Elite Plumbing Services, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2012

19 Lake Shore Dr

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Elite Plumbing Services is a small family ran business serving Pinellas and surrounding counties for 12 years. The owner believes in a one on one relationship with his customers to ensure their satisfaction. You can feel free to call him any time with questions or concerns. Reasonable ! Reliable ! Responsible ! Respectful ! is not just our tag line it is how we do business....

09/29/2021

Diane T.

Mike and crew went above and beyond and were very professional. I was in an emergency situation, my sewer backed up in my master bedroom shower the night before I was supposed to go on a weeks vacation and I called 2 other plumbers and they could not help me that day. I was frantic. I called Elite Plumbing and Mike answered the phone and said he could come our that night. I was ecstatic! I am an elderly person and I was having trouble getting the sewer problem to go down the drain and Mike came in and cleared my problem away helped me get rid of the sewer in my shower bottom. I would definitely recommend them to anyone with a problem. They did not charge extra for after hours work or that it was on a weekend. Thank you Mike

Description of Work
I had sewer back up in my shower in the master bedroom.

07/22/2020

Robert D.

Mike and crew went above and beyond...stayed later into the night to finish this particular job - even after we didn't initially have all the parts necessary. I've previously had Elite Plumbing do water heater replacement for me as well, and will be hiring them again for my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Shower valve replacement and

04/01/2019

Sue H.

Elite Plumbing was awesome. Mike and Tom were very professional and Mike explained everything to me as he worked. He also spent a lot of time with me on the phone Sunday night at 11pm to ensure I had my water turned off. I am so grateful to have found Elite Plumbing!

Description of Work
Check for water leak, strap pipes and change out spigot

07/31/2017

William K.

The kind of service that used to be the standard. Seems like that level of service is pretty much gone, except with Mike. It's more than that he fixed it. He made it easy for me. My schedule gets me off at 11PM. Who do you know that would meet you that late? Mike and his team, met with me when I needed him. Fixed the issue and even came back to check to make sure everything's working. He's kept in touch with me since and I'll be sure to reach out to him again. He is amazing. He'll take great care of you without ripping you off or running away with your money. Ask him about his family when you meet. He's a proud papa and cares a lot for them.

Description of Work
Toilet wouldn't stop leaking. We hired the property management handyman but he failed and wouldn't return to fix what he didn't fix. Mike took care of everything.

Category drain pipe

Cass Plumbing, Inc. AKA CassPlumbingTampaBay.com

Cass Plumbing offers FREE Residential and Commercial Plumbing Estimates, No Trip Charges, Emergency Plumbing Repair Services, Our Lowest Price Guaranty and FREE Team Membership Club where we offer monthly cash rewards and huge plumbing discounts! Ask about our $50 referral program.

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
    All Dry Services of North Tampa Bay

At All Dry Services of North Tampa Bay, we offer licensed, professional mold removal and remediation services. Mold exists everywhere, that is a fact. It is important to undergo mold inspections to find visible growth or airborne problems. If you spot mold in your home, call us for professional mold remediation. If your home is at risk of mold due to flood damage or fire damage, our company offers free mold estimates. We can be onsite within a few hours to help you dry your home and prevent a potential mold growth issue right away.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Elite Plumbing Services, Inc.

How is Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. overall rated?

Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. open?

Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. provide

Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Elite Plumbing Services, Inc.?

Yes, Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. offer?

Elite Plumbing Services, Inc. offers the following services: * Drain Cleaning * Water Heater Replacement * Leaking Water Lines * Plumbing Repairs and Remodeling * Leak Detection * Sink Replacement * Toilet Replacement * New Construction * Pumps * Irrigation * Plumbing Fixture * Faucet Replacement