GOLDEN PLASTERING AND DRYWALL LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2010

1790 Devonwood CT Southeast

Palmbay, FL 32909

Now with 2 locations: we are servicing Palm Bay and Tallahassee. Plastering, drywall, stucco, specialize in in-home repairs, remodeling, restoration, historic restoration, popcorn removal and refinishing...

drywall (62)plastering (28)interior painting (1)stucco (1)insulation (1)

08/06/2021

Tammy M.

Impeccable work, fair price, showed up when he said!even fixed area with no charge

Description of Work
Drywall, fixed rotted wood, painted, cleaned up after himself. Quote on more repairs

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Thank you for taking time to post a review for me. Regards,Greg

06/26/2021

joanne P.

Excellent. Greg called every morning to let me know he was on his way, cleaned up the mess at the end of the day. So organized. His work is impeccable and we are so happy we hired him. I already gave his name to a few friends who need repairs. He gets my stamp of approval and would have him again in a minute. He knows his stuff. Respectful and listened to exactly what we wanted and we love his work. Thank You Greg.. Your a gem !

Description of Work
Drywall kitchen walls and ceiling. Scrape popcorn off ceiling

Category drywall,plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Thank you for taking time to post such a detailed review for me. I enjoyed meeting you and your husband and working in your home. Regards, Greg

05/26/2021

Richard B.

Greg was very responsive, I called him requesting an estimate and he came out the same day to look at my issue. He came back the next day and fixed the two holes in my wall. He was very professional and friendly, and did an excellent job repairing my wall.

Description of Work
Drywall Repair

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for me. Regards,Greg Golden

01/23/2021

Rick R.

Greg did an excellent job. He arrived to do the job at the scheduled time, curtained off the areas where he worked to avoid dust and compound mess, repaired the affected areas perfectly, and left the work areas clean after the job. Greg is very professional, clearly proud of his work, and charges a very fair price to boot. I highly recommend that you hire Golden Plastering and Drywall.

Description of Work
drywall repair and match texture in garage and two bedrooms

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Thank you for taking time to post a review for me. I enjoyed meeting you, working in your home and talking fire calls. Regards, Greg

12/18/2020

Marcia B.

Gene Golden was amazing. He was very efficient and focused. I would recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Repair damage to drywall due to a leak in the unit above mine.

Category drywall,plastering

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Thank you for taking time to post a review for me. It is greatly appreciated. Regards, Greg Golden

09/23/2020

Kristina M.

Greg is reliable, responds promptly with an estimate and overall, a trustworthy drywall professional who surpassed my expectations. He completed my residential interior drywall repair and textured the walls that were damaged from wallpaper removal. Greg accommodated my schedule and protected my floors and counters with plastic sheeting. Greg listened and understood my desires and my final project turned out amazing. Greg offers a fair and honest price and cleans up before completion. I highly recommend this company. I only write rave reviews when I have total faith that you too will be totally satisfied.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and texture

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Thank you for taking time to post a review for me here and also on Facebook. That was unexpected and greatly appreciated. I enjoyed meeting you and your husband and helping you with your project. Regards,Greg

09/11/2020

Daniel Y.

Bob did a great job! He's actually an artist as he matched the skip trowel design of surrounding 24 feet of drywall exactly. Bob was prompt with estimate, showed up on time, put up protective tarp to minimize dust, cleaned up afterwards such that you couldn't tell he was even here. He also knew exactly what cause the damage in the first place. All the damage was alone joints along the ceiling truss joints for which the adjoining drywall had never been screwed in place. This had caused the plaster to crack over time due to thermal expansion & contraction. He fixed this problem be screwing both adjoining drywall section into the ceiling beams. Great job!

Description of Work
Match Skip Trowel Ceiling Plaster

Category plastering

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Thank you for taking time to post a review for me. I enjoyed meeting you and working in your home. Regards, Greg Golden

09/01/2020

Jennifer C.

Greg was very prompt in responding to my request for a proposal. He was very professional in his approach. His proposal price was middle-of-the-road in the four proposals we received. Greg told me that he expected to complete the job in 1.5 days. He showed up on time and went straight to his work. He made sure to lay down plastic to keep the drywall mess/dust contained. The wall and ceiling patches came out better than we expected. Clearly Greg is a master at his craft. You really have to be looking to see where any patch was done. The ceiling texture was a great match. I would definitely hire Greg for additional projects we have in the future.

Description of Work
Master Bath Drywall Repairs for Walls and Ceiling

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

Review for GOLDEN PLASTERING AND DRYWALL LLC - 1790 Devonwood CT Southeast, Palmbay, FL - 38843409

09/01/2020

Jennifer C.

Description of Work
Master Bath Drywall Repairs for Walls and Ceiling

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

Review for GOLDEN PLASTERING AND DRYWALL LLC - 1790 Devonwood CT Southeast, Palmbay, FL - 38843411

Thank you for taking time to post a review for me. It was a pleasure meeting you and working in your home. Regards, Greg

09/24/2019

Chris C.

Greg was absolutely professional from start to finish. He provided a fair quote for the work to be performed. He did excellent work and was communicative through the process. The work turned out better than promised. He also cleaned up thoroughly. Greg is personable and down to earth. I would definitely recommend Greg to family, friends and clients. He is a rare find.

Description of Work
Drywall/Plaster/Painting Interior

Category drywall,plastering

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

I appreciate you taking time to post a review for me. I enjoyed meeting you and working in your home. Thanks,Greg

Work guaranteed