Custom Home Improvements

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2012

Custom Home Improvements is a small company dedicated to quality, not quanity. We specialize in glass and aluminum enclosures. We use very few, and are very selective about our sub-contractors. A native of Florida born and raised in the Ormond beach/Palm coast area. State licensed Residential Contractor Serving volusia,flagler, putnam, St.Johns and brevard counties. We also accept Visa and Mastercard....

Outdoor Awareness

Hello! I am the new owner of (Outdoor Awareness). I started off in lawn care for a few years and have experience in many other areas in the landscaping realm. The services offered are land leveling/grading, land clearing, sod removal/installation, planting, removal off shrubs and other debris, sprinkler repair and some basic landscaping such as tree planting, weed killing, mulch and rock installation etc. I go above and beyond to make sure the job is completed the way the customer wants it and ask for updates on how things are going even after the job is completed. I do not get paid until the customer is happy! -John W :)

American Professional Estimates LLC

At American Professional Estimates we specialize in Residential and Commercial Services for Gutter Cleaning, Leaf Guard Installation, Roof Cleaning, Soft Washing, Pressure Washing, Holiday Decorating, Tree Service and Hauling. We take great pride in our workmanship, expertise, quality work and customer service. It is our mission to provide 100% complete customer satisfaction from start to finish of a project. Our reputation is based on service, safety, excellent communication, and professionalism. We are licensed and fully insured trained professionals. Feel free to call us for a free estimate. We respond to new inquires immediately and offer same day service. I chose the name American Professional Estimates for the company to honor all my family members who have served and who are actively serving in the military as well all the great men and women of our country who have served and are serving. I strive to be a community leader by being a God fearing man that lives by example for my family, business and community.

Offers by American Professional Estimates LLC on Angi
Mr. Soft Wash, LLC

Mr.Softwash is your Powerwashing/ Cleaning expert in Volusia County. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today we look forward to working with you!

Offers by Mr. Soft Wash, LLC on Angi

08/19/2015

03/28/2014

Description of Work
Installed a circular driveway, side slab, trees. Had to break up and remove old concrete, sod, dirt

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

08/29/2013

All was wonderful except the weather. Bob started on a good note with a very professional bid, contract, proof of all paperwork. I felt bad as it rained from the day they started it for 28 day it rained each day. Yet they did what they could in that time span. Bob called whenever they could not and always kept me informed. Bob and his helper Scott were not just professional but extremely pleasant ...

Description of Work
I had my pool pulled out filled in then a new complete patio and enclosure the same size put in place of it.

02/27/2013

See above description of Custom Home Improvements

Description of Work
In May 2012 we contracted with En-Close-It (Florida Hurricane Protection) to enlarge and enclose our screened in patio. The figure mentioned above went to En-Close-It whose owner employed Bob Cross to do the work. We were completely satisfied as seen in the ratings above with Bob's professionalism and the way he performed. Since that time, Bob has gone into business for himself as Custom Home Improvements and has done similar work for three of the neighbors on our street.. Also, we have hired him on a single job basis to do other home improvement jobs. He successfully repaired a water leak on our roof that others had tried to do over a period of years His analysis of the problem showed an understanding of the work involved.. We certainly do plan on hiring him again in the future if necessary.

01/30/2013

Quality workmanship, prompt, professional courteous staff.

Description of Work
Wonderful Experience.

Category concrete repair,sunrooms

Residential Construction, New Construction, Remodeling, Repairs, Screen Rooms, Glass Rooms, Carports, Storage Sheds

Electrical, Roofing, Plumbing, & Air Conditioning