Luxury Bath of Tampa Bay LLC

Florida: General
08/31/2022

33851 US Highway 19N

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Luxury Bath offers complete bathroom remodeling services and has an A+ rating with Angie's List and the BBB. We are licensed plumbers and general contractors, and we use our own employees to do all the work (no subcontractors) with the exception of major electrical work that requires a licensed electrician. We accept all major credit cards and also offer financing....

home remodeling (106)plumbers (30)bathtub refinishing (17)tile installation (22)flooring (10)drywall (9)electrician (8)countertop installation (7)woodworking (4)handyman (3)

10/12/2021

Both are beautiful!!! The installers (Kenny and Leony) did a fantastic job. They kept the area where they were working clean as they progressed with the installation at all times. Their work ethic was superb. We would not hesitate to request them back on any future work to be done. Mr. Lasker, the salesman who came to our home did a great job going over the details of everything that was to be rep...

Description of Work
replaced the old master shower and on the guest shower, tub was removed and new shower installed

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review! Our entire team works relentlessly to deliver these results to our customers like you, and it makes our day to read this! Let us know if you need anything else and enjoy you new beautiful bathrooms!

08/29/2021

PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THEM!!!! THEY ARE THE WORST! My bathroom is already falling apart and it was somewhat done in Feb 2021. The office and service men do not communicate, the office does not have proper tracking of their orders and what services were done for each client. It took them 4 months to start the project. And took them 2 month and never finished the job. Then wanted to call back 5 months ...

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

Review for Luxury Bath of Tampa Bay LLC - 33851 US Highway 19N, Palm Harbor, FL - 39458640

[Member Name Removed] - I tried calling you several times yesterday to address your concerns, and your voicemail box was full so I was unable to leave you a message. I would be happy to discuss your concerns further. A review like this is extremely unusual for us over several thousand customers over the past 13 years, but thank you for the feedback as we can't fix what we don't know about. I do se...

07/29/2021

THE INSTALLERS (JOSE & HERNAN) WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TIMELY. THEY MADE SURE THAT EVERYTRHING WAS CLEAN AND PUT BACK IN ITS PLACE WHEN THEY LEFT. I WOULD DEFINATELY HIGHLY RECOMMEND LUXURY BATH TO ANYONE WANTING A COMPLETE REMODEL OF THERE BATHROOM.

Description of Work
A COMPLETE SHOWER REMODEL

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We will pass this along to our installation team as we truly appreciate your satisfaction and it makes our day!. Enjoy your new shower! Sincerely, Dave (Owner)

07/01/2021

This is a tough one to write. The first project, remodel of master bath, was supposed to be a 8-10 day project. It took almost 6 weeks to finish. I had to wait 5 months to even get started, 2 more than expected. When it did start, there was a lot of confusion. The install teams had very limited info, and weren't even sure what they were supposed to do. After going over it all again, they started, ...

Description of Work
Remodel of master bath, tub-to-shower conversion of hall bath.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Thank you for the feedback. As you mentioned, once I was aware of your concerns I personally came out to meet with you and promised we would make it right - and we did. We are not perfect, but when there are issues we always have and always will run toward the problem and solve it. During my visit, I acknowledged that we made some mistakes, and we fixed all of the issues as promised and both bathr...

05/06/2021

Josue was extremely professional and detail oriented. His attitude to complete the project on time and to make it right for the customer was so refreshing. I am so excited to show this to friends and family! Will definitely recommend this person and the company for anyone wanting a new bathroom. Great job!

Description of Work
2 bathroom remodels

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you love your new bathroom - enjoy!!! Dave

03/05/2021

The work was on time as promised by Luxury Bath. The technician was professional and gave a step by step process and what to expect once the work began. Jose and Desmond respected our property and secured the work area with professionalism. They were ready to answer any questions and concerns we had during the work. I would highly recommend this company. Dr. Shirley Harvey

Description of Work
Walk in shower

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Thanks you so much [Member Information Removed]. [Member Name Removed], we sincerely appreciate the positive feedback and are so happy that you love your new shower!!!

03/03/2021

Great! All very courteous, professional and friendly. I love that they use their own employees. Very responsive to concerns, questions, punch out item requests. Great experience with sales, workers in our home as well as service.

Description of Work
Full master bath remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thanks you so much for the great feedback, we appreciate it very much!!!

09/14/2020

I submmited the application to the Veterans Administration. At present time I have not received and answers to the same. This been going for over 45 days. I dont know what else to do.

Description of Work
bath room remodeling

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

[Member Name Removed]. While we honor, respect and appreciate all of veterans, we are a contractor that does bathroom remodeling - not the VA. We work with many veterans and we will certainly try to assist you in any way we can, but we have no control over the VA grant approval process. We will reach out to you today to see if we can help.

08/19/2019

I was pleased with the work done by the workers of Luxury Bath. They were respectful and hard working, along with being knowledgeable. The office staff was responsive and friend. I would recommend them and if I ever needed another bathroom remodeled, would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel in Home Built in 1963

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We look forward to working together again in the future! Sincerely, Dave (Owner)

07/11/2019

The work was done on time on price with all things covered as outlined. They are very professional and quality minded.

Description of Work
remodeled two bathrooms

Category drywall,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It means the world to us that our clients are happy with the entire experience and that our professionalism shines through. Enjoy the new bathroom area! Sincerely, Luxury Bath

We do everything in the bathroom including shower remodels, tub to shower conversions, complete remodels, walk in tubs, jetted tubs, floor tile, vanities, toilets, drywall work, wainscoting & more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available