The Water Man

Founded 1987 • With Angi since January 2011

We are a full service water company serving Brevard since 1987. We do new installs as well as repair work on older units. We specialize in Fleck and Autotrol brand systems. Also pumps and pressure tanks. We can help treat hard water stains, tannic acid, iron, sulfur, drinking water, and more! Check out our show room!...

Burton Plumbing

We are a family owned and operated plumbing company. We offer full service plumbing. We have 23 years of experience in residential and commercial settings. Burton Plumbing take care of all your plumbing needs. From replacing a toilet to repiping your house we are there! We offer a variety of services from residential to commercial, remodels to water heater replacement, water repipes and cast iron replacement, we are there for it all! Our goal and main concern is to provide the best plumbing and customer service. We offer discounts for seniors, veterans, and first responders.

Quality Water Consultants Inc

Quality Water Consultant's, Inc. is a fully insured corporation which was established in 1984. "Our Corporate Goal" has always been to provide our existing and potential customers with Professional Service, Quality Equipment, and the Newest Technology(Green) at the most competitive prices available in our Industry. Our offerings include a Full Line of Water Solutions Equipment, Management Programs and Consulting Services for the Residential, Institutional, Commercial, Hospitality, Contracting and Construction Markets. Equipment; Water Softeners, Full House Water Filters, Point of use Water Filters, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Ultraviolet Systems, Alkaline Filtration Systems, and Customized Water Treatment Systems. Management Program: Initially designed to help our Hospitality and Institutional Customers manage their individual, specialized and mandatory Water Treatment requirements. The program may include limited or full service management in regard to changing out the point of use filters or servicing any other Water Treatment equipment within the operation or Chain.

UR Pool Service

***Booking for cleaning services only at this time*** UR Pool Service is a family owned and operated pool cleaning service ready to do the dirty work so you can spend more time doing what you love. We offer one time cleanings to routine maintenance services that will ensure your pool is ready when you are. Schedule your routine pool maintenance with UR Pool Services today! (321) 914-8886 ***No major repairs, instillations, or resurfacing services offered at this time***

04/13/2019

Service call because water was salty. Tech smoked in my garage without asking. Replaced head on pump and racked up a $400 bill and said "it's standard procedure" to do it without asking. He got mad and stomped out to end of driveway whining on phone to store. He came back to get his stuff. Gave me no info without me asking. Left parts of system on floor broken. Did not replace cover to match new head. Said to let system finish running, got paid with check & left. 4 hours later we discovered he left outside water hose running full blast. System was not fixed. 2nd service guy came out and said we didn't have enough salt in system despite us telling him it used 80 lbs in 3 days. Left without fixing anything. We give up. The store personnel are polite but no one seems to be in charge of the tech/service guys. We had bought several thousand dollars of equipment in last 3 years and would have replaced this older part of system as well if we had been given any info or customer service at all. I would not recommend them ever again. Huge disappointment

Description of Work
repair water softerner system

02/01/2019

awesome . went to house performed work called later made payment over phone.

Description of Work
empty salt tank clean out replace filter tubing

Category water softeners,wells

07/22/2017

friendly when I first stopped in the shop installers came to check my system friendly when installed

Description of Work
installed water softener system

07/20/2017

Overall, definitely an A. I've dealt with him in the past and it's always been good. Just from past experience. On price, it would be an A. On responsiveness, very responsive they're there the next day. Oh yes, I will use them again.

Description of Work
They brought me filters and water salt.

03/20/2017

The service man came promptly and found that something in the timing mechanism had jammed. He took time to show me what had happened so that I could fix it if it happened again. He also replaced some of the worn parts so that the system would continue to work well. I asked if he wanted to add salt with this visit, but he said I should let what was in the bin get finished and then refill. I will call them again.

Description of Work
My water softener wasn't working.

07/23/2016

Fred is outstanding. He does a real good job. He has completely rebuilt our system twice. He has kept it great working condition. He saved us a fortune on the system. He wants to determine exactly what the issue is so he can be fair and save you money. I wouldn't let anybody else near my system.

Description of Work
He installed and maintained our water filtration and softening system.

Category water softeners

Thank you for your feed back! We love to hear how our guys are doing out on their jobs.

06/10/2016

The Waterman has been providing monthly service to our home for more than three years. And has never missed a call, either for service or information. They have been entirely reliable, reasonable and dependable.

Description of Work
Repaired my water softener.

05/18/2016

Lead technician Ryan did an exceedingly well job in determining the many things that was wrong with my well and water chlorination system. At every step of the way he was deliberate and took extra time to explain to me what needed to be repaired. He was kind enough to give me options of what I should do in the future if any further repair is needed. What really made an impression on me was how much time he spent with Rob, who I could tell that Rob was somewhat in training. Ryan would give Rob tasks to do, but Ryan kept checking back on Rob to make sure Rob was on task and doing things correctly. He was patient and encouraging At the end of the day Ryan discovered five things about my system that were in dire need of repair. He then went on to prioritize what things needed to be repaired first. Needless to say, I had him repair all the issues that needed attention. In conclusion Craig and the team at the Waterman is what every service company should be. You can't go wrong with The Waterman !!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Repaired water treatment chlorination system.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your review! 100% satisfaction is what we strive for in every job. Get you all situated in one call rather than multiple.

01/29/2016

Called late morning and within a couple of hours Craig was here with his assistant, we discussed different options and decided to just replace the pump and restructure the piping to compact the foot print of the water system, Craig was great and all went well. He will be my waterman from now on.

Description of Work
Replaced well water pump and restructured piping to make water system more compact.

Category water softeners,wells

Thank You for your review! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

01/27/2016

I'm very happy with the selection I made with the help of the employees

Description of Work
I needed a new osmosis faucet as part of a kitchen remodel. Employees were knowledgeable, friendly and professional.

Category water softeners

Thank you for your review. Let us know of anything we can help with in the future.

Water Consultants,Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service,Water Filtration & Purification Equipment,Water Treatment Equipment-Service & Supplies

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing