Childcare Pool Fence Systems Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2013

Constructs and Installs child proof fences....

Bay Area Fence Factory

As a 2017 Super Service Award Winner Bay Area Fence Factory, Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Serving our area since 1972. We strive to provide the highest quality fence products and services in the area. We use only the best materials from the best manufacturing companies in the fencing industry. We have established long standing relationships with fence manufacturers to bring our customers excellent American made fence products that you will enjoy for years to come. Ask for Angie's list discount! Residential, commercial & municipal. 20 employees.

Offers by Bay Area Fence Factory on Angi
Florida State Fence

Florida State Fence is Tampa Bay’s largest and most respected fence company. We are located in Tampa and serve residential, commercial, and industrial clients in Brandon, Carrollwood, Land O’ Lakes, New Tampa, Odessa, Riverview, Valrico, Wesley Chapel and the surrounding areas. We have been installing high-quality fences for clients in the Tampa Bay area for over ten years, and have earned a reputation as a company that provides high quality work and delivers excellent customer service. Check us out online at www.floridastatefence.com Or call us at 813-413-7844

Offers by Florida State Fence on Angi
Fence Company Near Me

We service North Pinellas County Fencing needs. Specializing in small jobs and fence repairs of all types. Call today.

Offers by Fence Company Near Me on Angi

04/10/2017

Mark did an excellent job!! Would highly recommend. He came out for an estimate on Tuesday and had the fence installed on Friday. Very punctual and friendly.

Description of Work
Pool safety fence

Category fencing,childproofing

Thank you for the review, It was a pleasure working with you and your husband.

03/29/2017

Very professional & helpful. The fence looks great & I feel so much better knowing that my toddler is protected.

Description of Work
Installed a child safety pool fence

Category fencing,childproofing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review, I'm glad that your enjoying the fence and I hope that the baby is doing well too. Take care,

03/25/2017

The entire process went well and was very smooth. Mark came out to our home to measure the pool (36 feet) and show us the choice of materials he could use to include color and density of screen and gates as well as to educate us about the product. He brought a book of photos which showed a variety of choices (colors, visibility of different types of screen, and gates) which we used as a reference to ask questions. We contacted 2 other Angie's List providers of this service each of whom gave us a price per foot cost over the phone. Mark was glad to come out to give us a bid which ended up being the most reasonable compared to the other info the other providers gave us over the phone. More service for less $$$-win/win! Mark installed the fence according to our schedule 6 days after giving us an estimate. He confirmed the process of drilling into the pavers the morning of the installation and showed us how the fencing would look before he installed it to be sure we approved. Mark was prompt in his arrival and completed the job in the 2 hours that he quoted would be necessary to finish the job. We are very pleased and will be relaxed and confident in the safety of our pool for all non swimmers, but most especially children. I would highly recommend Childcare Pool Fence Systems and Mark Swartz, President.

Description of Work
We needed a child safety fence to surround our pool

Category fencing,childproofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review, it was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed] to come up with the right layout of the fence to fit your needs. Thank you again, take care, Mark

11/19/2016

Came out to the house for a free estimate and helped us make the right decision for the location of the childproof fence. Punctual, professional and quality product. Would definitely recommend and would hire again.

Description of Work
Childproof pool fence

07/11/2016

Great! I love the fence, installation went perfectly.

Description of Work
Childproof fence installation

06/29/2016

Mark was the only contractor that came out to give me an estimate, everyone else just wanted to give me a "guesstimate" over the phone. His price was inline with others and came out did the job in a timely manner. I would highly recommend

Description of Work
Child Safety Pool Fence

04/17/2016

Work was perfect, and Mark was extremely flexible with timing for me to get the fence to him and fix it quickly. Did a good job. Id recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced the mesh on a 15 ft panel of my pool safety fence.

02/24/2016

Mark was professional, punctual and efficient. The fence looks great and my children are safe!

Description of Work
Installed pool fence in front of the pool.

01/24/2016

Mark was prompt, responsive, professional and honest. The fence was installed exactly as we needed.

Description of Work
Installed a fence around our pool.

Category fencing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review, I'm glad that your dogs are safe now. Take care,

01/12/2016

The pool is large and uniquely shaped, with 2 sets of 2 stairs on 2 different sides of the pool. It presents some challenges to creating a fence system that would be impenetrable to a strong, aggressive, little boy. My family decided against the net method as one brother had been unhappy with his. They wanted a fence. Unlike other fence companies, Mark wasn't concerned, as he is the manufacturer as well as the installer. Making the necessary custom pieces to secure the stairs was no problem. That made a huge difference to me (and the price was more reasonable, too!). Mark was very informative in helping us decide exactly where the fence should be installed, taking into account seating areas inside the fence as well as outside the fence. The work was done very quickly (about half a day), and the pool area was left in spotless condition. Mark was even thoughtful enough to realize my grip might not be as strong the rest of the family's, and so he made the tension on the gate a little less so I could open and unlatch it and re-latch it without much difficulty. The quality of the materials is excellent. Mark was courteous, efficient & professional. He explained everything we needed to know about dismantling the fence (but didn't think to ask!) - like what to do if a hurricane is coming and the fence needed to be taken down and stored. I would highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Installed a 4 foot removable pool safety fence around a custom shaped pool.

Category fencing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review, I glad the fence is working for you. Take care, Mark

Child Proof Fences