Corey Enterprises Lawn & Landscape Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2010

Corey Enterprises Lawn and Landscape was established in 1983 and has been locally owned and operated ever since. The company currently operates in Flagler, Volusia, and St. Johns Counties, FL and employees 50+ employees and has over 1500 commercial and residential accounts. Corey Enterprises prides itself on our reputation and excellent services. Each year since 1995 Corey Enterprises has won the “Best Around” award thanks to the readers of the Flagler-Palm Coast News Tribune for a total of 31 awards in multiple categories....

Hometown Pest Control Inc

Hometown Pest Control Inc

Hometown Pest Control is a family owned and operated pest control company servicing North Broward, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth and West Palm Beach areas. Hometown Pest Control is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service and to treat every customer with the professionalism, courtesy and respect. We pledge to be a company you can count and depend on to deliver what we promised. We recognize that our success depends on satisfied customers who continue to use our service year after year and recommend us to their family, friends and neighbors. We guarantee our pest control work and, if you have a problem after your regularly scheduled service, we will return to take care of the problem.

Offers by Hometown Pest Control Inc on Angi

08/25/2016

We used to use them. They're supposed to come out today to give me an estimate. I stopped them last year about this time. I called them yesterday to come back again. They're pretty good. I stopped them last year August and I was doing it myself. The reason I started doing it myself was because it was a little bit expensive for my mom. It's not for me, I live in Pennsylvania and I'm here taking car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them for lawn care.

CATEGORY lawn service

01/29/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding and mulch

CATEGORY landscaping

07/01/2013

Did a great job. Arrived on time, trimmed the hedges, cleaned up thoroughly, and were finished and gone within 30 minutes. Very reasonably priced. Highly recommended. Had also used last fall with the same results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed hedges

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment

03/06/2013

The owner is very hands on. He discusses problems with you, and is always available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They planted shrubs and flowers and spread mulch. They do general maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping

04/30/2012

They come out every other month. They seem to do the job that they are supposed to do, which is to keep the lawn free of weeds and insects. Their pricing and quality of service are average. They come out if we have any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fertilized our lawn and provided weed and pest control.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Lawn and Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Design and Installation, Fertilization, Indoor and Outdoor Pest Control, Irrigation and Repair Services

Termite