Florida Keys Locksmith

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2005

Awards & Badges

PO Box 305

Palm Harbor, FL 34682

Family Owned and Operated Business for over 30 years. (24/7.) Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges Apply. Preferred communication is via phone. Additional Phone #'s- 727-781-6811, 727-734-3004, 727-376-0655 and 813-929-0500...

Resposiveness

locksmith (150)

01/26/2021

Jim arrived on time. He is very personable, and got right to work. It took less than an hour and cost $130.54. He also made 4 extra keys for us. He left us with 2 kinds of business cards: a refrigerator magnet and cards for my purse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 new locks keyed to the front door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

11/14/2020

Wonderful! Jim was more than prompt in communicating with us and really felt it was important for us to be well educated on all types of locks for our purpose and the rationale behind each. We got quite the education simply and easily explained and were able to make an informed decision rapidly and chose the Schlage products. He performed all the needed work in about 5.5 hours, had to redrill seve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new locks and lever handles on 8 exterior doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

09/10/2020

Several years ago, we needed a locksmith to come to our home ASAP and Jim made himself available right away. We recently moved to a new home and had Jim come out to rekey/replace two entry door locks. Jim is such a pleasure to deal with and takes his time to explain everything that he is about to do as well as the end result. I highly recommend Jim to choose as a locksmith!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two door locks were rekeyed; one door lock hardware was replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

06/16/2020

Very happy with the service call, Jim was professional, helpful and punctual, he shared the cost breakdown before coming out, and even dropped the charge for freeing the bolt when it proved simple and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door bolt needed freeing and lock mechanism replacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

11/12/2019

Perfect.Jim arrived as scheduled.Did all the needed work,explained how to use the locks ,made extra keys..and cleaned up after he was done. Would definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deadbolts,sliding door locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business

02/15/2019

Jim was informative and responsive. He made clear on the call what the costs would be based on what I told him. He gave a time range when he’d show up and he arrived on time after calling 30 minutes in advance. Work was done quickly and competently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair deadbolt

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business.

12/12/2018

Great company! Jim answered the phone himself on my first call. We discussed the problem, he gave me pricing guidance and we set up an appointment for the following day. He arrived when he said he would. Installed the lock (including the drilling of new holes) flawlessly and then took the time to give me a full tutorial on the use of my electronic deadbolt. Left things clean. Friendly guy who is e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New locks installed on a double front door that needed boring as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review, We appreciate your business.

10/23/2018

Just called Jim Hagan again to come out and install a new lock for us and as usual, Jim excelled in his work. He is prompt, professional, friendly and his work is beyond compare. Fantastic service as always and would not hesitate to recommend Jim for any locksmith type work. Thanks Jim!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new smart lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

05/31/2018

He called me back promptly after I left a phone message. We agreed on an appointment window for the next day. He arrived within the time window given and the job went quicker than I thought it would. His price was very reasonable and I will definitely call him again when I need a locksmith. My overall experience couldn't have gone better. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted my front door re-keyed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business.

02/25/2018

Jim was easy to get a hold of, accommodating on appointment times, and came early for the appointment. He was very quick, efficient and very helpful with suggestions on what else we can do with doors and locks. He was a pleasure to work with and I will call him next time we need anything done around locks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace several locks on the new house, and add dead bolt on one door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2018

We appreciate your business. Thank you for the review.

Locksmith, locks, repair and replace locks, locks re-keyed, deadbolts installed, mail box locks, sliding glass door locks, decorative handle locks, window locks, leverlocks. Electronic safe locks, combination locks, file cabinet locks, non-duplicatable keys, high security locks, safe combos changed, New safes, fire & burglary resistant safes, used safes, keyless entries, electronic push button locks, lock-outs (home, auto,business), bump proof locks,

Alarm system, making keys for cars.

Check, Visa, MasterCard