Classic Restoration

Florida: General
07/31/2022

305 Bear Ridge Cir Ste 104

Palm Harbor, FL 34683

Classic is a private business owned and operated by Florida native Michael Huss. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded within the state of Florida, and primarily service the Pinellas and Pasco County cities of Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey, Clearwater, Port Richey, Holiday, Odessa, Oldsmar, Hudson and other Pinellas communities. Michael Huss, a Florida native, grew up in Gulf Breeze and graduated from the University of North Florida, Jacksonville. Michael entered the business world and quickly grew into a management role that took him all across the Southern United States for almost 15 years. All the while, owning a local business in the Tampa Bay area that he has called home since 2007 was a dream of his for many years. He is proud to now be able to give back to the community by way of Classic Restoration and Reconstruction. Established in 2013, Classic Restoration and Reconstruction has become a premier resource in the Remediation and Restoration Industry. We are here to help you through what can become a very challenging time in your life. Our experienced team will make the process an easy one from the first phone call all the way to the end....

water damage restoration (17)mold removal (3)upholstery cleaning (2)carpet cleaning (2)

06/28/2018

janet W.

Mike came out within a few hours of me calling. Set up all of the equipment to dry out the damaged area. Helped me with getting the claim filed with the insurance. He was out every single day to check on the drying, always super friendly and encouraging and my dogs just loved seeing him!! He gave me great advice with dealing with the insurance company. I never felt any doubt at all that he would take care of me. I highly recommend using Mike for any services he provides, he is outstanding! Thanks Mike for all of your help! This terrible experience had a positive outcome because of you!

Description of Work
Water Damaage

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

05/11/2018

Kenneth N.

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Mike was at my home within 2 hours after I called him. He called me within the time frame he said he would come by to say that he was running 10 minutes late. He tested the moisture level and found that it was within an acceptable range (we had been drying the area with a fan the previous 5 days), but confirmed that there was an issue. I showed him the area that accesses the water pipes to the shower, and a pencil sized hole on the exterior of the house in the same area. The exterior hole was the culprit. He then treated the closet with an anti fungicide, and that was it.

Description of Work
Water leaking into master closet floor.

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

01/30/2018

Sharleen W.

They are professional in every aspect of their work. I would say a step above some of the others I have had to deal with in the past.

Description of Work
Several jobs were done by them and the service without question is exceptional. From mold to water damage ... they will be used again.

Category upholstery cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 01/30/2018

01/26/2018

corie P.

Would definitely recommend. Extremely thorough and very helpful. Showed up on time both times they came out (Huge Plus). They came out first day, inspected the entire house, gave us a quote($1100 less than other company and took a lot more time inspecting); came back the next day treated mold issue. They really made what I thought was going to be a huge problem very easy.

Description of Work
We wanted to have some mold tested and taken care of.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

01/23/2018

James I.

I called two other services that were unable to do anything for two weeks. The Mold Guys answered the phone immediately! Mike came out the next day to look at my problem. He identified the problem and outlined the procedure to clean and restore everything. He spent about 20 minutes to examine everything in more detail and quoted $2,900 for the job. He could start in two days. The price seemed fair, so I agreed. Two days later, work was started with ozone and dehumidifier machines. It took 5 days (one more day than expected) to completely dry the boat out and kill the mold. Then they used commercial cleaning machines to vacuum and shampoo the entire interior. That took 1.5 days. The inside of my boat looks better than before. It's hard to believe what an excellent job they did. These guys are real professionals.

Description of Work
I had a mold problem on my 50' yacht due to a dehumidifier breakdown from July to December. We were away for the Summer. Wood cabinets, refrigerator seals, galley surfaces, carpeting, furniture, cedar closets, heads (bathrooms) and some headliners. I was very upset.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

Review for Classic Restoration - 305 Bear Ridge Cir Ste 104, Palm Harbor, FL - 36778581

07/14/2017

David P.

Description of Work
Had a special offer for: $49 for a Water Damage Inspection Plus $250 Credit. Unfortunately the work I need done doesn't fall into their scope of work.

07/10/2017

Amanda R.

Classic got out here within hours, showed me what was wet (parts that I couldn't see but their fancy machine shows - it's very cool!) explained what they could do, and got their equipment set up quickly. Their service continued afterwards when I called to get the scope of repair work I would need and Mike ( a licensed contractor) spent over an hour explaining the insurance process and the work I would need done. I felt like he really cared about helping me and plan on getting an estimate for the work from him after my insurance finishes deciding what they'll pay for. All I can say is I now feel like I have a water restoration company for life! Courteous, timely, did a great job drying it out and worked with my insurance. I worked with a larger company years ago and this was a totally different and MUCH better experience. (Photos are from before the drying out.)

Description of Work
A pipe was broken in the condo above me when a handyman didn't turn off water main before doing some plumbing upstairs and the pipe burst. It apparently ran for a while before it was turned off. My bathroom floor was flooded, carpet was wet, drywall wet with wallpaper bubbling off. Classic brought out drying machines and humidifiers to dry it out.

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

Review for Classic Restoration - 305 Bear Ridge Cir Ste 104, Palm Harbor, FL - 35498096

06/06/2016

Arik Z.

I contact the company in the morning, and within an hour or so Mike showed up. He is the most honest man I ever met. We had a water damage in two areas in our house.He checked it out and actually explained us how to fix it our self without any charge. Mike is the co-owner so I was so impressed I went right away to write a review. Thank you Mike.

Description of Work
Explained us how to fix the water damage our self.

Work Completed On 01/01/1970

06/03/2016

Pritam R.

Description of Work

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 06/03/2016

02/18/2016

Lindsay F.

12/22/2015

Kerry T.

Mike came over and did an assessment of the moisture issue. Our engineered hardwood floors were installed directly on the concrete slab foundation. We have a reoccurring rotting issue in three areas. We called Classic because we wanted to know where the water was coming from. Mike was very thorough and professional. Asked lots of questions and provided an assessment. Will certainly used Classic Restorations again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Moisture issue with hardwood floors

Work Completed On 12/22/2015

12/10/2015

Dawn N.

We had a plumbing leak under our tile in our living room. By the time we found it, it had spread under our kitchen island and dining room rug. Chris responded right away and came out that night, after hours. He brought in all the equipment to dry out the affected areas and left it running for quite a few days.He was a big help in helping us with our insurance claim.He and Mike were a pleasure to deal with, professional, personable and ethical.It was a pleasure dealing with them! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for this service.

Description of Work
Provided equipment and knowledge on water damage restoration after leak in pipe under our tile floor.

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

12/07/2015

Jayme M.

In January 2015, I had a plumbing leak that went from my bathroom into the carpet. My brand new carpet was saturated in a 5 foot area. I called Classic Restoration, and they arrived within the hour. They were friendly and professional, tested the moisture amount and left drying equipment for a couple days. Once dried, the retested the moisture content and assured me that it was dry all the way through the pads, then reattached the carpet. They were efficient, effective and professional and saved me money. I highly recommend them and would call them again. I am a single mom, and find that when I find a company I can trust, they are worth their weight in gold. Thank you, Classic Restoration!

Description of Work
They dried my brand new carpets after a plumbing leak.

Work Completed On 01/05/2015

12/03/2015

James I.

They returned my initial phone call in less than an hour and inspected my damaged boat the next day 9/15. Work began on 9/16 and completed on 9/17....a day earlier than anticipated as the wood and carpet dried much more quickly than expected. This reduced my original estimate of $900 by $200. They have impeccable ethics and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned water damage to my 42' yacht at my marina in Tarpon Springs, FL. Included drying wood panels and shampooing Salon and Cabin areas.

Work Completed On 09/17/2015

12/01/2015

Margaret B.

We opted to stay in the house during this time. We can't say it was a picnic but under the circumstances it was handled professionally and in a timely manner. Mike and his team came every day to adjust and check on the drying progress. They were very clean, by which I mean that they cleaned after themselves exceptionally well. They were personable and very helpful. Although the whole situation was a pain, dealing with Classic Restoration was a pleasure. It always boggles my mind when I find out what things cost but that's just me.

Description of Work
We had extensive damage after the torrential rains of August, 2015 during which we were out of town. We had to have our entire house dried out. The only room that was not affected was the living room. Walls were torn down so that the the blowers could dry out the beams inside the walls. Mike and his team had several blowers and dehumidifiers placed throughout the house which took about four days to dry.

Cost $8,425.75

Work Completed On 08/26/2015

11/09/2015

Sarah S.

I called Classic Restoration after we found them online, following a quick search. Time was of the essence in an emergency water damage situation, we had a leak in our water line and the water had spread through several rooms, we realized we couldn't handle the job ourself and began to panic looking at the mess we were in. I called them directly at 6.25pm that evening and within 50 minutes they had one of the business owners and a technician turn up at our door ready to assess and begin the work. They were professional, courteous and did what they said they would do, explaining to me how it will be done in the process, I had lots of questions! They brought in the appropriate equipment, extracted the standing water and began to dry out the rest of the floors and walls in the area, the process took a few days to complete but it was done correctly and we were very happy with how they handled our concerns. I was pleased with their service and knowing we are back to normal because of them made me want to write this review. It was a job well done.

Description of Work
Extracted the excess water, it was all over my floors. Dried out the living room, kitchen, part of the garage.

Work Completed On 10/31/2015

Sarah C.

They were fabulous. I reached them and they came out to the house in less than 12 hours. They were at my house for about 5 days. I wished I could give them A+. What I really appreciated from Mike, was when he showed up on the 2nd day to look over the house and explain some processes, he gave me a lot of advice about the insurance adjuster, what I should have a contractor to do, or if I needed help he would refer me to others. He was fabulous and told me if during the process, if I was not getting answers that I was looking for, I could call him and bounce ideas off of him.

Description of Work
We had a house flood at the same time that south Tampa was having flooding during excessive rain.

Work Completed On 08/04/2015

Thanks for the review.

Mrs. M.

Their service was fine; it was very good. They were very caring, neat and clean with their work. I found them to be trustworthy.

Description of Work
They came out in August/September. I had a water problem and there was damage to the carpet and padding, so all of that all had to be replaced. They had replaced all of the molding too.

Work Completed On 09/01/2015

Thanks for the review [Member name removed]. If you have any problems in the future we are just a phone call away.

Tom S.

Description of Work
Their service was great. I called them and they were out the same day. They started work within hours of that same day. I would definitely use their service again.

Work Completed On 08/03/2015

[Member name removed], Thanks for the review.

08/15/2013

Claudia D.

This was the 3rd time we had used Chris and Mike. We have a very large old frame house. The first time, we had a leak in an air conditioner pan. The AC service man had cracked the pan during the annual inspection. When we saw evidence of the leak, we called Chris and Mike. It was at about midnight. They were here within one hour, and started the work. Set up equipment right away. Handled everything very professionally. The second time, we had a huge problem with a leak in an upstairs steam shower. Again, the evidence was not apparent until the damage was massive. They started the mold and water abatement immediately. Tile walls and bench had to be removed. We got estimates from plumbers, tile and carpentry. Chris and Mike beat the other 4, so we used them. Everything was done perfectly. So, the 3rd time we had water damage, we didn't even bother calling any other companies.

Description of Work
Removed exterior and interior wall. Got rid of mold. Replaced windows, walls, painted.

Work Completed On 05/01/2012

Thanks for the review and I hope all is well. Let us know if you need anything else. Chris.

Water, Fire & Mold Damage Restoration

ask for details

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal