Green Tech Termite and Pest Control Inc.

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2012

4.2

Pest Control was established in 1980. We are a family owned business dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. We service residential, commercial and industrial accounts. Because we strive to attain 110% client satisfaction, each job is evaluated on an individual basis, resulting in a personal and discrete handling of any pest control situation. We realize the impact pest problems can have on your business, employees or your clients....

Eagle Lawn Care And Pest Control

Eagle Lawn Care and Pest Control is a local family Owned company, Zach Sherman and his father Bill Sherman are hands on with every project. This is critical for Eagle Lawn Care and Pest Control to ensure every customer is satisfied with the services we provide. We have over 40 years of experience in the industry and look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Eagle Lawn Care And Pest Control on Angi
GREEN WITH ENVY LAWN & SHRUB CARE

We are a small, family owned business that has been in operation for the last ten years however owner has worked in the business for the last thirty years. We pride ourselves on the satisfaction of our customers, therefore we utilize nothing but the best products. We will work with our customers to provide a service plan that meets their needs. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you! Call now for a free estimate!!

Rigs Green Home Solutions

Specialize in all of your landscaping needs to include hardscaping and pavers. Well dedicated to do the best job possible reliable and affordable let me help you with your next project! Please reach to us directly at (863) 608-6708 for more information.

11/14/2021

Julie W.

We moved out for 4 days and they never showed and never called to tell is they'd messed up the paperwork. We had a huge hotel bill and still have to get someone to tent for termites. Horribly unprofessional.

Description of Work
Termite tenting

05/14/2020

Bill C.

Showed technician Alex where damage was he recommended treatment with baiting stations and provided a contract with a 2 million dollar repair guaranty. We replaced all damaged oak flooring. (11K) only to have termites return 2 months later. I called Frank (owner) to address the problem and was told they would not honor repair guaranty. He said the technician did not due proper job of treatment therefore the company is not responsible. Now we still have termite and face another repair and replacement bill of 11K. Do not use this company the so-called guaranty is not worth the paper it is written on.

Description of Work
Called for a subterranean termite issue

Category home inspection

06/26/2018

Mariia D.

We are extremely pleased with Green Tech pest control service. They did a great job. They helped us finally got rid of our termites. Thank you and for sure will recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Ger rid of termites

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your business ! Frank - Green Tech Termite and Pest Control , Inc.

01/15/2018

Andrew D.

good experience....great tech guy

Description of Work
Rodents in attic ....remove and prevent reentry

Category pest control

Thank you [Member Name Removed] - Frank - Green Tech Termite and Pest Control , Inc.

10/07/2017

Teresa S.

He came the same day on time. Sprayed and baited everywhere and explained everything as he worked. Answered all my questions. And happily answered follow-up phone calls. And everything is guaranteed.

Description of Work
Ants. And I found out it covered all creepy crawlies. Which was nice because I called back to see if roaches were a seperate service and it was included.

Category pest control

Thank you ! Frank - Green Tech Termite and Pest Control , Inc.

03/09/2017

SAL D.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you ! Frank -Owner

07/14/2016

Debra C.

Description of Work
They were hired to spray my yard. They came once & never showed up again, I called & they said they forgot to put me on the schedule for continuing service. I canceled them & hired a company that is better organized.

Category pest control,lawn service

12/06/2013

Brandon P.

They didn't show up at the scheduled time.

Description of Work
Were supposed to come out to check on a problem between 9am and 9:30am (had scheduled this appointment and taken off work to met them). I called at 9:40 to see where they were, but they had forgot the scheduled time and couldn't make it until a few hours later (I had to cancel and had ended up wasting time waiting for them).

09/17/2013

Joel B.

They check in with us, and if we are have a problem they are back instantly. They have maintained our yard to a high standard.

Description of Work
We use them for lawn fertilization.

07/10/2012

Doris B.

see above. I have on going contract

Description of Work
I have a contract with them for both pest conrtol and lawn service since 2010 and am extremely satisfied.For pest control they do one inside inspection yearly and outside bi-monthly. If you have an interior problem they will oome in the house no extra charge. When I arrived home from the North one fall the attic was infested with rats. Greg plugged their entrance, placed traps in the attice and came back daily for at least a week and a half to empty the refill the traps. Again, no extra charge. He is equally vigilant with the lawn care, addressing specific problems efficiently. They are a "green" company and up to date on the latest products.I am extremely satisfied with their service and highly recommend them

Category pest control,home inspection

Real Estate Home Inspections-WDO Reports-Ants Bees More About Termites Roaches Wasps Commercial Pest Elimination and Extermination-Residential Pest Extermination and ControlPinellas County Termite ControlPinellas County Pest ControlPasco County Termite and Pest Control -Specials