] – We were disappointed to receive your feedback on all social media platforms as we attempted to diagnose your HVAC problem which requested during our last visit in April 2022. Since we work very hard for our 5 Star Reviews, we reviewed the notes submitted during your service call and they revealed that you declined the leak search to determine the actual source of the leak. We do have a company policy to make sure the client has cooling during the heat of the summer rather than leaving you without air conditioning. It is also our company policy to receive payment at the time of service, however, you still had an unpaid balance from our last service visit 6 months ago. We apologize for reaching out to you for payment after 6 months only to find out now that you were unhappy with us.

08/04/2022

John Q.

Look no further. This company is knowledgeable, fast, and professional.

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

06/14/2022

Steve G.

Excellent as always . On time , quality performance , clean , personable and communicative technician , timely electronic updates on status of technician arrival . I have used Anthony’s for large projects ( new HVAC installations , annual service calls , diagnostic services and emergency calls. Always responsive and highly credible advice . Recommend without hesitation .

Description of Work
Spring service

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you kindly for your 5 Star Review! We are thrilled that once again you were able to Experience the Anthony's Difference with excellent, on time, quality service from one of our clean and personable technicians who always make sure to take care of our Coolest Customers’ needs ASAP. Thank you for your Awesome Feedback, Loyal Patronage, and especially for Trusting Anthony’s with your new HVAC installations and service for so many years. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for recommending us to the community! Be well.

05/21/2022

Clifford K.

How would I reply to the question: “Would you recommend Anthony’s Heating and Cooling?” And, “If you like them, how would you tell others that you do?” My answers would be, without hesitation, to the point: “Yes, I do”. For the second question, I would say: “I’ve had them service my air conditioner and heating unit for 18 1/2 years, as long as I’ve lived here.” I would also add that besides the personal attention they’ve always offered me, it’s their belief that if it’s fixable they never required me to replace it. They take pride in their work, because it’s a long running family operated business, I like that. You would think that after 18 years, I would have eventually had at least one mediocre technician do an “okay job”. That’s never been the case. Each technician that has visited my home has excelled in their professional performance, knowledge and personal care.

Description of Work
Annual maintanence

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], Wow, we are thrilled to get your outstanding review of Anthony’s! You’re right, we are a family operated business for more than 34 years and it’s important because you can count on us to be there for you for many years to come. We appreciate you pointing out our professional and knowledgeable technicians gave you an excellent experience every time. “You Don’t Need New Until We Say You Do” is our mission statement so we’re happy to know we achieved it for you. Thank you very much for the kind words, your loyal patronage, and especially for Trusting Anthony’s with your Home and Family’s Comfort and Safety for more than 18 years! Be well.

03/24/2022

Melinda B.

Anthony's installed a complete new unit in my house and the technicians, PJ and Ted did an incredible job inside and outside. They were both very courteous and took extra care in protecting my home during the install. They had a minimal area to work inside the house and there was no damage when other companies told me a wall would have to be cut into. I am very happy with my decision to use Anthony's.

Description of Work
A/C Replacement

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

09/08/2021

Debra F.

Anthony’s came out for routine maintenance. I had tp point out the soaking wet torn in multiple places exposed ducts. He punched a hole in the bottom of both ducts with a screwdriver to drain the water from the bulging ducts. He left after assuring me he would report the problem and I would get a phone call re scheduling of repair. . Several Weeks passed I was concerned because about further damage with the storms and Amy of rainfall. I was told by the woman whom answered my call that she had no record of this problem. But would have someone else come back to make an assessment. She refused to answer any of my further questions and her whole demeanor changed when I informed her I was just leasing the home. So I informed the property manager of my rental re the problem with the AC ducts and their make shift housing cover half off , flapping in the wind & rain ,the lack of communication with the employees , and now being told by Anthony’s since I’m not the owner of the property they will not talk with me. So my landlord( the property manager) became the middle man! She spoke with them and she called me to expect a call re an appt that they had to order the parts needed. When they returned to replace the damaged ducts and cover to protect them from the elements I walked into my back yard to find them taping the ducts! I was so surprised I said I thought you are to repace the damaged ducts and I was promptly told No we can’t do that. They covered up the wet, dirty ducts with tape and well you saw there finished product. “Hello heardfromAnthonys and unfortunately they had to special order the ductwork so won't be in for a week.They should off figured it out week 2 weeks ago.” ( this was the text message from my landlord). 8/24 they came back with no ducts snd no plan to do anything but another patch and cover up with a sheath !

Description of Work
Damaged Ducts needed replaced

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], We were sorry to read your review. At Anthony’s, we pride ourselves on providing all customers with 5 Star Service Everyday and our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction. I researched your situation. As you stated, since you are the tenant at the property that we serviced, we are required to communicate with and get all work approved by the property owner. We apologize if this was not properly communicated to you. We can only perform work that the owner authorizes. I hope this explanation helps clarifies what happened. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced and hope that our next visit exceeds your expectations.

06/03/2021

Richard N.

Frank, my technician, could not have been more of a professional or gentleman. Highly knowledgeable, he took the time to answer all my questions. He didn't try to upsell me as many service providers tend to do. He simply took care of the problem efficiently and for a very fair price. I would GREATLY recommend Anthony's to anybody in need of Cooling, Heating or Electrical work. Not to mention, the team who helped me book my appointment were incredibly accommodating and friendly...just a great company!

Description of Work
A/C needed servicing

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review! We are thrilled that Frank demonstrated how our Talented Technicians operate with Polite, Professional, Knowledgeable, Efficient Service, Taking the time to answer all of your questions, Doing all of this at a Fair Price, and most importantly, following our Motto "You Don't Need New Until We Say You Do!" At Anthony's, we will never try to sell you anything you don't need. Thank you for recognizing the Office Team as well. We sincerely appreciate your Highest Recommendations. Thank you for your Awesome Feedback, Loyal Patronage, and for Trusting us with your Home and Family's Comfort and Safety. Be Well!

03/03/2021

dolly P.

the total job was handled so well ...thorough and efficiently.... the service man who did the job was named charlie...thank u.... will recommend them hands down.....

Description of Work
electrical wiring....

Category electrician

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you kindly for your A Rating! We are thrilled that our Talented Technician, Charlie, handled your job "thoroughly and efficiently" and that we have earned your Highest Recommendation. Thank you for your Awesome Feedback, your Loyal Patronage, and for Trusting Anthony's with your Home and Family's Comfort and Safety. We look forward to providing you with Excellent Service for many years to come. Be Well!

09/22/2020

Ronald S.

Ver well ... No Problems. The team comprised of William (sales), Frank (temporary repairs), and the new installl team PJ, Ted and Matt were all excellent. They did fine work and treated our home with great care.

Description of Work
Provede temporary repairs over 3 day weekend & then installed a new American Standard air conditioner.

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you kindly for your A+ Review! We are thrilled that our entire team provided you with Excellent Service, treated your Home with Great Care, and did Top Quality Work. Thank you for your Time, Business, Loyalty, and for Trusting Anthony's with your Home and Family's Comfort and Safety. We look forward to assisting you again next time you need us 24/7/365! Thank you and Be Well!

09/10/2020

Reemberto P.

I pay Anthony 14,000 to install a new A/C system but the duct work was not appropriate for it, they fail to mention this and now I have leaks in my kitchen that cost me $1,000 to repair the ceiling, I called Anthony and charged me $1,000 to fix it and never got fixed steal leaking water.

Description of Work
Repair of A/C Duct

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

Review for Anthony's Cooling Heating Electrical - 1614 20th St E, Palmetto, FL - 38864397

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your experience. We strive to give all of our customers the best recommendations to keep their homes safe and comfortable. That is why last year we advised you that your duct work needed to be replaced for proper system performance. Unfortunately, that recommended service was not taken which has created the issues you described. We are truly sorry about this. That is why we offered to discount our recommended duct work replacement estimate and provided you with financing options to assist further. Please call our office at 941-749-5307 to take advantage of this offer and give us the opportunity to make things right as our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction.

09/02/2020

D M.

Excellent, They understood that my small business could be affected by the ac not working as we work with delicate materials that would be adversely affected by the temperature being too high. They were here before they said they could be and got the job done effectively and of course efficiently. Signed up for a maintenance contract with them. JUST USE THEIR SERVICES.

Description of Work
Get the AC up and running

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your A+ Rating! We are thrilled that our Talented Technician was Early, Efficient, and Effective in Keeping your Business going. Thank you for joining our Maintenance Club and for your Highest Recommendation. We look forward to Taking Excellent Care of You and your Business for many years to come! Be Well!

07/07/2020

Melanie W.

It went well. Darren, the tech came immediately. He kept us informed with calls. (we were not in FL at the time). He gave an estimate and it was really reasonable compared to others. We were impressed by the efficiency that was demonstrated. Our neighbor informs us that everything is running well now. If we need further services, we will definitely call Anthony's again.

Description of Work
Repair of the A/C.

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your A+ Rating! We are thrilled that Darrin showed what an Anthony's Technician is Prompt, Great Communicator, and Efficient. And our company offers Fair and Competitive Pricing for our customers. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to helping you again next time you need us 24/7/365! Thank you for your Feedback, Business, Loyalty, and for Trusting us with your Home and Family's Comfort and Safety. Welcome to the Anthony's Family!

05/20/2020

Norman F.

Fantastic. Anthony's sent technician Frank De Los Reyes to do the work needed to complete a recent system update. Frank was exceptional. His HVAC skills are remarkable. His communication skills are excellent. Frank was always willing to answer any questions that I asked. I will be sure to ask for Frank if any maintenance work is needed in the future. Another plus for Anthony's is that they are always on time, and make it a point to keep you in the loop regarding their arrival time. Not all companies can say that.

Description of Work
Completion of system update.

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your Glowing 5 Star Review of your Exceptional Experience with Our Talented Technician, Frank and Company. We sincerely appreciate you letting everyone know that we are Honest, Punctual, Skillful, and have Great Communication! We sincerely appreciate your Awesome Feedback, Business, and for Trusting Anthony's with your Home and Family's Comfort and Safety. We look forward to providing your with Outstanding Service next time you need us 24/7/365! Be Well!

05/19/2020

Norman F.

I cannot say enough great things about Anthony's. It all starts with a great office staff such as Lauren/Gillian, continues with Comfort Consultant Shawn, and then moves on to the installers Randall and P.J. This company is head and shoulders better than any other that I have dealt with. They are extremely courteous, provide factual information, don't try to oversell, show up on time. In addition, they are very detail conscious when working, and clean up after themselves when finished. Anthony's makes it a point to keep you well informed as to what, where, when, and why. You have to appreciate their use of technology. IMHO, there are none better than Anthony's.

Description of Work
New air purification system, and new filter back unit

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your A+ Rating! We are thrilled that you can't say enough Great Things about Anthony's! Thank you for highlighting our Outstanding Team especially Lauren, Gillian, Shawn, Randall, and PJ. We sincerely appreciate you letting everyone know that we are Courteous, Detail Conscience, Factual, Clean, and don't try to sell our clients things they don't need! Thank you for your Review, Business, and for being a Loyal Anthony's Customer. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

04/08/2020

Sharon D.

I had a tech here within one hour of calling on a Saturday evening. On Monday morning I received a follow up cal from Anthony's to schedule a follow up visit. Both Nick who came on Saturday and Julio who came o Tuesday were excellent. They demonstrated a great attitude as well as a high degree of knowledge. I have worked with Anthony's for a number of years first servicing my 20 year old system to installing and servicing my new system. I also appreciated the great service without any pressure to replace old 20 yr old relic. I selected Anthony's because of the reputation. They are not overrated.

Description of Work
New system had a manufacturer defect on a Saturday evening. Would not put out cool air

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your A+ Rating and detailed Review. We are thrilled that you are letting everyone know that our motto "You Don't Need New Until We Say You Do!" aren't just works, but the way we conduct business everyday at Anthony's. Thank you for personally mentioning our Outstanding Technicians Nick and Julio by name. We appreciate their Hard work and Dedication to our customers as well as the rest of our team. Thank you for being one of our many Satisfied Coolest Customers and we look forward to helping you again next time you need us. #NotOverrated...Love it!

08/31/2019

Stephen S.

Received quote for work that was competitive and had some extras thrown in. 3 to 4 men showed up to install the units and also performed consider work on my air delivery duct work. They worked a long day into the evening, were respectful, clean and answered all the questions I asked as work progressed. Cleaned up afterward and took every piece of of the old system and all packing materials. A great job at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Replacement of heat pump system - heat and cooling

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your A+ Review of your experience with our company. We appreciate you pointing out that our hardworking team is professional, knowledgeable, respectful, thorough, and clean. We look forward to taking care of your HVAC needs again next time you need us. Thank you for your Time, Business, and Trust in Anthony's!

08/22/2019

JENNIFER C.

We were SO happy with Anthony's Heating and Cooling. We wanted to have our air conditioner serviced as it had never been done and the unit is about 12 years old. They were able to schedule us quickly and did not try to pressure us into getting a service contract (although we did decide to do so, we were so happy with their service). I would highly recommend them to anyone needing to have work done or just have their unit checked.

Description of Work
Service air conditioner to make sure it was working correctly

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your A+ Review! We are glad that you were SO HAPPY with your Anthony's Experience. We strive to provide all of our Coolest Customers with Honest, Prompt, Professional Service Everyday. Thank you for your Recommendation, Business, and Loyalty. We sincerely appreciate you spreading the word about our Award Winning, Family Owned Business. Looking forward to assisting you again next time you need us! Remember, Anthony's is here for you 24/7/365.

08/21/2019

Derek D.

Anthony's was polite, informative and extremely professional. They gave me an honest review of both my systems for the maintenance they did. Nice to find a company which you feel at ease with and who do not try to sell you things you don't need.

Description of Work
Maintenance

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your A+ Review of your Outstanding Experience with Anthony's! We are thrilled that our technician exemplified what we stand for Honest, Prompt, Polite, Professional Service at an Affordable Price. Thank you for your Business and Trust in our company. We look forward to helping you again next time you need us!

08/30/2018

Justin C.

To keep it short, went above and beyond to such a degree that I signed a service contract when I was dead set against it. After a competitor painted a doom and gloom picture and gave me bad info to create urgency leading to a call a week later trying to get me to replace the system entirely , Anthony’s educated me and did the job I had just paid that competitor to do servicing the system which competitor clearly did not based on all Anthony’s found. Shawn was great and I’m glad I was referred to a company I feel I can trust!

Description of Work
Wanted a second opinion on life of AC system and ended up having serviced after just paying a competitor to supposedly do just that.

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

05/16/2018

Tracy P.

Very responsive. Technicians professional and friendly. The first fix did not resolve the issue (unit was not cooling again the next day). Another technician did come out that day, review what was done, and fixed the unit with no extra labor charges. Overall very good service. I would hire again.

Description of Work
AC repair - not cooling

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Everyone at Anthony's has the same goal--customer satisfaction. We are happy to help.

12/13/2017

Bob J.

Excellent. Arrived exactly when they said. Chris communicated what he would be doing, and kept us updated as he did his work. Very professional.

Description of Work
Preventative maintenance.