BALLARD COMPUTER SOLUTIONS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2006

8762 BURMA RD

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33403

We give free diagnostics on Computer Repair at our office. We come to you or you can bring/mail to us.We have over 25 years experience in Mac and PC Computer Repair. Specialize in small business and home technology. We have solutions to your business problems that will help you as your business grows. Data recovery and Network solutions for work or home. Call today! 561-880-0110...

08/12/2015

Janine K.

07/17/2015

Allen R.

Said it above "Imac froze up, Rusty fixed the problem!"

Description of Work
Imac froze up, Rusty fixed the problem! Very professional and my impression was that he's a really nice guy. I felt confident about my choice when I spoke to him on the phone and when we met I was even happier with my decision.

06/22/2015

STEVE G.

04/23/2015

Suzanne S.

Description of Work
Instructed me in the use of this computer. Brought back to good working condition so that I was able to operate with ease.

Category computer repair

I just want say that it was a pleasure to work for (removed member name). When I arrived to her home her computer was unusable because of malware and viruses. She purchased an Angie's List deal that I no longer offer where I came to her, removed the malware and viruses and answered questions she had about doing things on her computer, repaired her Windows Operating System and updated her software. It took me 3.5 hours and when I left her computer was running good and very usable all for $95.

01/17/2015

Jim L.

01/13/2015

wayne P.

Description of Work
Computer was full of malware and "poof" it was cleaned up. Really impressed with Rusty and will absolutely call on him again.

07/28/2014

ADRIENNE G.

Description of Work
Wonderful service ! Had total virus corruption of my desktop. Mr. Ballard |cleaned it out, then re-installed all systems and programs. Installed a free |anti-virus program that is the best I have ever had. Came out the day I called, returned the next day with work completed; picked up and delivered. |Urged me to call him with any questions - WHICH I STILL DO TO THIS DAY for advice on any questions I have in general about electronics of all kinds |(and he won't charge me for his time and information!)

06/07/2012

Patricia R.

I called this company to make an appointment and an appointment was made for the very next day. Mr. Rusty Ballard came to my home, evaluated my computer and asked about the problems I had been having and how he could help me. He explained everything he did and was very knowledgeable and patient with my questions. He very clearly explained why I was having problems and explained what needed to be done, giving me options. I opted to have him take my hard drive to his shop and work on it. The very next day he returned with my computer as we had scheduled. He made sure everything was up and running smoothly. I thought it was time for a new computer and was prepared to have to buy one as mine is about 6 years old. With his services, I feel like I have a new computer. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I will definitely be keeping his name and information to pass on to friends in need and for future reference for my own use. Outstanding job!

Description of Work
Total reinstall of operating system and installation of all devices and programs. Downloaded and installed updates from microsoft and installed new hard drive. Replaced CD drive.

10/29/2011

ADRIENNE G.

Ballard Computer Solutions is really customer oriented. They have a mantra - which they actually mean: "CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL." James Ballard is very knowledgeable - and is certified by numerous hardware and software companies for their respective products. .................... And his descriptions and explanations to the "technologically challenged," such as myself, are clear and understandable. Once again, I wish to recommend Ballard Computer Solutions for the POH.

Description of Work
About a month ago, I made a report on the outstanding service Ballard Computer Solutions provided me for my desk top computer. ............ Last week, my laptop went ballistics and Ballard came in for the rescue. They did a total reinstall of the operating system and installed all devices and programs. They downloaded and installed all available updates from micrfosoft.com. * They picked up and delivered back the computer at no extra charge. * THEY ADDED A "STICK OF MEMORY" AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. * They set my computer up with a free (and excellent) antivirus program at no extra charge. * They connected my lap top to the printer on my desk top - so now I'm able to print from another room - at no extra charge.

10/10/2011

ADRIENNE G.

Ballard Computer Solutions: OUTSTANDING SERVICE ! This was my first time using Angie's List. The results couldn't have been better. Mr. Ballard is extremely knowledgeable - and generously shares his expertise. He stresses that he does not charge his clients for answering any of their questions - and is glad to provide them with helpful information. If he ever wants to change professions, Mr. Ballard could become a teacher of "Customer Service." I want to recommend Ballard Computer Solutions for the Page of Honor.

Description of Work
One of my desk top computers became completely virus corrupted. He did a total reinstall of the operating system, and installed all devices and programs. He downloaed and installed all available microsoft updates. My e-mail program was very old and he researched until he found a way to transfer all that data into the reinstalled system. He installed a free anti-virus program on that computer, on another of my desk tops and alsoon my laptop (all at no charge.) If that wasn't enough for his very reasonable fee, he picked up and delivered back the problem computer. AND IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH, he answered many of my questions about computer equipment and programs. He stressed that he does not charge his clients for his time in answering any questions they may have.

08/10/2011

Jody J.

Nice business, nice people. I dropped my laptops at the business and picked up. He answered all my questions and concerns.

Description of Work
I've used Ballard on 3 occasions. They successfully diagnosed and repaired two of my laptops. One time a laptop submitted for repair didn't shut down while he had it, and he tested it and observed it for errors but there was no charge on that one. I trust and recommend Ballard.

03/03/2011

Anita B.

We called others and no one was as accommodating as this guy was.

Description of Work
We delivered our computer to them. The computer hard drive was replaced and he reloaded all of the system software and he did it quickly for a reasonable price. This was on a MAC computer.

Category computer repair

Guardian Computer & A / V Services, Inc.

A Message from the Owner: I'm Glen the owner of Guardian Computer Services. I move from England in 1990 and have spent the last 22 years here in beautiful South Florida with my wife of 15 years and my two daughters. I started geeking out on computers when I was 12 back in 1985 with a Commodore 64 and have never stopped since. I'm a Microsoft Certified System Engineer, A+ Certified and have a degree in Computer and Network Technology. I've been servicing residential and small business throughout Palm Beach and Broward counties for 14 years. Sincerely, Glen Hart. In today's world of technology, individuals and companies depend on fast reliable services. Guardian offers a full range of IT solutions to meet your entire home and business needs. For over 10 years, our highly trained staff provides professional, high-quality service at affordable rates in the comfort and convenience of your business or residential location. Guardian is a leading on site computer services company. Our technicians, trainers helped thousands of small businesses and homeowners with their computer needs. Service and repair for Mac & Windows computers, inc. but not limited to hardware issues, virus removal, data recovery. Virus/Spyware Removal Data Backup & Recovery Preventative Maintenance DSL & Cable Internet Setup Iphone, Blackberry & other smartphone setup IPAD & ITOUCH Setup Networks, Wireless & wired Firewalls & internet security Custom PCs, Printers & parts. Laptop, Screen Repair One on One Training Television, DVD & HiFi Business and Residential Audio/Visual home entertainment center installation

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Device Need to be brought to us for free diagnosti
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    $10
    Satisfaction

Mac, Windows PC computer Repair, Password Recovery Wired and Wireless Networking, Virus, Malware, Spyware Removal, Hard Drive Data Recovery, Server Repair and Installation.

Phone systems.and Printer Repair.