We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Heart Roofing

Founded 2020 •

Located In

Palm Bay, FL 32905

Here at Heart Roofing LLC, we pride ourselves on professionalism, attention to detail, and a dedication to our clients wants and needs. We are experts in the Roofing trade specializing in New Roofs, Reroofs and Roof Repairs and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. We put our heart into every roof!...

07/15/2020

Brian M.

Heart Roofing responded very quickly, respected my insurance deadline and made sure to finish on time. Very friendly and responsive whenever I called.

Description of Work
Patchwork in several spots

07/10/2020

Matthew W.

High quality job performed and an overall great experience with Heart Roofing! I highly recommend them for any roofing needs. My request with regards to a roofing repair for a few missing/damaged shingles was responded to by Christian in a timely manner. An appointment was setup to get an estimate for the job to be performed. After Christian inspected the roof, he showed me the extent of the damage with pictures and explained in detail the repair that would be needed along with the cost. I hired Heart Roofing on the spot. The morning of the repair, Christian and Thomas arrived on time and the repair job was completed thoroughly. Thank you both once again for the high quality job you performed fixing my roof!

Description of Work
Roofing Repair on a Shingle Roof

07/01/2020

Niccole H.

They came out very quickly and got the job done in one day!

Description of Work
Complete reroof

John S.

Did a great job. They did everything promised .very professional and fast . We got many compliments from neighbors about our new roof.

Description of Work
Re-roof

Kristi S.

Heart Roofing is professional, courteous and did amazing work.

Description of Work
Re-roof

Michelle B.

Excellent! Christian & Thomas are very professional. I work nights and they were very respectful of my schedule. We had a delay in schedule due to rain and they got my roof done as fast as they could when the weather cleared.

Description of Work
Re-roof

Gladys C.

Promptly and efficiently. Excellent communication so we always knew what the plan was. They showed up on time and did an excellent job. Very fair pricing and we were informed immediately what the cost would be. A pleasure and so helpful in our time of need.

Description of Work
Tarping

Jason C.

Quick, efficient and cleaned up afterwards. Quality of work is great.

Description of Work
Flat Roof

Joann M.

They were very professional, efficient, and economical. Great job fast and complete.

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

Jeff M.

Heart Roofing truly stood out to me as an exceptional group. At a time when I least expected quality customer service, I got the best customer service I probably have ever received in the Merritt Island, FL area, out of any entity at any time. The work on my flat roof was performed smoothly, diligently, and accurately. The permit for the work was put in for very rapidly and responsibly, and it just adds to the list of things that I was impressed with. There was consistent communication with me at every step of the process. Also, the work passed all of my Fiancée's requests as well, in that the roof looks absolutely amazing. Seeing my flat roof now, it blends right in with my dwelling shingles! I have saved their phone contact on the top of my list for any future work like this, and I would not be surprised to see Heart Roofing become the leading roof company on the space coast in due time due to the outstanding customer service rendered.

Description of Work
Flat Roof

Jim D.

Great job!

Description of Work
Repair

Coast Too Coast Construction

We offer quality and affordable roofing services.

RenewPro Roofing, LLC

You know your roof needs some attention, but you might not know who you can trust to handle the job. Don’t worry ....you’ve found the right roofing contractor for your residential or commercial roofing needs. RenewPro, Inc. offers a variety of hassle-free roofing services in the Space Coast, Florida area. Our roofing specialists have a combined 100+ years of experience in the roofing industry, and we pride ourselves on our ability to act fast when our clients need us the most. Roof repairs and roofing system replacement is our calling card, and we welcome insurance related work when catastrophe strikes! We specialize in insurance claim processing and will work directly with your insurance carrier. Count on us to find the best solution for your asphalt, metal or wood roof. Contact our roofers right now to schedule a time for your service.

Best Performance Roofing

Best Performance Roofing was formed to provide a high level of service and quality in all types of Residential Roofing replacement, evaluations, assessments, and much more. We have the experience and resources necessary to solve your roofing issues in a professional and timely fashion. We only do asphalt shingle and metal roofs. Please contact other companies for Tile roofs. We do not specialize in repairs, but specialize in replacements solely. We offer 10% Senior and Military Discounts

CCC1332540