Zoltan Kovacs Plumbing Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2011

4852 Ridgemoor Cir

Palm Harbor, FL 34685

Zoltan Kovacs plumbing is a family owned & operated plumbing business that services the greater Tampa Bay area. Please call and text (727)418-0132. The company provides a full range of plumbing services, specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Through creative design, thoughtful

05/23/2021

Neil C.

Look no more for a reputable and extremely skilled plumber with a great work ethic. Zoltan is where I put my trust. Zoltan communicate each detail and the expected timing of each step in our custom remodel.Does in get done in 1 day? No but we weren't looking for a company that could correct our bathroom issues with pre-fab materials in one day.We have a quality product and the bathroom is beautiful!. Zoltan informed us of the time line for the Plumbing and remodel.He was right on target with the renovation time.He escorted us through the tile store and he help us match the decor we chose. Zoltan is a honorable hard working plumber.He was on the job site most of the time and had his employees work solo,he surveyed there work each day.We did not have to lift a finger in getting things completed. At the end of each day the workers cleaned and organized there tools and materials in the garage. This impressed us because of there work ethic also! I would give Zoltan Plumbing a hundred Stars.We will always use his services-on our Next Guest Bathroom! Thanks Zoltan you are a Gem!

Description of Work
Remodel of Bathroom Shower

Category custom cabinets, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

04/21/2021

Sherry B.

I've been using Zoltan Kovac's Plumbing since 2013 when they replaced my garbage disposal. Since that time, I've hired Kovac's Plumbing to replace our hot water tank and malfunctioning toilets, repair a leak in a hot pipe located under our kitchen floor and renovate a townhome that we owned. The quality of workmanship is beyond compare. Zoltan is an excellent communicator and a perfectionist. He pays attention to the smallest details and makes sure that you are completely satisfied with his work. He has our business for life and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of his services.

Description of Work
Everything from installing a garbage disposal to remodeling a kitchen and bathrooms

Category countertops, plumbing, water heater repair, marble & granite, home remodeling

09/03/2020

Brett H.

I wanted to purchase a hybrid water heater. Called Zoltan and he advised me of the Pros and Cons of this type of water heater. After speaking with him, Decided to have him install a 'normal' type water heater. Service was prompt, professional, and high quality. I also appreciated how Zoltan gave me a comprehensive estimate of things that will require maintenance going forward with the new water heater. I like knowing everything up front. He replaced the outside spigots the same day as well. I'll be installing a water Softener soon and he will be the first person I call. He did a great job and I'd certainly recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Water Heater Installation / outside hose spigot / internal plumbing

08/31/2020

Jason G.

If you want your kitchen or bathroom remodel project to be done with SUPERIOR quality by a contractor who communicates often and goes above and beyond to ensure a clean workspace throughout the project, Zoltan delivers! We had our master bathroom completely remodeled and couldn't be happier with the results. Zoltan was very hands on throughout the entire process to ensure things were done correctly and schedule maintained. Zoltan has an excellent crew (Chris and Russ), both of which take a lot of pride in performing the highest quality work so you're always in great hands. I would highly recommend him for your next project, no doubt you will be very pleased.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets, plumbing, home remodeling

05/07/2020

Diane F.

Zoltan Kovacs and his entire team did excellent work on my project. Zoltan is a great communicator and explained every step of the process and the timeline from start to finish. The vendors he works with have a great relationship with him and provide the same quality to their expertise (tile, stone, glass shower doors, plumbing supply). If you want your project done right, and you want quality work...hire Zoltan Kovacs Plumbing!

Description of Work
Master Bath Refresh

Category countertops, glass repair, plumbing, water softeners, marble & granite, home remodeling

05/02/2020

Goldie M.

I requested a quote to replace a water heater. The company responded very promptly and courteously, but in the meantime a friend offered to do the work, so I didn't go further with this.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category water heater repair

04/30/2020

Terri P.

Zoltan and his assistant arrived on time and spent most of the day diligently working on 2 fairly challenging fixture installations. All work was done meticulously, with no damage to the surrounding tiles. I could possibly have had the work done by someone else at a lower cost, but I was happy to pay what I did to ensure excellent results. It is clear Zoltan takes great pride in the quality of his workmanship.

Description of Work
Install a spa-style shower panel in master bath and replace all tub fixtures in hall bath

04/29/2020

Kristen B.

I have used Zoltan before as have my parents , and we will continue to call him if there is ever any plumbing issues.... he is the best !

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category custom cabinets, plumbing, water heater repair

04/27/2020

Ronald E.

Zoltan and his crew did an outstanding job with our remodeling project. We have used his services in the past and he has always delivered beyond our expectations. He is a man of great integrity, very honest, dependable, meticulous and he delivers professional results of the highest quality. We are extremely pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone looking to remodel their kitchen, bathroom or any other related project they are considering. Ron Evans

Description of Work
Remodel the kitchen and two bathrooms

Category countertops, plumbing, remodeling, water heater repair

11/13/2019

Susan V.

Zoltan and Chris installed a water softener in my garage in September. They were neat, clean and efficient. This company is licensed, insured and provides written estimates in advance. In October they started my kitchen renovation and completed it in five weeks. They installed new cabinets, countertops, appliances, sink, tile backsplash, painted the kitchen and installed LED lights. Zoltan is very particular about using quality products and was very helpful to me as I decided on materials. Zoltan's crew members, Chris and Russ, were extremely neat, clean, polite and pleasant to have in my house. This company is extremely skilled and knowledgeable about all aspects of kitchen design, installation and final touch up work. Zoltan is very good at communicating with the customer as the job progresses. Payment was made in 4 installments with the final payment due when all work was complete to my satisfaction. I was able to visit the companies Zoltan uses for all the materials so I knew exactly what I was getting. They cleaned as they worked and cleaned at the end of every day. Zoltan and his team demonstrate pride in their work and respect for the customer and your home. I would have Zoltan Kovacs Plumbing back to work on my bathrooms at another point in time. My kitchen was 36 years old and now looks clean, updated and is far more functional than before. I'm very happy with the experience.

Description of Work
water softener installation, kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, countertops, plumbing, water softeners, home remodeling

10/28/2019

SUZANNE Z.

Always professional work with utmost attention to detail. Cleanest, most meticulous work I’ve ever seen.

Description of Work
Pipe/ water leak repair

09/16/2019

Kathy S.

On point. Zoltán was extremely detailed and prompt. There were no surprises and the job was completed on time. It’s absolutely beautiful quality work

Description of Work
Two partial bathroom remodels and water softener

Category countertops, plumbing, water softeners, marble & granite, home remodeling

09/16/2019

Donna R.

Throughout the years-I have reached out to Zoltan many times for different plumbing needs (replaced all faucets when I moved to a new home, installed new hot water heater, installed a filtered water system and most recently replaced the outside hose bib’s). Zoltan and his crew are nothing but meticulous professionals when working in your home. He takes the time to explain everything to you and is an absolute perfectionist! He definitely exceeds my expectations every single time and I highly recommend him for all your plumbing needs. He is the best!

Description of Work
Plumbing work

09/15/2019

Jeff D.

Zoltán was awesome. Showed up exactly when he said he would and got the job done quickly. I highly recommend Zoltan Kovacs plumbing.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

09/11/2019

Suzanne M.

It was done perfectly. Zoltan and his crew were very professional & gave good advice about the project. It turned out beautifully. I would definitely highly recommend.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling. I had a toilet moved by several inches & the floor re-tiled.

08/09/2019

Wesley K.

Zoton is a quintessential professional, the best my wife and I have ever worked with! He is a perfectionist who prides himself in providing the highest quality guidance, insight, communications, craftmanshiip, and follow-up every step of the way. Zolton and his exceptional crew, Chris and Russ, worked tirelessly to finish our total guest bathroom remodel in less than a month. We were thrilled with the final result, which greatly exceeded our expectations!

Description of Work
Guest Bathroom Remodel and other electrical/plumbing repairs

07/10/2019

Sharon V.

Great....on time...installed....cleaned up

Description of Work
Replace water heater and water softener

07/04/2019

Joy W.

Wonderful experience as always. Zoltan's work is outstanding, always done with excellence. I never have to worry when I hire him which is why we hire him everytime.

Description of Work
Outdoor island with sink removed

Category plumbing, remodeling

07/01/2019

CAROL B.

Zoltan and his crew did a fabulous job remodeling my shower. Zoltan accepts nothing but perfection and quality. He is very accessible throughout the job. They basically had to tear out my old shower and install new one from scratch. They were very clean throughout the project. Put tarps through whole condo and cleaned everything each day before they left. Shower turned out beautiful. Really cannot say enough good about him and his workers. Carol Brown

Description of Work
Shower remodel

03/12/2019

Brett B.

This is the third time I have contracted Zoltan Kovacs for plumbing work, and all three times I have been completely satisfied. While his prices are competitive, I value honesty and craftsmanship over all else, and Zoltan has exceeded my expectations. I will continue to utilize Zoltan for as much work as possible, and I appreciate his honesty and professionalism.

Description of Work
Install new water softener

Category plumbing, water softeners

12/11/2018

Bridget F.

Zoltan is absolutely a professional. I needed a new water heater in June of 2018 (just now getting to writing this review) and scheduled an appointment. This was the third time we engaged his services because the first two times had been perfect. This repair was as perfect as previous visits and here is why: 1. He shows up when he says he will. 2. He is polite and professional. 3. He shows up prepared. He will ask that you send pictures via email or text, so he has an idea of what the job really is. 4. It cost what he says it will cost. I was given a price and the work completed the next day. There were no surprises. 5. His work is always first-rate. There are no corners cut with materials, workmanship or documentation. 6. He will always tell you the truth. 7. He does more than you expect. After he replaced the water heater, he also cleaned the dryer vent. One has nothing to do with the other and that certainly wasn't part of the deal. That was a very kind thing to do and he didn’t ask anything for it. I highly recommend Zoltan for the reasons above.

Description of Work
New water heater

10/01/2018

Patricia G.

Zoltan and his team, from start to finish, were outstanding professionals. The master bathroom was a complete gut job due to a leak in the shower. Zoltan spent a lot of time discussing the removal of the unused garden tub, the extension of the shower and additional items. He advised on the fixtures/tile to provide the best quality at a reasonable price. The countertop and glass contractors were excellent. He is beyond exceptional with his attention to detail, cleanliness and communication. I highly recommend Zoltan Kovacs Plumbing.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

09/24/2018

Joy K.

Zoltan was a true professional - on time, courteous and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing plumbing services.

Description of Work
Installation of new Insinkerator and Water Purifier

09/18/2018

Laszlo V.

Easy peasy! Being new to the area, I’m not familiar with plumbing below grade, so it was well worth having Zoltán help me. I appreciated his professional yet humble approach. Didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need, and treated my Wife and I with class. Also, kept his work area clean! Honest and most excellent!

Description of Work
Master Bath shower drain cleaning

08/10/2018

Sara L.

Zoltan had previously remodeled our two bathrooms and we already knew that we were going to use him for our kitchen remodel. We didn't even get estimates from anyone else. His work is always top notch, he is always on time, and completes the job in the stated time. He is very conscientious in setting up and cleaning up every day. Always very professional as are his employees. We very highly recommend for any plumbing or remodel project.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops, plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling