Hough Roofing

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2008

CCC05-7414

Serving The Space Coast Since 1980 Familly Owned and Operated by a "Certified Contractor" State Certified Contractor CCC057414 / RX11066878...

JAV Contractors Inc.

Whether residential or commercial, we are committed to making our client’s project a reality. From concept design, to entitlements and construction, we strive to provide the best project management practices for an efficient turnkey experience.

A1A HURRICANE PROTECTION LLC

RenewPro Roofing, LLC

You know your roof needs some attention, but you might not know who you can trust to handle the job. Don’t worry ....you’ve found the right roofing contractor for your residential or commercial roofing needs. RenewPro, Inc. offers a variety of hassle-free roofing services in the Space Coast, Florida area. Our roofing specialists have a combined 100+ years of experience in the roofing industry, and we pride ourselves on our ability to act fast when our clients need us the most. Roof repairs and roofing system replacement is our calling card, and we welcome insurance related work when catastrophe strikes! We specialize in insurance claim processing and will work directly with your insurance carrier. Count on us to find the best solution for your asphalt, metal or wood roof. Contact our roofers right now to schedule a time for your service.

06/18/2020

Brad M.

Became threatening and abusive on phone. Would not offer any satisfaction on poor installation. Failed to keep appointments and keep me informed of the work. Paid $300 to place order balance on completion. Issues with poor installation and failure to contact within reasonable time. Threatens me with physical violence will not acknowledge the problems with the workmanship or offer solutions

Description of Work
Screen garage

Category sunrooms,hurricane shutters

02/22/2019

Phoebe C.

The estimate was done and work took place within 2 days to beat the rain that was coming! The crew were professional, cleaned up after each day of work and I get lots of compliments from my neighbors on my roof! I even found another small job I entrusted them to do on my home. I’m glad I found them and wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Description of Work
My roof was leaking and needed a roof over a roof immediately!

06/22/2017

Michael A.

I called to schedule an estimate. I was clear about what type of roof I had, where I was located, and where the leak was. I called the office to confirm the appointment, because I had to make a special trip to meet the owner. The day of the appointment, the owner didn't show up. I called the office, and they had the owner call me. He said he was close by and would be by shortly. He confirmed my address, and then said, "I don't work on those roofs." I asked why no one had told me that in the three phone calls I had made to his office. He got incredibly defensive, and quite rude. When I said I had made a special trip to meet him, he hung on me. Fortunately, the roofer who gave me my second estimate did a fabulous job.

Description of Work
Needed roof repair due to a leaking roof on my second home.

09/18/2016

John H.

I called and made an appointment for an estimate. The estimate went smoothly. I signed the paper and got it back quickly to get scheduled. Something happened in the office that it took MANY weeks to get on the schedule. I had to cancel the first appointment and took another long delay to get on the schedule again - OK that was my fault. But the second time, when I called to confirm the appointment, they had only two hours scheduled at noon. When the owner talked to me he said my job was not on the schedule and would be MANY more weeks to get on the schedule again. He was not willing to explain how this happened or to move me up in the schedule, then hung up on me. I would never do business with customer relations like this. I simply asked what could be done to put me higher in the schedule. I have waited over two months through the height of hurricane season with a roof that may not be safe for a storm. He wasted both our time for the estimate. I took time off to meet him for that appointment. Thanks for nothing Hough's.

Description of Work
I needed my metal roof screws checked tightened down and the whole roof checked to make sure it was in good shape.

12/23/2014

Larry W.

Went very well. Crew was very professional and did quality job. I would recommend Hough Roofing to any one.

Description of Work
Installed metal roof and enclosed screened in porch with windows, siding etc.

09/23/2014

steve M.

Rude! Driver in companies truck cut me off in the middle of a rain storm! Way to represent your company!

09/04/2014

Kara B.

This is the second time I've used Hough Roofing; the first job, in June, was having them replace three sections of metal roofing at the back of my house and rescreening the back porch. After that job was finished, I had to call them back because the rain leak in one section was worse than before. Also had much more overflow from the roof areas than before; the new roofing caused interference with the gutter drainage. They were prompt about coming back to re-do the leaky area so I got them to re-do my gutters. Overall very much satisfied with the work; Alan, Justin and the crew were very professional and personable. My only complaint is that the crew did not police the yard for debris after the job was completed. Both times they were there, the yard was littered with pieces of sharp metal, shavings, nails and screws. I found this out the hard way, by stepping on a sharp edged metal fragment and slicing my foot. However, for quality and good service I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced three sections of metal roofing, rescreened porch, replaced gutters.

05/09/2014

Clyde M.

It went very well. They had a very good warranty and did quality work. This company was very knowledgeable in their field. The speed of their work was superb and I have no complaints what so ever on this company. I would recommend this company to anyone in the area.

Description of Work
They replaced our entire roof.

02/12/2014

JE T.

They completed the repairs in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They made minor repairs on my metal roof. Some of the screws had come loose and were sticking up.

05/28/2013

Eugenia K.

The installers damaged some of the windows and the caulking was unacceptable. When I voiced my disapproval, the owner, Alan, came out and was simply obnoxious. I was shocked at his blatant rudeness to me as a customer and will never use his company again. He did have the installers come back out and redo the caulking. I paid the invoice in full but was not satisfied with the job. Since then, I have had the caulking reworked by someone else.

Description of Work
This review is for the replacement windows installation only. I used this company for a new roof installation on my home and was very satisfied, which is why I also gave them the window job. The windows are fine now, but I had issues with the installation.

Hough Roofing

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2008

2642 Palm Bay Rd NE

Palm Bay, FL 32905

New Roofs, Roof Repairs, Shingles, Metal Roofs, Torch Roofs , Tile Screen Rooms , Florida Rooms Sheds & Garages Storm Shutters Hurricane Protection Replacement Windows Concrete Slabs

n/a