Sunrise Quality Painting Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2006

Proudly painting Pinellas County since 1997. Angie's List business since 2006. Sunrise Quality Painting has been offering high, top quality painting and experienced painters. We paint interior/exterior of residential, commercial, and rental properties. We also offer wallpapering, wallpaper removal, popcorn removal, pressure cleaning, roof cleaning, Stucco repair, Gutter repair and replacement, Carpentry repair and woodwork, Drywall repairs, baseboards, crown molding, and other handyman services. No job is too small for our company. Insured and bonded. 10% discount for all Angie's List members. Please give us a call to set up an appointment at 727-744-3232...

A Service Provider's profile image

+11 more images

interior painting (352)house painting (205)pressure washing (86)drywall (45)wallpaper removal (39)general contractors (31)handyman (23)stucco (18)woodworking (17)basement waterproofing (16)plastering (9)window treatment (7)

09/14/2022

Kathleen G.

Just a great company!! Nick and his crew did a wonderful job painting our house! They were very professional and truly cared about providing great customer service. They were completely flexible and quickly handled any issue that came up. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Painting of House and Railings

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

08/23/2022

Mo B.

Excellent work. Very happy with results. Talented craftsman doing the work. Call Nick you won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
Popcorn Removal and Refinish Ceilings

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

08/20/2022

Maurice A.

The entire experience was very good, very professional. Nick, the owner, was extremely punctual and was here every day verifying that the quality of work he said was going to be done was actually performed. He used subcontractors to take care of the stucco work and they were exceptionally good at what they did. The quality of the work that he and his crew did was perfect. His level of communication for any issues or changes was excellent and he was very responsive throughout the entire process. When they came to start the preparation procedure, they were here every day until the job was finished. I interviewed several painters for this work and proposal and many of them claimed that they could do everything. I was impressed with Nick especially, because he had associates and others that he could hire to do the specialty work that needed to be done in preparation for painting, and he did not claim to be able to do everything to that standard of care. The outcome was excellent. Without hesitation, I would use him again. He and his crew were very professional, punctual, and performed the highest quality of work that exceeded my expectations. Dr. Maurice W. Aiken, Oldsmar Florida

Description of Work
Outside of Entire home 3700 sq feet needed painting, stucco restoration, windows caulked/sealed

Category contractors, pressure washing, window treatments, woodworking, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

07/29/2022

Teresa K.

Nick was very quick to respond to initial contact. He came out to bid the job quickly and painted it the next week. They took extra precautions with everything. The floors were covered by baseboards, furniture was moved and covered. They were quick and very clean. The crew was very nice. I can't say enough good things about them. My building maintenance man and the flooring company were very impressed with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Entire interior painted and all baseboards painted

Work Completed On 07/29/2022

07/11/2022

Daniel P.

I have hired Nick and his crew for two separate jobs, interior painting, popcorn ceiling removal and refinishing. Both times they have gone above and beyond what I would expect. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Nick to a friend or hire for a third time. Great communication, service and worth every penny.

Description of Work
Top tier quality and reliability.

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

07/07/2022

Sharon M.

It is always a pleasure to work with Nick and his team. They are professional, on time, do a fantastic job, always clean up the area before the end of each day, and finish the job as promised. Usually a day early! They have done several jobs for us and we wouldn't think of hiring anyone else.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category contractors, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/12/2022

07/06/2022

Robert L.

Nick is the most professional person I have ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable. The quote was very reasonable. The work I cannot say enough about the high quality of work that was done from painting, wood work for siding and trim. Nick frequently saw work that was needed and frequently said, “ Don’t worry” and “ No problem”. Very neat workers and took very good care of our lawn while completing the repairs to the home. Everyone was so nice and knowledgeable. So many extras completed and done with no extra costs. Only using the highest quality of products and supplies. No surprises only the pleasant ones. Respecting our privacy always, the work was completed as requested and on time. Always going the extra mile to make sure we were happy with the completed work. You pay when the job is complete to your satisfaction. I cannot give higher praise to Sunrise and you will regret not calling them. If you have any questions or want pictures let me know.

Description of Work
painting exterior, replace wood rotted for siding

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

06/11/2022

Janice F.

I can't say enough about Sunrise Quality Painting. They kept me aprised as to the scope of the work. When they said they were going to be at the house, they were there. The workers were diligent, polite, and did a fantastic job. This is the second time that I have worked with this company and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repairs to interior walls, new baseboards, and interior painted

Category contractors, drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

06/08/2022

Jay B.

Sunrise Quality Painting did an exceptional job in repainting all of the walls in a newly purchased 3/2/2 house in Dunedin. Attention to detail was apparent, and the painters were quick to point out where two coats of paint, and even three coats in one room, were needed to conceal the previous colors. I was pleased that they used Sherwin Williams paint, always my preference, and I had the walls done in Satin. I will definitely call Nick and his crew again if I have future painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior walls of entire house.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/05/2022

06/03/2022

Karen V.

Sunrise Quality Painting's name is very appropriate. They offer high quality services at a reasonable price. Nick offered very good suggestions and the house looks amazing. They were very careful not to damage any landscaping and cleaned up as if they were never here. Thank you Nick and team!

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

04/18/2022

VALERIE H.

Great job, on time, very neat & courteous

Description of Work
New door painting & bathroom walls painting

Work Completed On 04/18/2022

04/14/2022

Alec V.

Nick and his team were able to paint both the outside and inside of my home that desperately needed a new paint job. They arrived early in the morning at 7:00 a.m. and we're both quick and clean with their work. Nick was very responsive whenever things came up and his team was very professional. They did a phenomenal job on both the inside and outside and even through in a few extra bonus things to bring the look together at no extra cost. My home looks like an entirely new home and I would absolutely recommend Nick and his team indefinitely use them again for future paying jobs.

Description of Work
Painting the inside and outside of the house

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

Review for Sunrise Quality Painting Inc - 2785 Resnik Circle E, Palm Harbor, FL - 39698694

03/29/2022

Jennifer S.

Nick and his crew are awesome. Very accommodating and easy to talk to. Fast responses to last minute calls or text questions to make sure we’re all on the same page. Super thorough and meticulous. They did a lot of prep work, including minor cracks, wood, and soffit repairs, to make sure the final results were perfect. Neighbors have been commenting on how beautiful my house now looks. Thank you Sunrise Quality!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

angelo S.

Sunrise did an excellent job! Very professional with great attention to detail. Very neat and organized. Great job prepping surfaces including caulking, pressure washing, and masking. Highly recommend Nick and his team.

Description of Work
Clean, prime, and paint two houses

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

Lee T.

The job went wonderfully. Sunrise Quality painting is the best contractor I’ve ever hired. Professional, beautiful work, nice people. Thank you Nick and crew.

Description of Work
Ceilings needed texture matching. Blending different surfaces.

Work Completed On 03/27/2022

Adel (AJ) S.

They were very professional! They were on time and finished the project on time.

Description of Work
Nick's crew painted the interior and exterior of my home including crown molding, baseboards, 5 doors and the closets. They replaced rooted wood around the chimney and fixed the lanai's ceiling. They showed up at 7am everyday to start and leave after 4pm. Manuel, the lead painter was polite and professional.

Category contractors, drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

03/05/2022

Shawntell S.

Can’t say enough good thins about Nick and his crew. They were prompt, courteous each day. The work was finished on time and at price quoted. Finished product looks amazing. I would hire them again and highly recommend. Thanks again To Nick and his crew.

Description of Work
Mobile home exterior painting

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/05/2022

02/28/2022

John T G.

I used Sunrise Quality Painting for the exterior of my home in 2018. This time I asked them to paint the interior living room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast arrea and family room as well as all the doors in those areas. Nick and his team are professional, neat and tidy. They cleaned the areas when they finished. I had such conficence in Nick and his company that this time it was the only estimate I sought. Excellent work!

Description of Work
Interior painting - living room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast area and family room and all doors in these areas.

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

02/13/2022

James L.

Nick and his crew was very professional. They are prompt,detail oriented and use quality paint. They clean up the area. They get the job done.

Description of Work
Paint the interior of my condo.

Work Completed On 02/12/2022

02/09/2022

Chuck W.

Due to the outstanding quality of work provided by Nick and his team at Sunrise Quality Painting three years ago when they painted the interior of my home before moving into it, I reached out to him regarding a recently formed crack in the exterior wall along a section of the house. I turned to Nick for I knew without a doubt he would provide the right advice and guidance to repair the area correctly. As I expected, he did. He referred me to another professional who does such work - Steve Osley. What stands out about Nick is he continuously personifies quality work and service; to the point that he touched base with Steve as well as me a couple of times to ensure the quality of the work, and it was to my liking. Following the outstanding stucco repair that Steve provided, one of Nick’s team repainted the area. I remain awed with how well they matched the new painted area with the remainder of the house, and not having a surplus of like-colored paint. Absolutely incredible. Nick truly is the best professional laborer and businessman I have ever met. He always exudes pride in the quality of the work and services he and his company provide; and it is all genuine. He is likewise a man of his word. He ensures you are happy with the results of his team’s work. Even his staff continuously speak highly of him both as a boss and a person. Sadly, Nick is more the exception than the norm in the industry. Highly, highly recommend Nick as well as Steve.

Description of Work
Cracked stucco repair on exterior of house

Category stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

02/06/2022

john C.

Fabulous service. This is the 2nd time I have used Sunrise for work on our old, historic home. Nick's team is always meticulous about the quality of the work they perform. The house looks like new again and I couldn't be more pleased. Sunrise is the best and I will continue to utilize them for any work which is needed in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting/Refresh front of house

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 01/11/2022

02/06/2022

Steve F.

The response time of Nick (owner) was phenomenal. The quality of work was outstanding-by far the best painting contractor I've ever used anywhere in the Tampa Bay area. Nick and his guys handled multiple projects for me at 2 homes and I've heartily recommended them to friends who've been utterly satisfied with their quality, price, and availability to schedule. If I could, I'd rate them at 12 stars. They simply are the best at what they do!

Description of Work
Painting several rooms

Category interior painters