Luxury Bath of Tampa Bay LLC

• Trade License Number
  • CGC1521270

33851 US Highway 19N

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Luxury Bath offers complete bathroom remodeling services and has an A+ rating with Angie's List and the BBB. We are licensed plumbers and general contractors, and we use our own employees to do all the work (no subcontractors) with the exception of major electrical work that requires a licensed electrician. We accept all major credit cards and also offer financing....

Resposiveness

home remodeling (104)tile installation (21)bathtub refinishing (12)plumbers (29)flooring (9)drywall (8)electrician (7)countertop installation (6)woodworking (4)handyman (3)

03/05/2021

The work was on time as promised by Luxury Bath. The technician was professional and gave a step by step process and what to expect once the work began. Jose and Desmond respected our property and secured the work area with professionalism. They were ready to answer any questions and concerns we had during the work. I would highly recommend this company. Dr. Shirley Harvey

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walk in shower

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

Thanks you so much [Member Information Removed]. [Member Name Removed], we sincerely appreciate the positive feedback and are so happy that you love your new shower!!!

03/03/2021

Great! All very courteous, professional and friendly. I love that they use their own employees. Very responsive to concerns, questions, punch out item requests. Great experience with sales, workers in our home as well as service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full master bath remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

Thanks you so much for the great feedback, we appreciate it very much!!!

09/14/2020

I submmited the application to the Veterans Administration. At present time I have not received and answers to the same. This been going for over 45 days. I dont know what else to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bath room remodeling

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

[Member Name Removed]. While we honor, respect and appreciate all of veterans, we are a contractor that does bathroom remodeling - not the VA. We work with many veterans and we will certainly try to assist you in any way we can, but we have no control over the VA grant approval process. We will reach out to you today to see if we can help.

08/19/2019

I was pleased with the work done by the workers of Luxury Bath. They were respectful and hard working, along with being knowledgeable. The office staff was responsive and friend. I would recommend them and if I ever needed another bathroom remodeled, would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel in Home Built in 1963

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We look forward to working together again in the future! Sincerely, Dave (Owner)

07/11/2019

The work was done on time on price with all things covered as outlined. They are very professional and quality minded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeled two bathrooms

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It means the world to us that our clients are happy with the entire experience and that our professionalism shines through. Enjoy the new bathroom area! Sincerely, Luxury Bath

06/25/2019

They were beyond excellent. They were not cheap but they were very good. I got what I paid for and I am very pleased with how it all turned out. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled the bathroom including taking out the tub and putting in a shower.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

Thanks for the excellent review Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We sincerely appreciate it and look forward to working with you on your next project! Dave Klinger Owner

06/05/2019

A + experience. I love the way our tub to shower conversion turned out. Lenny our sales rep understood the product and explained each step necessary to complete the project. Juan our installer was a talented craftsman, he knew exactly what had to be done from start to finish. Respectful and dedicated to the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub to Shower Conversion

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

Thank you so much and we are so happy that you had an A+ Experience - that's our goal on every job!! Sincerely, Dave

05/22/2019

Best remodeling job we have experienced from start to finish. Lenny in sales worked with us to establish overall project. Lenny was very patient and took time to help us with product selection while offering great suggestions. The remodeling crew was great. Angel was lead tech assisted by Greg. Angel called each day to let us know they were on their way and arrived as scheduled. Angel went over wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

Thanks so much for the great review, it means the world to us to have happy customers! Hope to work with you again on your next project! Regards, Dave (Owner)

04/10/2019

I had a very experience with the company from start to finish. The salesman, Mike, was very professional and helpful in helping me design my two bathrooms. The work crew leader, Angel, was very good to work with---his crew worked hard to complete my project in 8 days. They did quality work in every aspect of this remodeling job. They communicated with me on a regular basis as the project progresse...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Full Bathrooms Remodeled

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback - your happiness means the world to all of us! Enjoy your beautiful new bathroom and call if you ever need us! Sincerely, Dave Klinger Owner

03/02/2019

The old tubs in my bathrooms were rusty and leaky so I got quotes from three different companies to replace them. I was most impressed with Luxury Bath and the salesman, Mike. The things that impressed me most about my initial interaction is that they manufacture their own products (tubs and wall coverings), they don't have to send different people to do the work in stages (which speeds up the pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced the bathtubs, fixtures, and tile in two bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

Thanks so much for the great review! We are so happy that you love your new bathroom! Sincerely, Dave Klinger Owner

We do everything in the bathroom including shower remodels, tub to shower conversions, complete remodels, walk in tubs, jetted tubs, floor tile, vanities, toilets, drywall work, wainscoting & more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available