Commercial Electric & Maintenance, Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2009

Commercial and Residential Electric Work. Solar installations We offer a 10% Senior discount. Phone # 321-951-9866 fax # 321-951-7988 Free Estimates, Lic# EC0000995 EC 0001571...

Classic Electric is a family owned and operated company that opened its doors in 2009. Owner Bob DiPaolo has lived and worked in Brevard County since 1980. After receiving his Master Electrical Contractors license over 10 years ago, Bob opened Classic Electric Services. With over 2500 homes wired and many commercial and industrial jobs completed, Classic Electric is prepared for any electrical project. Classic Electric prides itself on customer service with on time service calls, written estimates, professional work and competitive rates. Over the years Classic Electric has become FPE panel replacement experts along with kitchen and bath remodels. Communicating with contractors and home owners with call backs, emails and face to face explanations of jobs has proven to be one of our greatest assets. Call Classic Electric today to set up your project and see what it feels like to have a real contractor work for you.

Since 1998, we have been serving South Florida, for all of your electrical services. We specialize in both residential and commercial, for existing properties, new construction, remodels, and more! We are a smaller company that passes the small company savings on to the their customers. We do our best to give our customers what they want while staying within their budget. We pride ourselves on a professional and clean finished project that we would be happy to see in our own homes. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Lighthouse Electric Service, Inc. is owned and operated by William (Billy) Rich who has lived in Brevard County since 1971 and has worked in the electrical trade since 1992. Since 1998 Lighthouse Electric Service has been a trusted name in Brevard County for residential and commercial property owners who need electrical service installations and repairs. We are here to provide you with the best possible electric service at fair prices. We continue to grow and want to earn your business one job at a time.

10/01/2020

Commercial Electric upgraded a number of electrical features on my 1980's house. They installed ceiling fans, motion lights outside the garage, inside and outside outlets, wiring for wall switches and electric fireplace accessablity. The quality of work was excellent and they cleaned up the site afterwards. Also the bill was reasonable, matching the original quote for the job. I will definitely re...

Description of Work
Ceiling fans, wall switches, outside outlets

03/10/2012

After a recent purchase of a home, an insurance company I signed on with sent a warning letter that I would be dropped in a few days. This is because of alleged electrical problems and "other issues" that they addressed in the letter. I sent my agent photos of completed work by the former homeowner that the problem was corrected. This was exposed wire at the air handler and in the attic. Tubing wa...

Description of Work
Specifically performed electrical work to comply with requirements of insurance company. Aluminum to copper interface crimp connectors were installed on all switches, outlets and fixtures. Standard outlets in back porch and carport were replaced by GFI outlets with protective covers installed.

06/18/2009

This company is run by and made up of really good people; caring, solid, and dependable. I would hire them again in a heart beat. They are mainly commercial but are not above taking on small jobs. It is a family business that has taken several workers under their wings and into the business. I recommend them whole heartedly for any electrical job that you need addressed.

Description of Work
They installed motion sensor lights for me in every corner of the house. They were here when they said they would be and didn't waste any time. They cleaned up their mess around the attic entry and came back immediately when the sensors needed adjusting. When they found out I was a recent widow, they gave me a really nice courtesy on the bill.

Category electrician

On residential houses we work on landscape lighting, service upgrades, remodels, troubleshooting, kitchen rewiring, panel change out, new construction, security lighting, electrical wiring for sprinkler and well irrrigation, outdoor lighting, generator installation and repair, Parking lot wiring. For Commercial we have wired from the ground up Walgreens, CVS, Panera Bread, Eckerds, Shoppes of Minton