Kevin's Tree Service

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2014

434 Titan Rd SE

Palm Bay, FL 32909

We are a small family owned business. We have been in business since 2000. We do all phases of tree work. We specialize in hazardous tree removals. We would love to make you our next life long customer. We go out on a limb for our customers!...

10/16/2020

Alice F.

Thank you, Kevin and Joe, for the phenomenal job you did. You guys are awesome and you made us very happy. You’re the best! Alice and Bob F.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

We appreciate your business. Thank you

02/14/2019

Michelle R.

We had two big trees that overhung our home. We talked to several companies. Kevin was the most knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable about removing them without damaging our home. We were told that this would be a 3-4 day by another company. Kevin has it done in one, the best price and he had everything cleaned up beautifully! We will only use Kevin when we need future trees removed.

Description of Work
He cut down two huge trees

05/30/2018

Aaron A.

Excellent. Kevin came to provide an estimate the day after I called. He and his crew arrived to conduct work on the date and at the time promised. The job was difficult due to the locations of the trees relative to structures and power lines. They did a great job. Also great job cleaning the site at the end of the day. This is the second time Kevin has done a job at my place, he will be the first I call if I need more tree work done.

Description of Work
remove 2 trees - Carrotwood, Norfolk Pine - and trim deadwood from a large oak

Category tree service

Thank you for your continued business. We appreciate you!

03/16/2018

Doris S.

I would not hire again. They were very expensive and did a poor job of cleaning up the extra limbs that fell off the tree.

Description of Work
Removed oak tree after hurricane.

05/12/2017

Everett C.

Professional, fast, great customer service and most cost effective. That is Keven and his team. Keven’s office answered my e-mail promptly to schedule an estimate appointment we agreed on Saturday night at 7 pm, first good sign. The cost accepted. Tuesday they arrived earlier than expected ready to go to work. Using the right tools for the job along with ladders and the roof of my house, they trimmed two large trees as well as palm trees; my side and back yard were cleaner after they finished than before they arrived. These guys know what they’re doing. I will be using Keven’s Tree Trimming Service in the future.

Description of Work
Trimmed two large trees as well as palm trees

03/13/2017

Lea J.

It was excellent they came out cut down the trees. No damage to the house. Then moved the trees to the side of the rode and picked them up the next day. Finally they took care of the stumps. All in all def enjoyed the experience will use them again to get my other trees removed. Just a side note i have been tree service shopping for a while getting different quotes. They were the best ones i received during my shopping.

Description of Work
I had two trees removed one from the side of the house that hung over the house. The other from behind the house that also hung over the house.

03/07/2017

Mike S.

After my initial call to this business, I received a same day estimate. Kevin was straight forward and described what would be done. The next day, I had a phone call to schedule the work. The crew was on time. They did the work as agreed. They left the property as they found it. All cuttings were hauled away. Very pleased with the final result. I would have them back whan other tree work is needed.

Description of Work
Trimmed and pruned two oak trees on my residential property.

03/02/2017

Susan M.

Kevin and his assistant, Joe, arrived on time and got right to work. The large part in tree had to be cut in pieces and lowered to the ground individually. Kevin and Joe obviously know what they are doing and work well together as a team. Because funds were tight, We were able to negotiate a lower price by doing clean up ourselves. Definitely recommend Kevin's Tree Service!

Description of Work
Cut down one large pine tree overhanging coy pond and pavilion, trimming maple tree overhanging house, cutting down palm tree too close to house.

02/01/2017

John M.

It was a pretty good experience. They came out when they said they were going to. Two guys came out for the service.

Description of Work
I've used them once. They trimmed my trees.

10/04/2016

Katrina G.

Kevin and his team worked quickly and cleaned up the site upon completion. I was pleased with this service.

Description of Work
Removal of four trees too close to the house. Overhanging branches of a large large oak tree trimmed away from the roof. The cost did not include stump grinding, but that service is offered by the company.

Category tree service

We thank you for business! We appreciate you!

06/23/2016

Dawn S.

Description of Work
Trimmed all my palms and oak trees removing all the dead branches and cleaning them up. Did a great job.

Category tree service

Thank you for your business!

04/15/2016

Alan C.

Kevin was tasked with a large amount of trees for removal, some precariously close to electric and utility wires. He was given a large list of duties and executed every one of them accurately. Two and half days later, the yard was clean, there were no remnants left behind, and he left the yard cleaner than before the work! It is very refreshing to find a company that, listens, executes, meets the deadline, and seeks to meet all the customers goals. I highly recommend Kevin and his crew for all your tree needs and am confident in his skill and abilities to conquer the most challenging of conditions.

Description of Work
A lot of hazardous line clearing and tree removal from the perimeter of the yard.

Category tree service

Thank you!! We look forward to working with you again in the future and appreciate the work.

02/12/2016

Bruno G.

Kevin was very responsive when contacted. He gave an exceptionally fair price and performed brilliantly. I wholeheartedly recommend Kevin and would utilize his services again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Removed unwanted trees, shrubs and grinded the remaining stumps. Additionally, all derbies were removed expeditiously.

Category tree service

We appreciate your business!!! Welcome to Florida, please call if you need anything else. Thank you

10/21/2015

Leslie M.

Description of Work
Excellent job trimming our oak trees.

06/13/2015

Aaron A.

Kevin was quick to come by the house to provide a quote. Very polite, straightforward, didn't try to sell additional services, etc. He was able to schedule the job just a few days after the quote, arrived at the time he stated and got to work. Kevin and his crew were efficient on the job, and did a great job. All were professional and polite. The job was done exactly as promised.

Description of Work
Removed 4 trees. Trimmed tree branches away from the house, trimmed dead branches overhanging road.

05/30/2015

PATTIE T.

Called him on Thursday & he came over that day to give me a price. Work was done the very next morning. He did more than we had agreed on. He was very nice & I will definitely use him again....

Description of Work
He took down 3 trees that were in my power lines, trimmed all my trees & yucca plants. All was hauled away.

05/15/2015

Susan S.

He came right out quickly to do an estimate. The work got done as expected. I will definitely use Kevin's Tree Service again.

Description of Work
Removed a few palms from side of house and removed other plants to clear that spot. One palm was tall and too close to the house. He also cleared some debris and roots out of a gutter hose.

04/20/2015

Marilyn E.

Have used Kevin's service for many years. Always very professional on timm ,down to earth, hard worker and willing to do what it takes to please his customer. I called his office for a quote and he came the same day. Office admin was also very professional and helpful. Both Kevin and the person with him also racked the yard debris . Glad to see he is getting the exposure he deserves

Description of Work
Cut down approx 30 bamboo stalks then had to cut each stalk into 6ft pieces Cut pine tree limb and shaped a tree.

04/10/2015

John T.

03/18/2015

Connie L.

The provider came at the exact time that he said he would. He was very professional and went right to work. As he was cutting the palms off, his helper was cleaning them up as they fell. He even cleaned the palms out of the pool that fell into it and even offered to skim the pool. Once the work was done, he made sure that the yard was nice and clean. The cost of the whole job was very reasonable and I will definitely use him again in the future for any other jobs that I may have.

Description of Work
He cut down a palm tree in my back yard, next to my pool.

01/22/2015

Dan L.

Wonderful. Did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. Would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Completely cleaned up our front yard. Trimmed trees, cleaned up shrubs and bushes.

Category tree service

Thank you!! We appreciate your business!!

08/23/2014

Donna V.

It was a lot harder than they thought (due to location) yet they did an amazing job and I would absolutely use them again and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He removed pepper trees that were over running our fence from the public land behind our home. It was extremely hard to get back there to do the work.

Category tree service

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. It was our pleasure to work with you. Thank you again for the business!

08/10/2014

Kim J.

We called on a Saturday afternoon and left a message and our call was returned within an hour. They came out that afternoon to give us an estimate. They were able to come out the following Monday to do the job. They did a professional job trimming the trees and taking all the debris away. We were very happy with their work and will call them when we need them for future jobs. We will also recommend them to our family and friends.

Description of Work
They trimmed 5 palm trees and hauled all the debris from the trees away.

Category tree service

Thank you taking the time to write a great review. Thank you again for the business!

07/26/2014

cristy S.

The whole experience was awesome! I have never had to deal with the whole tree situation before so I did not really know what to look for. Kevin came highly recommended to me from a neighbor and he was very knowledgeable. He walked me through everything he would do and did exactly that he was very helpful and nice. I would highly recommend his services!

Description of Work
Trimmed 6 oak trees