East Lake Pool Care

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2014

Pool maintenance and repair...

GPS Pools Inc

GPS Pools Inc

Licensed and insured! Retail pool store and Residential & Commercial pool service. We also Remodel Existing Pools. All services provided are based on an honest open relationship with every customer we encounter and stand behind our work. Hours of operation - Mon-Sat 9:00 AM-5:00 PM ;Sun CLOSED. Commercial services 24 hrs a day 7 days a week

09/27/2017

Greg was very professional and helped me pick out the best pump and motor for my pool. He was very responsive to questions via text, even late at night! Very professional looking installation too. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool pump and motor replacement

01/16/2017

They are always available, punctual, and the pool look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing pool service.

10/13/2014

He is professional and a local! His service area is small but I'm sure if I have an emergency, he'd be able to help no problem. I chose East Lake Pool Care for my monthly service because they actually leave a note behind telling you exactly what was done to your pool and anything they noted. I was so impressed and my pool was in need of a good cleaning so Greg cleaned it that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greg came out to give me a free estimate on monthly service.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

weekly cleaning service, leak detection & repair, equipment repair & replacement

pool refinishing, pavers, tile