All Around Handyman

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2014

All Around Handyman is a small, local company that is dedicated to prompt professional and knowledgeable service. We are a very detail oriented company and pride ourselves on completing the "little things" that others miss. If you contact us we promise to respond promptly and answer any questions you may have about All Around Handyman and what we can do for you. We accept cash, check, money order, or credit card. There may be a 3% convenience fee for credit card transactions....

Addi Painting

We are a family company with more than 10 years experience. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Follow our work in FACEBOOK PAGE: ADDI PAINTING.

Offers by Addi Painting  on Angi
Complete Drywall & Painting

Complete Drywall Contractors is a specialty contractor that takes great pride in satisfying every customer they have the honor of serving. We will talk to homeowners and business owners in a one-on-one setting to determine the services necessary to do things the right way. Any work that Complete Drywall Contractors is hired to do, will be done by Complete Drywall employees. No work is subcontracted out to others. This is one rule, put in place by President and Owner, Arturo Rodriguez, that is never broken. He knows that his crew will be able to provide the highest level of quality to each customer, and that is the highest priority at Complete Drywall Contractors. All products and materials that are used on the job site are of the highest grade.

Paint Central Florida

Paint Central Florida has a decade worth of experience in offering professional interior painting services. We cater to each client’s specific needs, ensuring the results look exactly what you’re looking for. Our painting work is durable, elegant, and adds life to your interior spaces. From kitchens and bedrooms to bathrooms, we can handle the painting of the entire house or office. We only use high-quality paints and materials to ensure the best results and on-time completion of your project.

05/03/2021

Matt Plymale has helped me with several projects, including the installation and hook up of a bathroom vanity. He gives a fair price, shows up when he says he will and communicates very well. He is meticulous in his work and I will definitely hire him again. His assistant Regis is also an impeccable worker.

Description of Work
Remove deck and install new one, install bathroom vanity, hang ceiling fans, baseboard install, interior painting

Category closet systems,decks,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,deck cleaning,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,doors

01/22/2021

Matt repaired the gate and made sure it wouldn't happen again. Replaced some of the bolts on the hinge and cut some of the bottom off the gate to allow it to open now.

Description of Work
Sagging double-wide wooden gate.

Category fencing

02/20/2020

I was desperately in need of a garbage disposal and new sink. Matt was able to get me scheduled quickly and complete the work. I'm very happy with the work that was done and actually got quotes to do a few more things while he was there. He had time that day so he installed a front door for me and a bathroom door. His prices are reasonable and what I love most: he cleaned up! I've had a couple of ...

Description of Work
Sink and disposal install

01/20/2020

Matt is amazing! We have had him out to our home twice since coming across his company on Angie's List and he is our #1 go to for Handyman Services. The home we bought when moving to Palm Bay needs a lot of updating and we plan on using Matt as much as possible going forward. He is upfront with pricing, prompt, professional and really knows what he is doing. So happy we found him!

Description of Work
install storm door and over the oven microwave

01/19/2020

I would highly recommend All Around Handyman for any projects you may have with your home. I'm retired military & Matt has completed all my projects to perfection. His quality of work & attention to detail is impeccable. Simply put, he is the Best Handy Man I've ever had.

Description of Work
Handy Man Services (Painting, Bathroom Vanity Installation, Shelf install on Entertainment Center etc...)

Category handyman service,lighting,interior painters

11/27/2019

Got everything done well in good time. Really helpful

Description of Work
Doors, Lights, Fixtures and more

Category handyman service","door installer

09/01/2019

Showed up on time and completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
New mailbox, new garbage disposal and gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning service","handyman service","mailbox repair service

04/10/2019

Matt was punctual, professional, and polite. He worked quickly and efficiently to replace our broken garage entry door and frame with careful consideration to detail, cleaning any mess left behind. I am thoroughly pleased with his work and elated that I now have a beautiful and perfectly functional door. He did a great job! Afterward, he took the time to look at a couple of other things I told him I’d like to have done in the future and gave very fair quotes. He was able to take care of an electrical issue on the spot, leaving me with a working porch light for the first time in years. Very happy I found Matt and will definitely utilize him again in the near future.

Description of Work
Replaced old wood garage entry door and broken frame with a steel entry door, handle, and deadbolt. Tested electrical on porch light and replaced two switches.

Category door installer

04/08/2019

I called All Around Handyman because I needed garage door, back door, and mail box painted. I have not heard from this company. They do not call you because the job is only $400 and they are looking for more expensive job. So, there was a deal in Angie site for $2,500 to paint entire house which I agree to it. The other company will paint my garage door and back door too. I will never call All Around Handyman again!!!!

Description of Work
I needed garage door, back door, and mail box painted.

12/17/2018

He showed up exactly when he said he would and performed the work quickly and did an awesome job! I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
We needed an old shower enclosure and tub removed and replaced with a new one.

Category home remodeling contractor

Custom Carpentry, Drywall Repair, Fence Installation And Repair, Plumbing (Find/Repair Leaks, Change Out Faucets, Sinks, Shower Heads, Toilets, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Etc.), Light Electrical (Install Lights, Fans, Outlets, Etc.), Painting (Interior/Exterior, Driveway, Garage), Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Plank Flooring, Screen Repair, Pressure Washing, Shelving, Landscaping

New Construction, Electrical Rewiring, Roofing, Stucco