A Tite Seal LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

10046 Dahlia Ave .

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Additional email - info@atiteseal.com. Anything that has to do with roofing, we do it! State Certified Roofer State Certified Consultants...

11/01/2018

Dale C.

My carport roof had some serious water damage and since it was original to the house I decided to replace the roof along with a small front porch roof. Once we finally got the city permit and got back into the schedule, the work was completed in one day with some follow-up painting a few days later. Three sheets of sheathing, about 15ft of facia and the 2 X 8 backing the facia had to be replaced. I was impressed they used a pressure treated 2 X 8 when all the existing rafters were pine. In replacing the porch roof, some of the existing stucco had to be removed and replaced requiring repainting to match the existing yellow paint. Perfect match. Cleanup of the old roof trash was excellent. I found one small piece of tarpaper in the shrubs and none in the yard or driveway. Bottom line is I was very pleased with the great work Greg and his crew did. I would definitely recommend A Tite Seal roofing.

Description of Work
Replaced carport roof

08/07/2017

Colin G.

I was riding my bike past one of "A Tite Seal LLC" work site, and my bike ran over a roofing nail. I asked the manager on site if the tack was there, he promptly responded no, after further research it turns out that was their nail and they lied to me. They have cost me money and that could have been a small child who stepped on that (Its 2 inches long) and they would have been in the ER. Very unsafe and unprofessional, if they lie about these little things how do you know if they even fixed your roof right?!?!

Description of Work
I did not need any work done but was a passerby.

02/29/2016

Maria B.

10/15/2015

Ann B.

08/23/2015

Natalie S.

It went great. Once Greg had come into the attic space to diagnose the issue, we coordinated for his team to come and do the repair, which took less than a day to finish. We'd highly recommend A Tite Seal for anyone having roof leak issues.

Description of Work
Greg confirmed a drip leak on our roof and had a team come in to take the tile plywood out that had been letting water in, replaced the plywood, and resealed and put the tiles back on. We had noticed some water damage that had been slowly discoloring our ceiling in two rooms.

08/18/2015

Alex G.

Description of Work
Company provided excellent service. All logistics and approvals were handled timely and the work was excellent. In addition, company provided a ten-year workmanship warranty (only one that provided this long of a warranty) and the owner was always available to discuss the project and progress. Only replace a roof about every 30 years -- this company has been around, will be around, and provided great service and workmanship -- above and beyond -- and stands behind their work!!!

04/21/2015

Ted S.

Calls to get quote on repair vs replacement went unanswered.

Description of Work
Quoted $15,000 for a new roof on a 15 year old home with a bunch of broken roof tiles. 4 other independent roofers gave assessments and recommended repairs under $1500.

04/21/2015

Ted S.

01/17/2014

Tonie P.

We looked at a couple of companies and they were the best for the money. My roof absolutely looks good.

Description of Work
I used the roofing service of A Tite Seal LLC. They did the whole roof.

11/26/2013

Zenon K.

Greg Gast the owner did an excellent job. He explained everything to me and he showed pictures to me of work they had done. I did have some response issues with him as he is very busy. I was unable to get in touch with him a few times and the response and communication do need to get better. Four screws were sticking out of part of the lanai and he said they would come out quickly and they did not end up coming for a couple of days and I was on a tight schedule. I was very confident in the roof and it was a good experience but those couple of things could use improvement.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on a one story portion of a two story home. They did the roof over two lanai's as well.

09/12/2013

Joseph M.

They are an excellent company. They are responsive, professional, timely, and caring. The owner came out himself to supervise the work.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof that was done poorly by a previous roofer. They removed a nail from the roof and repaired the flashing.

06/18/2013

Pauline T.

Estimate was provided the same day of the call. Photos of the damage were taken and showed to us. Estimate of repair cost was promptly provided (1 day)and once accepted we were able to schedule the repair on the day that we wanted it. Crew arrived on time and completed the job in less than 4 hours. Completely cleaned up after theselves such that you would not even know that the repair occurred.

Description of Work
Repaired tile roof leak to include replacement of partial plywood sheathing and bracing of damaged roof truss

04/05/2013

Caroline F.

They were very good. I enjoyed their service. They were punctual. He took pictures for me too. Very professional.

Description of Work
They replaced my whole roof.

08/30/2012

Robert D.

got here when they said they would. Finnished when they said. No problems No complaints Great Job .If you need a roof call Greg.

Description of Work
remove existing tile roof.Remove and replace damaged plywood.Install felt. install waterproof underlayment install new tiles. also two new ski lights were installed.

07/23/2011

Arlin W.

The experience from start to finish was wonderful. A Tite Seal's crews were an efficient no nonsense team of professionals that noticeably took pride in their workmanship. They picked up all debris after each day's work and swept the walkways, patio and driveway before leaving. Greg even offered to powerwash my driveway to remove the truck tire marks. This is a dependable roofing contractor that I would be happy to recommend.

Description of Work
After having my 19 year old asbestos shingle roof cleaned, certain major deficiencies were made evident. Greg Gast of A Tite Seal inspected the roof and offered two alternatives, an extensive repair job for $800 or a complete re-roof for under $7600. With hurricane season upon us, and with the knowledge that re-roofing to meet current standards for wind resistance could result in lower insurance costs, I opted for the re-roofing. Having 15 years of experience with his partner at Roof Masters, the roof cleaning company, I felt confident the this was a roofer that I wanted to business with. On June 23, 2011 I signed the contract with a 1/3 deposit to get the ball rolling. The following day Greg applied for the building permit. The permit was issued on June 30, 2011. Because of rainy conditions during the first 2 weeks of July, the start was delayed until July 12th when a dumpster arrived and the tear-off of the old roof began. At that time an additional 1/3 of the contract price was paid. From then until the job was completed on July 20th, Greg kept me informed of every step in the process. He spent time explaining the re-nailing process with ring shank nails, replacement of 2 sheets of damaged plywood, the mechanical fastening of felt with tin-caps and ring shank nails, the qualities of various dimensional shingles and the installation of a Cobra ridge vent, etc. A Tite Seal's contract provides a 5 year workmanship guarantee in addition the the shingle manufacturer's 30 year limited warranty and 10 year algae cleaning warranty as well as the 130 mph high wind application warranty. I am very pleased with the quality of the job and the service provided.

Paint No Drip

We guarantee your satisfaction with 6+ years experience, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. A supervisor is on every project. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services

Clean Roof SoftWash, coating and sealing is your solution for a broad range of outdoor cleaning services for your home. Our trained, fully insured, professional service technicians ensure to get there on time to restore your house back to its original beauty .Do not waste time on a service that’s undependable and not reputable, and don’t let just anybody on your property. When you require professional outdoor cleaning services you can trust and depend on us to do the job right. Don’t void your roofs warranty by having the pressure cleaners on your roof! You can rely on Clean Roof SoftWash. Restore your roofs original appeal by letting us seal and waterproof your roof, driveway or pavers. Call now for a free estimate. All of our customers are provided with before and after pictures of process.

Offers by Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services on Angi
    1st Choice Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning LLC

We utilize a low pressure "Soft Wash" to safely clean your home and roof. Eliminates mold, mildew, dirt, algae and grime! We also provide Pressure washing services for driveways, sidewalks, patios, gutters, soffits and business fronts. •Residential and Commercial •Licensed and Insured

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Residential and commercial roofing and repair: cement, clay tile, metals, standing seam, metal crimp panels, tile, woodshake, flat profiles, gutter installation and cleaning, wall flashing, skylights, trapping, coating, painting, sealing & algae treatments, solar panels, consulting, Insurance inspections, DYI provider

NA