Commercial Electric & Maintenance, Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2009

281 Thor Ave SE

Palm Bay, FL 32909

Commercial and Residential Electric Work. Solar installations We offer a 10% Senior discount. Phone # 321-951-9866 fax # 321-951-7988 Free Estimates, Lic# EC0000995 EC 0001571...

01/29/2022

amy R.

Excellent. The repairs Commerical does for us (twice this year and over past 5 years) are always perfect. Randy is the electrician who has come this year. he is experienced in homes much bigger and fancier than this one - Randy will repair, counsel and advise. We do not even know what is out there - what he knows about is far beyond Lowe's and Home Depot.

Description of Work
installed new fixture and box, replaced outside a/c box and cover, replaced spots in living room, repaired light on hunter fan,

10/01/2020

Sheryl K.

Commercial Electric upgraded a number of electrical features on my 1980's house. They installed ceiling fans, motion lights outside the garage, inside and outside outlets, wiring for wall switches and electric fireplace accessablity. The quality of work was excellent and they cleaned up the site afterwards. Also the bill was reasonable, matching the original quote for the job. I will definitely recommend Commercial Electric for any residental electrical work!

Description of Work
Ceiling fans, wall switches, outside outlets

03/10/2012

Robert S.

After a recent purchase of a home, an insurance company I signed on with sent a warning letter that I would be dropped in a few days. This is because of alleged electrical problems and "other issues" that they addressed in the letter. I sent my agent photos of completed work by the former homeowner that the problem was corrected. This was exposed wire at the air handler and in the attic. Tubing was placed on all exposed wiring as directed by my inspector. This was not enough as this insurance company cited aluminum branch wiring as the reason, even though 80%of the home has copper branch wiring. Long story short, I had to switch companies because of this. The new company would insure me if I have work performed by a FL state licensed electrical contractor. The work involves installation of AlumiConn crimp connectors on all terminals of outlets, fixtures and switches. These connectors are acceptable by a number of Florida insurance companies because of the high cost and labor intensity of installing copper branch wiring. The owner of Commercial Electric came out to give me an estimate on all needed work and was professional about it. I was told of the start date of the work as time was of the essence. The job should have taken a day but did stretch out to two. I was warned of the possibility of this. A crew of two arrived an hour or so late on the first day. Total time of the work was about 6-7 hours. I was told by one of the crew that they need more parts and it can add to the cost. Well I had to take a half day off the next day so they can complete the job. They were over an hour late on the second day of work. This took another 4 hours approx. The owner of Commercial Electric told me that the cost would not exceed $1000.00 and warned this was because of higher costs. Had to have deep pockets for this because that was exceeded. Commercial Electric was prompt in sending the required paperwork to my agent for forwarding to my new insurer in a timely manner and they approved. This was just a day shy of the previous insurer dropping my former policy. Cost was about $130.00 more than the stated maximum cost. I did cite a loose outlet in a bedroom that was worked on, and it was replaced.

Description of Work
Specifically performed electrical work to comply with requirements of insurance company. Aluminum to copper interface crimp connectors were installed on all switches, outlets and fixtures. Standard outlets in back porch and carport were replaced by GFI outlets with protective covers installed.

06/18/2009

SHARON C.

This company is run by and made up of really good people; caring, solid, and dependable. I would hire them again in a heart beat. They are mainly commercial but are not above taking on small jobs. It is a family business that has taken several workers under their wings and into the business. I recommend them whole heartedly for any electrical job that you need addressed.

Description of Work
They installed motion sensor lights for me in every corner of the house. They were here when they said they would be and didn't waste any time. They cleaned up their mess around the attic entry and came back immediately when the sensors needed adjusting. When they found out I was a recent widow, they gave me a really nice courtesy on the bill.

MCSI Electric

Since 1998, we have been serving South Florida, for all of your electrical services. We specialize in both residential and commercial, for existing properties, new construction, remodels, and more! We are a smaller company that passes the small company savings on to the their customers. We do our best to give our customers what they want while staying within their budget. We pride ourselves on a professional and clean finished project that we would be happy to see in our own homes. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Source Electric Services, LLC

Source Electric Services, LLC, is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 30 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to contact us today at 321-474-2827

Lighthouse Electric Service Inc

Lighthouse Electric Service, Inc. is owned and operated by William (Billy) Rich who has lived in Brevard County since 1971 and has worked in the electrical trade since 1992. Since 1998 Lighthouse Electric Service has been a trusted name in Brevard County for residential and commercial property owners who need electrical service installations and repairs. We are here to provide you with the best possible electric service at fair prices. We continue to grow and want to earn your business one job at a time.

On residential houses we work on landscape lighting, service upgrades, remodels, troubleshooting, kitchen rewiring, panel change out, new construction, security lighting, electrical wiring for sprinkler and well irrrigation, outdoor lighting, generator installation and repair, Parking lot wiring. For Commercial we have wired from the ground up Walgreens, CVS, Panera Bread, Eckerds, Shoppes of Minton