Done Right Contracting LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

3.7

Our mission at Done Right Contracting, LLC. is to serve as a top quality contractor in the renovation and construction industry.Our primary purpose is to provide honest, dependable customer service with integrity and quality in all of our work. Done Right Contacting has set its vision on achieving the highest quality standards through maintaining well trained and safety minded personnel, while also working with environmental, government and other key agencies.We believe that the job should be Done Right the first time and our reputation and growth depends upon it....

Reynolds Air & Heat

At Reynolds Air & Heat our number one priority is the comfort of your family. We will find the appropriate and affordable solution or system for your home, and do the job right the first time. Reynolds Air & Heat is a family-owned and operated business comprised of highly qualified technicians who always focus on the customers’ needs. We understand that you value integrity, honesty, professionalism, and excellent customer service. We provide honest, up-front pricing with no hidden charges. Furthermore, we offer energy-efficient systems that save you money while increasing the comfort of your home. We do what it takes to ensure customer satisfaction and peace of mind. When you choose Reynolds Air & Heat, you can count on affordable, quick, and quality service which will make certain that you and your family can “Live Life to the Coolest!”

Tony's Cooling and Heating

Stop suffering from the blistering heat of Florida weather without AC or those toe curling winter nights without a working heater. At Tony’s Cooling, our licensed and certified technicians will help you install or repair your heating and air conditioning system. We install the highest quality brands we trust, and provide emergency services to both residential and commercial clients throughout the Greater Palm Bay and Melbourne area. If you need help from a competent HVAC company, contact us today so that we can give you more information about all the ways we can improve the comfort level of your home or business.

Offers by Tony's Cooling and Heating on Angi
Property Renovations & Construction

Property Renovations & Construction is a Licensed and Insured Roofing, Windows and Doors Contractor . We pride ourselves on our Quality of work, Customer Satisfaction, and our Business Integrity. We specialize in exterior renovations including, Residential and Commercial Roofing, impact Windows and Doors. We are experts in saving Home & Business Owners thousands of dollars every day by renovating their assets with energy efficient and storm protection products.

11/10/2016

They did my kitchen and it looks amazing. I am so happy and grateful. They were so helpful with the selection process and they actually finished 3 days ahead of schedule. I will use them next year when we do the bathrooms. I worked with Zac and he was very helpful. I met the owner in their really nice showroom on Palm Bay Road

Description of Work
They did my kitchen and it looks amazing.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

01/23/2014

Tiled floors - kitchen, laundry room, 2 small bathrooms, vanity area, closets. It irks me every time I walk on certain areas of the floor - some places are higher then others. They also tiled the shower in my master bathroom and the wall where the tub is in the guest bathroom. I have had so many negative comments on the work that was done. Several people asked if they had ever actually tiled befor...

Category handyman service

04/25/2012

They were really good. I haven’t had any problems since the installation. They were really low priced and were the lowest quote compared to three other companies I referred. They performed the least work by eliminating any unnecessary work which I heard had to be done. They fixed things easily and quicker. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Done Right Contracting for heating and air conditioning. I last used them to repair a leak in my air conditioner since it had stopped working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much Member. It was our pleasure to serve you.Please give us a call anytime you need any construction related services. We offer a vast selection of services for both home improvement and commercial renovations.

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Home Renovations, Concrete, Driveway Culverts, Sidewalks, termite repairs, interior painting, exterior painting, stucco repair, drywall repair, skip trowel finishes, knock down finishes, popcorn ceilings all phases of carpentry, ceramic tile, vinyl tile, carpeting, kitchen remodeling & bathroom remodeling. Cabinet Showroom

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available