Kelley's Sprinklers Inc.

Founded 1971 • With Angi since November 1999

826 Karen St

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. is a family owned & operated business established in 1971 that specializes in top of the line irrigation system repair, installation and SHALLOW well drilling services. With our exceptional work ethic and impeccable attention to detail, we are dedicated to ensuring your complete satisfaction! No matter what your irrigation needs may be, you can count on our team to provide you with fast, friendly, and affordable services. Please contact us today at (727) 789-9198 to receive a free estimate!...

04/28/2021

Allen N.

I just wanted to take a moment to offer my congratulations to this company on its ability to bounce back from any economic hardship it endured due to the pandemic. I say this as it appears that Kelley's has so much work it doesn't even bother to return messages left on its voicemail. I called and left a message on April 12, 2021 at 3:10 p.m. and, as of today, 4/28, I have not received a return call. I wish Kelley's good luck and continued success in securing all the business it needs but apparently it didn't need mine.

Description of Work
Needed a quote for sprinkler system installation

09/18/2020

Sandra B.

Very well. Larry was professional, knowledgeable and provided great insight, fixed broken heads and taught me to program my system after clearing many settings from prior owners.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system assessment

05/10/2020

Chuck W.

Larry was once again the constant professional, this time even more so due to the COVID-19 outbreak. He practiced exceptional safe practices - staying outside, social distancing as we talked, and in paying him; always explaining each practice. While cordial, he is very busy like and talks only when needed. Too, he explains presenting issues and things clearly and matter-of-factly. He is great to do business with. Larry’s

Description of Work
Annual lawn sprinkler system service

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

03/26/2020

John G.

I highly recommend Kelley's Sprinklers. Larry Kelley is personable, knowledgeable and very professional. He provided a thorough and straight forward assessment of my irrigation system and what repairs were absolutely necessary (versus those that were not). Given the demands for his services, it may be difficult to schedule an appointment with him, but definitely worth the effort.

Description of Work
Irrigation System Repair

11/15/2019

Betty S.

Larry arrived within the time frame he scheduled. He has serviced my system for several years, and is always professional and friendly..

Description of Work
One sprinkler needed to be replaced, all others checked out just fine.

09/26/2019

Rick S.

Larry Kelley promptly returned our phone call and was very knowledgeable about pumps. His experience of many years was evident in the questions he asked me on the phone. He came out the next morning and installed a new pump for our lawn sprinkler system. Then he inspected and adjusted all of our sprinkler heads. I would definitely have Larry back for any of our sprinkler system needs.

Description of Work
We needed a new pump for lawn sprinkler system

Category wells

Thank you for your review Mr. [Member Name Removed]

06/27/2019

S R.

Larry was punctual and very professional. Communication was great; diagnosed why our sprinklers weren't coming on, gave us a few options to fix, including guiding me on how to do it myself, and fixed a leaky valve. Was very honest and explained everything in detail. Will only go with Larry in the future!!!

Description of Work
diagnose sprinklers not coming on, fix leaky valve

Thanks for your review

06/12/2019

Chuck W.

Was extremely pleased with the service provided by Larry. I now know why he has so many positive reviews. Larry is a good man. Explained things well. Matter-of-fact. Very focused on completing the task. The bill was lower than I thought it would be. The reason I gave the one “B” had to do with the multiple efforts on both my and Larry’s part to initially talk with one another. Highly recommend, and will use again. Thanks, Larry.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system assessed and repaired

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for your review Mr. [Member Name Removed], sorry about the phone tagging. The season is very busy this time of the year.

05/08/2019

David L.

Outstanding responsiveness, especially for this time of year, only waited a couple days. Worked fast and had me back on line in a matter of 30 min! Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Reprogram controller, replace filters, repair one head.

05/03/2019

Brad H.

During his busy season, Larry Kelley repaired a 1" PVC pipe under my driveway that was cracked and leaking. It was a tough job that required digging up a densely rooted ground cover, the chipping away of concrete underneath the driveway, and working around other pipes and cable lines. The repair took about 2 1/2 hours. The irrigation system now works fine, and no cable lines were damaged. Not many people would take on this kind of work, especially during the busy spring season. I appreciate his help.

Description of Work
Repaired a cracked 1" PVC pipe.

11/14/2018

John G.

Larry was on time, informative and did excellent work. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. For the amount of work he did, price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
sprinkler repair

08/30/2018

Robert L.

Mr. Kelly is professional and knowledgeable. He called the day before my appointment with a 2-hour window of when he would arrive. He also called me when he was on his way. This made it easy to meet him at the house. Mr. Kelly was prompt and found the problem with our sprinkler line. I would hire Mr. Kelly again and highly recommend Kellys Sprinklers Inc.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repairs

08/20/2018

Sean M.

Called Larry on Sunday and he was on the job mid-day Monday. Larry looked over the pump and circuit breaker. He explained that the GFI tripped, a new pump was not needed. Larry took the time to examine the water pressure and checked all the sprinkler stations. He tapped up some exposed wire in the pump and suggested an electrician to correct the wiring. Terrific work. Honest and reliable. I would highly recommend Larry Kelly for any irrigation issues.

Description of Work
Well pump was not working

Category wells

08/18/2018

Cal S.

Mr. Kelley did a fantastic job, from beginning to end. He explained everything he was doing, and checked all his work. He even repositioned my sprinkler heads. Mr. Kelley certainly earned my trust, and I would call him again for any irrigation needs I may have.

Description of Work
Replace 7 zone sprinkler timer.

07/19/2018

Judith K.

I called Larry to replace valves that he had identified as aging on a prior visit. He came on the day we agreed on, and got the work done. He always shows me what he's going to do and what he ended up doing, and gives me advice on other things he notices. I will definitely call on him again the next time I need something.

Description of Work
Valves needed replacing in the irrigation system.

06/06/2018

GARY B.

Very well, very fair, great work, good service, and good guy. Would use again. Thank you! Gary

Description of Work
Repaired a busted sprinkler head

06/02/2018

Judith K.

Larry came by, walked around the yard with me, pointed out where issues were, and gave me a reasonable estimate. He did the work quickly, and walked around the yard to show me what had been done. He told me about replacements that I should plan on in the near future. I appreciated his attention to detail and the knowledge and experience he brought to this job. I'll definitely get him back to handle those future items.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting my irrigation system

03/29/2018

Michele M.

Larry was very prompt and professional in responding to our calls. He was able to come by the same day that we spoke with him. He came by the house, he explained why the old controller had basically 'died' and explained why the model he was going to install was better. He also looked at all our sprinklers and found a pipe that had burst and quickly fixed it. He took time to explain the new controller and helped me set up the schedule. We really appreciated that he asked where I had found his name and reminded me to print the coupon so that we could save a little money. Larry was very personable and definitely knows what he's doing. We'll definitely use his services again!

Description of Work
New sprinkler controller and sprinklers fixed

03/01/2018

Robert B.

My zone 4 wasn't working. I called Larry and he returned my call and setup a time that he would be out. He showed up as scheduled. I decided to replace all the solenoids as they were old. He got right to work and everything is working great. Would highly recommend for sprinkler work.

Description of Work
Replace Solenoids for 4 Zones

02/06/2018

Donna B.

Excellent! I had used him once before. He is very responsive. Really knows his stuff. Worked with me directly to identify the best possible fix for the yard and new landscaping. Was able to get all the work done the following day while juggling another job. Was very upfront about cost.

Description of Work
Landscaped an area that was previously grass and had 2 large areas of sod installed. Needed to redirect sprinklers. Also had not used sprinkler system in about 10 months. Need valves replaced on all 6 zones.

01/23/2018

Daniel B.

I called Kelley's sprinklers after seeing the great reviews here on Angie's List. Larry called me back the same day and scheduled the work for the following morning. He arrived on time and got to work right away. Larry is very knowledgeable about lawn irrigation and answered all my questions thoroughly. The job was completed within an hour and everything is working as it should. It was a pleasure to do business with Kelley's Sprinklers and I will definitely use them again if I need more sprinkler work done in the future.

Description of Work
Repair a broken underground pipe in the sprinkler system

01/08/2018

Geoff L.

Larry came through for us again. I had another sprinkler problem and he properly diagnosed the problem and only repaired/replaced what was needed. I highly recommend Larry and would not use anyone else.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Repair

12/18/2017

Steve H.

Larry was extremely helpful, professional, and got my sprinkler system ready for the dry season in less than an hour. He also provided some great advise on how to care for my lawn, and was very reasonably priced - Will definitely be using Kelley's as my go-to for any irrigation projects moving forward!

Description of Work
Needed a sprinkler tuneup, programming changes, sprinkler head adjustment, replacement, etc.

11/18/2017

teresa D.

We are preparing to have an expanded paver walkway put in and work to be done on a garden box. To prepare for this work we needed several sprinkler heads removed or moved further out. Typically my husband makes repairs to the system as needed but is unable to at this time due to work commitments. Mr. Kelly did a terrific job. He showed me what zones feed into the removed or moved sprinklers. The sprinklers that we asked to be capped below ground for future use where marked with flags so we could record the locations. He also fixed sprinkler heads that were damaged and moved a few to better locations. We thought the price was reasonable for the amount of work and time spent to complete the job. We would hire Mr. Kelly again in the future.

Description of Work
Removed, replaced and relocated multiple sprinklers. Checked entire system to ensure it was running properly and made necessary repairs.

11/16/2017

Kurt B.

Great overall. Price came in in between 2 other quotes, but Larry gave a more thorough and detailed estimate. Was able to do the job just a couple days later. Thrilled to have all sprinklers fixed after many of them going bad. Kept communication going with me all throughout the process, asking how I wanted to do different options. Very happy that now ALL my lawn and plants are getting the water they need. Can't wait to get my lawn back to looking good.

Description of Work
About 10 sprinklers replaced, and numerous others repaired or adjusted.

Charlie's Wells Irrigation

With more than a quarter-century of irrigation experience, you can be sure your yard is in good hands. Our custom sprinkler systems are designed to give your lawn the most coverage without waste or overwatering .

Sunrise Irrigation & Sprinklers

Whether you’re a commercial business or a homeowner, if you want a fantastic-looking lawn, you need a great water sprinkler system. That means not only having it installed correctly on the first try, but keeping it running at 100% efficiency with routine maintenance and repair. The knowledgeable professionals at Sunrise Irrigation have been making sure that residents and commercial businesses in the Tampa Bay area have amazing lawns for more than two decades. How do we do this? By using our Water Sprinkler Systems Checklist: 1. Check for clogged, broken, or leaking pipes or sprinkler heads. 2. Confirm matched precipitation. 3. Examine valves to make sure they’re functioning properly. 4. Place irrigation controller on optimal settings. 5. Verify that water coverage is head-to-head so your lawn is covered completely and evenly. 6. Ensure rain sensor functionality. Following these six steps allows us to catch most issues before they ever become problems, and keep your sprinklers running smoothly. What’s more, the fully licensed and insured professionals at Sunrise Irrigation only use industry best practices. We closely monitor industry innovations to make sure you’re getting the system that best fits your needs, including water-saving technology and other popular green practices. And we’re RainBird trained, State Certified Irrigation Contractors, and enjoy membership in both the Irrigation Association and the Florida Irrigation Society. In short, we know irrigation. Get to know us better by calling today! License SCC131151662

Pristine Greene Irrigation LLC

Family owned and operated. Specialize in irrigation. Annual service contracts available for quarterly maintenance of irrigation. Military and senior discounts given. Free estimates. Licensed License# C10968 and insured.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Kelley's Sprinklers Inc.

How is Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. overall rated?

Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. open?

Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. is open:

What payment options does Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. provide

Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Kelley's Sprinklers Inc.?

Yes, Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. offer?

Kelley's Sprinklers Inc. offers the following services: We provide full-service irrigation system repairs and revamps for systems of every make and model. To ensure that water is evenly dispersed throughout your system, we provide numerous irrigation system repairs: • System Inspections • Complete system Revamps • Electric Valve Locations & Repairs • Pump Repairs & Replacements • Head Replacements • Routine Adjustments • Services On All Makes • Line Clean-Outs • Program Controllers • Reclaimed Water • Hookups