FLORIDA POOL PROS

With Angi since July 2008

All Pro Pool Service & Repair

All Pro Pool & Repair is your 20 year pool and repair service professional. With expertise in maintaining hotel and residential pools, we are certain we will make sure your pool is serviced and cleaned with the best of care. Call us first, for all of your pool service and repair needs, and you won't have to look further. Thank you for your interest!

Sun King Pool Services

Newell Outdoors LLC DBA Sun King Pool Services provides superior expertise, technicians and equipment to provide the highest level of pool service available for pool cleaning in Tampa and surrounding areas. We are fully insured and we guarantee your satisfaction with all pool services performed by our professionally trained technicians. Our pool maintenance services extend beyond basic pool cleaning, pool repair and spa maintenance. We are your complete swimming pool and spa company. We provide spa installation, pool enclosures, remodeling and renovations, inter locking pavers, pool maintenance programs for every budget, leak detections, tile cleaning, vacuuming, backwashing, water chemical testing, stain prevention, stain removal and much more! Our friendly knowledgeable staff can help answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our company is totally committed and focused on our customer's highest satisfaction with our services. Through strong teamwork, continuous training, implementing the latest technology, and honest hard work our customers can rest assured that we are going the extra mile for their satisfaction.

Comfort Pools

Comfort Pools is Family Owned. We offer custom work without the custom price. We're an authorized installer for Premix Marbeltite, Stonescapes, Diamond Brite, Freestone and Sun Stone. We complete in DAYS what our competitors do in WEEKS. For FAQ's and pictures of work visit www.comfort-pools.com

02/23/2010

trushant P.

the job still isn't finished a year later

Description of Work
The guy comes and gets your money and doesn't finish the job. All you get are lies and excuses. do not do business with these guys

Category pool cleaners

07/02/2008

Michael T.

Contracted Florida Pool Pros and the next day Mr. Kurt Kucera, owner of Florida Pool Pros, came to my home. I had already interviewed 3 other pool contractors, however, I was very impressed by Kurt's knowledge of how to remodel my pool. Kurt came to my home on 3 different times to go over questions I had regarding the work he was going to perform. His price was competitive and his workmanship was outstanding. His employees came on time and cleaned the area up every day. He keeps his schedule and completed the job on time. The pool turned out beautiful and the brickwork on the coping around the pool is a work of art. I would strongly recommend Florida Pool Pros to anyone that is going to redo their pool. They know their business and are a pleasure to work with. Respectfully, Michael F. Tagarelli Clearwater, Florida P.S. I was a builder for 24 years and used many contractors and subcontractor during that time.

Description of Work
Pool renovation project. Replaced pool tile and cap (coping) around pool and spa. Completed marquis finish on the pool surface.

Category pool cleaners

SURFACES, TILE, PAVER SOURCE, FILTRATION, PUMPS, POOL LIGHTING, HEATERS, CLEANERS, AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEMS, SALT/CHLORINE GENERATORS, CHEMICALS & WATER FEATURES.