Toby's Alignment Inc

With Angi since October 2010

Auto Tires
Auto Service

Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job....

Tire Mart is a pillar of the community. Tire Mart is a leader in offering name brand tires, like Bridgestone, Firestone, MICHELIN®, BFGoodrich®, and Uniroyal®, for customers located in and around the Lake City, Florida area. Our goal is to focus on customer service. It is the foundation of our business. Tire Mart employs a well-trained staff specializing in the sale and installation of passenger car, performance and light truck or SUV tires. Custom wheels are available at Tire Mart. Special wheels and rims compliment any tire or customer vehicle. Complete under-car services, such as oil changes, brakes, shocks, struts, alignment, and transmission fluid flush for both foreign and domestic vehicles are readily available at competitive prices. Take this opportunity to browse Tire Mart website or call any of our stores for personalized service.

12/09/2015

Description of Work
Auto service

Category auto repair

10/28/2014

Description of Work
Replace shocks, aligned front end. Don't remember the price, but it was reasonable.

Category car tires

07/23/2013

They were timely, accurate with there estimates, quick and their work was very satisfactory.

Description of Work
I had a routine check-up and maintenence. This included a tire alignment and rotation.

Category auto repair,car tires

11/08/2011

They are pretty good. My next door neighbor recommended him. He followed my instructions and put in the correct oil that I asked for. The experience was absolutely fabulous. My only complaint is that they are only open until 5 pm but everything else was great. He called to ask my permission before he ordered the tires. The price was reasonable. He was very responsive and punctual. I am planning to...

Description of Work
I used Toby's Alignment for tires and other service on the car. He did two new tires yesterday. He did an alignment and rotated my tires. He also did an oil change and even turned off the little light that said that service was needed.

Category auto repair,car tires

Auto tire sales, alignments, rotations and balancing, brakes, CV axles, shocks and struts, suspension repairs, fuel filter installation & oil changes.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa