Corey Enterprises Lawn & Landscape Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2010

P.O. Box 350454

Palm Coast, FL 32135

Corey Enterprises Lawn and Landscape was established in 1983 and has been locally owned and operated ever since. The company currently operates in Flagler, Volusia, and St. Johns Counties, FL and employees 50+ employees and has over 1500 commercial and residential accounts. Corey Enterprises prides itself on our reputation and excellent services. Each year since 1995 Corey Enterprises has won the “Best Around” award thanks to the readers of the Flagler-Palm Coast News Tribune for a total of 31 awards in multiple categories....

08/25/2016

ISYLIN S.

We used to use them. They're supposed to come out today to give me an estimate. I stopped them last year about this time. I called them yesterday to come back again. They're pretty good. I stopped them last year August and I was doing it myself. The reason I started doing it myself was because it was a little bit expensive for my mom. It's not for me, I live in Pennsylvania and I'm here taking care of her and her house. I'm trying to make it a bit cheaper for her. They charge me $55, every two months. They left a list which says it would be $68 and I used to pay them $55 last year. I think $68 is a lot of money. So now they have upped it. They're always here when they say they're going to be.

Description of Work
We used them for lawn care.

Category lawn service

01/29/2014

Virginia O.

Description of Work
Weeding and mulch

07/01/2013

Peter B.

Did a great job. Arrived on time, trimmed the hedges, cleaned up thoroughly, and were finished and gone within 30 minutes. Very reasonably priced. Highly recommended. Had also used last fall with the same results

Description of Work
Trimmed hedges

Category landscaping, lawn treatment

03/06/2013

Mary T.

The owner is very hands on. He discusses problems with you, and is always available.

Description of Work
They planted shrubs and flowers and spread mulch. They do general maintenance.

04/30/2012

Janice S.

They come out every other month. They seem to do the job that they are supposed to do, which is to keep the lawn free of weeds and insects. Their pricing and quality of service are average. They come out if we have any issues.

Description of Work
They fertilized our lawn and provided weed and pest control.

Category lawn treatment

04/23/2012

Jennifer S.

They are excellent. We never had any issues with them.

Description of Work
They treated the weeds and bugs in our lawn.

Category lawn treatment

03/23/2012

Mary T.

They do a great job with the plants and scrubs. They were very good and cleaned up after their work. I would definately use them in the furture.

Description of Work
I had Corey Enterprises Lawn & Landscape Inc install some scrubs and mulch.

Simply Sprinklers

$65 Sprinkler Tune Up***Owner operated with over 16 years of experience. We specialize in Lawn Irrigation, Landscaping & Low Voltage Lighting. Give us a call for a free estimate!

Offers by Simply Sprinklers  on Angi
    Drake Lawn & Pest Control

Drake Lawn & Pest Control's mission is to be the leader in quality service, treat our customers and employees with trust and honesty, and ultimately be recognized as the Most Superior Pest Control Company in Central Florida. With over 40 years of combined pest control experience, Drake Lawn & Pest Control makes it their business to ensure your satisfaction. We specialize in Pest Control, Termite Control, Lawn Care, Irrigation Services, Bed Bugs and Wildlife Management. Drake is so confident in their treatment methods, business practices, quality assurance systems and continual employee training that they offer Unmatched Service Guarantees.

Outdoor Concepts

Landscape / Hardscape Construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Lawn and Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Design and Installation, Fertilization, Indoor and Outdoor Pest Control, Irrigation and Repair Services

Termite