A Arnie's Dependable Appliance Repair Service Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2003

Honest & Dependable Appliance Repair Experience Since 1974. Serving Clearwater,Dunedin,Safety Harbor,Palm Harbor,Oldsmar,Tarpon Springs,Trinity,Holiday,Newport Richey and Port Richey. Please include your phone number for fastest response. Arnie's Dependable Appliance Repair Service Inc provides personal service with exceptional workmanship. Our competitive prices and outstanding service are why we have excellent customer loyalty. We look forward to serving you today....

appliance repair (350)small appliance repair (22)dryer vent cleaning (19)handyman (12)

08/19/2022

Jeffrey A.

Gwenn was friendly and knowledgeable to what our needs were, and Matt could not have been more friendly and professional. Our Whirlpool is about 25 years old, and we can't fit the same sized side by side with water & ice on the door based on today's refrigerators. Matt diagnosed the faulty thermostat that I suspected was causing us under & over cooling issues. He also gave the coils and fan a long-needed cleaning, replaced the feed valve & water lines and the ice maker itself. I've missed the convenience of not having to fill ice trays and drip water all over the place. Thank you, Matt and thank you, A Arnie's!

Description of Work
Refrigerator not working properly and broken ice maker

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

08/30/2021

Herbert D.

They show up on their appointed time and very consistent. They make the dyer work, very professional, on time they know what to do and they fixed it. I an very happy with them.

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

02/25/2021

Joe S.

Kevin did a great job. Very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
correct defrost

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

02/11/2021

Dee B.

Excellent, friendly service. Matt was very thorough and got the water dispenser working again. My experience with this company was excellent from start to finish.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

10/28/2020

Ed K.

Not well. The door on the microwave was replaced and the top of the new handle was not securely fastened to the door. The repairman left the handle in a condition that he had to know was not acceptable.

Description of Work
The bottom of the handle on the microwave door had come loose and needed to be re-fastened to the door.

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Please call the office and I’ll resend the repair man back if you felt it was not repaired correctly. I wish you would have spoke to the repair man before he left if you felt it was not done correctly. Or call the office to have us return. As you can read from all our past reviews we are all about customer service and satisfaction. Please let us make this right and please reset appointment to correct handle as you mentioned in your review.

10/04/2020

Ronnie H.

The technician, Chris was very courteous and professional with explaining issues regarding existing Kenmore dishwasher. Several of electrical items burnt and electrical mother board fried. Discussed alternatives to repair or replace dishwasher. Compared costs with dead appliance. We were happy with the results due to old unit. Would definitely hire again. Very efficient!

Description of Work
Check dishwasher for non-heating or drying dishes

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/24/2020

bill G.

very good....Matt was quick & professional

Description of Work
washer repair

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

08/25/2020

James M.

Arnie's managed to squeeze our non-emergency problem into their very busy morning. Whole experience took less than three hours - from our call to completion. Kevin called before he came, showed up when he said he would, solved the problem and provided us with a lot of helpful information about the operation of our refrigerator.

Description of Work
Fix leak in refrigerator water dispenser.

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

08/04/2020

Pati C.

Works Fine. Machine is older model and needed part wasn't available, but they found another way to fix it. Gave me tips if problem occurs again. I will definitely call Arnie's for major appliance needs in future. Very helpful on phone prior to service visit and at house. Top Notch Professionals!!!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair.

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

06/06/2020

Kathleen M.

Chris did an excellent job trying to find cause of the problem. In the end, the part needed was out of stock. Thank you, Chris, and thank you Arnie's Dependable Appliance. Kathy & Linda

Description of Work
Washing machine not working properly. Needed washer checked for problem and repaired if possible.

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

06/06/2020

John P.

Matt was on time, very polite and informative. Ice maker was replaced in 45 minutes at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Replace ice maker.

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/20/2020

Daniel S.

From our initial phone conversation all the way through to the end of the service call A on May 12th Arnie's provided excellent service at a very high level of professionalism. I highly recommend this company without any reservations for any service they say they can accomplish...

Description of Work
Dishwasher installation...

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/18/2020

James M.

A Arnie's Dependable Appliance Repair Service was an excellent choice for us. Scheduling was easy and flexible. The technician (Kevin) was prompt, courteous, and very adept at locating the problem. The needed part was ordered and installed within three days. Pricing was reasonable as compared with competitive repair services. If needed, this is the company that we will contact in the future.

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

04/26/2020

Ira K.

Great! Tech (? Chris) came right away and a part had to be ordered. Returned a week later and did a great job finishing the repair.

Description of Work
Repair leak with a dishwasher

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

04/21/2020

Arlene C.

Very good! They were busy, but they came when they could and finished.

Description of Work
Excellent!

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

04/15/2020

John S.

Matt is a pro. The job was done on time, efficiently and with good humor and courtesy.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

04/12/2020

Sharon S.

Very happy with our technician who gave us our options for repair and repair versus buying new. Very thorough in explaining costs and benefits. We’re very happy with our experience!

Description of Work
Above stove microwave and ice maker

Work Completed On 04/12/2020

03/26/2020

Morgan R.

The very nice woman (Gwen) that answered the phone was friendly and helpful. She scheduled their repairmen Kevin to come out to fix my washing machine. He called when he was on the way. He was efficient and did the work very quickly. I would certainly call them again and have already told my neighbors about this company and their wonderful service.

Description of Work
The balances on my washing machine needed to be replaced

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

01/10/2020

Mark L.

He had to get part and come back next day between 8 to 10. Got here at 12 after calling

Description of Work
Replace clothes washer water valve

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

Thank you for making a review on our company. However, I do not have any record of servicing you. Are you sure you have the right company and I have no record of repairs with you. Everything you described does not describe how we operate. I would like for you to please call our office so that we can discuss this and I can figure out this particular situation. I do not have any record of you being our customer. Our phone number is 727-787-2800 thank you. Update: You defiantly were not one of our customers. I have reviewed all schedules and names and addresses and you were not on any of them. Please correct this review and apply it to the business you did call out. Thank you.

12/03/2019

Nancy B.

KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN--you can't get any better than Kevin. He is prompt, knowledgeable, professional and personable. He will not lead you astray. He not only tells you, but shows you, so there is no doubt about the situation. Honest, reliable and reasonable. Roy is not to be forgotten. He delivers as promised. This company is very thorough. Will call again. Will recommend!

Description of Work
refrigerator problems.

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

11/24/2019

fran S.

Wonderful! Kevin, the technician was outstanding!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator freezer leak

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

11/04/2019

KEITH P.

Superior service by a highly qualified technician. Very impressive customer service from estimate through ordering required part and final repair. All done in a thorough, timely and expeditious manner. Communication from initial call through completion was exemplary! Highly recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Ice Maker Repair

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

10/16/2019

denise D.

I’ve actually programmed their phone number into my phone because I’m so happy with this company. The technician was honest, helpful and professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
dishwasher and garbage disposal.