A Tite Seal LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

Additional email - info@atiteseal.com. Anything that has to do with roofing, we do it! State Certified Roofer State Certified Consultants...

I would like to introduce to you sunshine cleaning services. We will take care of your roof cleaning and any pressure cleaning services. Service that you can trust at a price that you can afford!

Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at really affordable prices, you can only expect the highest-quality job done by us! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call Us! We describe our business as Family owned and operated.

We are a family owned and operated roof cleaning and full service pressure cleaning company, committed to providing quality results and excellent service. Our services include: low pressure chemical roof cleaning, pressure cleaning of walls, decks, patios, driveways, sidewalks, brick paver sealing and more...

11/01/2018

My carport roof had some serious water damage and since it was original to the house I decided to replace the roof along with a small front porch roof. Once we finally got the city permit and got back into the schedule, the work was completed in one day with some follow-up painting a few days later. Three sheets of sheathing, about 15ft of facia and the 2 X 8 backing the facia had to be replaced. ...

Description of Work
Replaced carport roof

08/07/2017

I was riding my bike past one of "A Tite Seal LLC" work site, and my bike ran over a roofing nail. I asked the manager on site if the tack was there, he promptly responded no, after further research it turns out that was their nail and they lied to me. They have cost me money and that could have been a small child who stepped on that (Its 2 inches long) and they would have been in the ER. Very uns...

Description of Work
I did not need any work done but was a passerby.

08/23/2015

It went great. Once Greg had come into the attic space to diagnose the issue, we coordinated for his team to come and do the repair, which took less than a day to finish. We'd highly recommend A Tite Seal for anyone having roof leak issues.

Description of Work
Greg confirmed a drip leak on our roof and had a team come in to take the tile plywood out that had been letting water in, replaced the plywood, and resealed and put the tiles back on. We had noticed some water damage that had been slowly discoloring our ceiling in two rooms.

04/21/2015

Calls to get quote on repair vs replacement went unanswered.

Description of Work
Quoted $15,000 for a new roof on a 15 year old home with a bunch of broken roof tiles. 4 other independent roofers gave assessments and recommended repairs under $1500.

01/17/2014

We looked at a couple of companies and they were the best for the money. My roof absolutely looks good.

Description of Work
I used the roofing service of A Tite Seal LLC. They did the whole roof.

Residential and commercial roofing and repair: cement, clay tile, metals, standing seam, metal crimp panels, tile, woodshake, flat profiles, gutter installation and cleaning, wall flashing, skylights, trapping, coating, painting, sealing & algae treatments, solar panels, consulting, Insurance inspections, DYI provider

NA