All Around Handyman

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2014

All Around Handyman is a small, local company that is dedicated to prompt professional and knowledgeable service. We are a very detail oriented company and pride ourselves on completing the "little things" that others miss. If you contact us we promise to respond promptly and answer any questions you may have about All Around Handyman and what we can do for you. We accept cash, check, money order, or credit card. There may be a 3% convenience fee for credit card transactions....

Complete Drywall & Painting

Complete Drywall Contractors is a specialty contractor that takes great pride in satisfying every customer they have the honor of serving. We will talk to homeowners and business owners in a one-on-one setting to determine the services necessary to do things the right way. Any work that Complete Drywall Contractors is hired to do, will be done by Complete Drywall employees. No work is subcontracted out to others. This is one rule, put in place by President and Owner, Arturo Rodriguez, that is never broken. He knows that his crew will be able to provide the highest level of quality to each customer, and that is the highest priority at Complete Drywall Contractors. All products and materials that are used on the job site are of the highest grade.

Shane Thompson's All Exterior Cleaning

I love what I do and I believe you will as well. All Exterior Cleaning. That is All I do & I can do it All. If it is outside I can clean it. Sole proprietor. We provide various methods of exterior cleaning. Price quotes are firm and I do not provide "estimates" that are subject to change if job is underestimated. Satisfaction always guaranteed.

Top Coat LLC

*** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact and can even pay online! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** Top Coat – Top Quality Painting Proudly Painting Brevard County Professional Painters You Can Trust! Residential and Commercial Painting Top Coat offers a wide range of painting services including interior and exterior painting, deck staining, drywall and plaster repair, wall paper and popcorn ceiling removal, pressure washing and wall prep. You get top quality work at an affordable price. We start projects on time and finish on time. Top Coat is your Top Choice For all your painting needs Experienced, professional, uniformed painters. Laser measurement for accurate quotes. Licensed, bonded, and insured. Discounts for active military, veterans, and first responders.

05/03/2021

Matt Plymale has helped me with several projects, including the installation and hook up of a bathroom vanity. He gives a fair price, shows up when he says he will and communicates very well. He is meticulous in his work and I will definitely hire him again. His assistant Regis is also an impeccable worker.

Description of Work
Remove deck and install new one, install bathroom vanity, hang ceiling fans, baseboard install, interior painting

Category closet systems,decks,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,deck cleaning,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,doors

01/22/2021

Matt repaired the gate and made sure it wouldn't happen again. Replaced some of the bolts on the hinge and cut some of the bottom off the gate to allow it to open now.

Description of Work
Sagging double-wide wooden gate.

Category fencing

02/20/2020

I was desperately in need of a garbage disposal and new sink. Matt was able to get me scheduled quickly and complete the work. I'm very happy with the work that was done and actually got quotes to do a few more things while he was there. He had time that day so he installed a front door for me and a bathroom door. His prices are reasonable and what I love most: he cleaned up! I've had a couple of ...

Description of Work
Sink and disposal install

Category handyman service

01/20/2020

Matt is amazing! We have had him out to our home twice since coming across his company on Angie's List and he is our #1 go to for Handyman Services. The home we bought when moving to Palm Bay needs a lot of updating and we plan on using Matt as much as possible going forward. He is upfront with pricing, prompt, professional and really knows what he is doing. So happy we found him!

Description of Work
install storm door and over the oven microwave

Category handyman service

01/19/2020

I would highly recommend All Around Handyman for any projects you may have with your home. I'm retired military & Matt has completed all my projects to perfection. His quality of work & attention to detail is impeccable. Simply put, he is the Best Handy Man I've ever had.

Description of Work
Handy Man Services (Painting, Bathroom Vanity Installation, Shelf install on Entertainment Center etc...)

Category handyman service,lighting,interior painters

Custom Carpentry, Drywall Repair, Fence Installation And Repair, Plumbing (Find/Repair Leaks, Change Out Faucets, Sinks, Shower Heads, Toilets, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Etc.), Light Electrical (Install Lights, Fans, Outlets, Etc.), Painting (Interior/Exterior, Driveway, Garage), Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Plank Flooring, Screen Repair, Pressure Washing, Shelving, Landscaping

New Construction, Electrical Rewiring, Roofing, Stucco