Bella Homes SE, Corp

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2009

3.8

Bella Homes S.E. Corp was founded by Ryan Thompson. Mr. Thompson has been in the construction/ landscaping industry for over 15 years. With Bella Homes at your service and many quality subcontractors that we use when needed we assure all of your needs will be handled. Bella Homes SE Corp is licensed in the state of Florida, Our license number is CBC1254870. We carry commercial liability insurance. Bella Homes offers free estimates, our design services do have a nominal fee and we offer competitive pricing. Bella Homes strives to have good communication with our customers and complete quality work on time and on budget....

08/31/2013

Ryan was relatively punctual and did the work we asked him to do. His price was a little on the high side but we went with him because he seemed to know what he was doing. After each job was done he was very quick to want his full check, at times before we were even able to see the completed job. He was paid in full within hours of completing the jobs. * When we had the contractor out to start til...

Description of Work
Ryan installed new Bamboo Flooring in our living room and replaced our old, rotting patio with a new, concrete one. He installed faux ceiling tiles and reinforced some support beams.

Category masonry

10/19/2012

During the construction there were many changes that the tenant wanted to make and the contractor (Bella Homes) accomodated these changes with no hesitation. The project was delivered on time and I would use this contractor again in the future.

Description of Work
Bella Homes built-out a retail space for Aveda Hair Salon in Clearwater Fl. The build-out consisted of flooring, plumbing, electrical, putting additional walls, drywalling and painting.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

10/08/2012

We have used them numerous times over the last few years. However, most of the time they are VERY slow to respond to a service call. Then when the work is finally completed it generally ends up costing more than was originally proposed. In addition, it requires numerous follow up calls to get the work completed. Although their technicians are very friendly.

Description of Work
We’ve used Bella Homes a few times over the past few years. They have done building repair, light plumbing, Various Odd Jobs, Temporary Roof Repair….etc.

Category handyman service,roofing,home builders

09/10/2012

Ryan is a great guy. He has competitive prices and is very professional. Overall, he was a great person to deal with, with all the jobs he has done for me. His advice is sound. I feel very comfortable with his opinions and suggestions. It was great to find someone who really cares about my needs. He is very honest and I would definitely recommend his services.

Description of Work
Hired to 1.) replaced portion of stucco wall. 2.) installed french drain in the rear of the condo.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,drain pipe,architect,stucco

05/16/2010

Excellent - I am very happy with the work completed.

Description of Work
In 2009, I had Ryan with Bella Homes complete a stone fireplace project in my backyard. This spring, due to the heavy rains, my front aluminum gate sagged to the point that it stopped working due to it hitting the driveway. I called several fence / gate companies and eventually found a company to come out and make the adjustments. They added washers to lift the gate, but within a month or two the gate had additional sagging due to the rainy season. Due to my great experience with Ryan, I sent him an e-mail asking him if he would be willing to look at the gate and see what he could do to correct the issue. As usual I had an immediate response and he came out the next day to review the job and e-mail me an estimate. He dismantled the entire gate, including solar panel wiring, and the support post. Everything was neatly stacked including the gate on horses. At that time I also had Ryan powerwash the gate and re-paint needed areas. Ryan left the amount of concrete he removed from the existing post to show me what a terrible job the original fence company did when installing the support post. Ryan poured the new ample amount of concrete the same day with an increased elevation to allow for future water run-off. The next day when I arrived home, the gate was straight, painted and fully operational. This is my 2nd job with Ryan, and I am very pleased with him!

Category masonry,metal restoration,hardscaping

Interior and exterior remodeling, Room additions, Custom Homes, exterior hardscapes

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal