Islander Prowash LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2014

Islander Prowash provides exterior cleaning services for both residential and commercial clients. Payments can be made in check or cash as soon as services are rendered....

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!

Offers by Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing on Angi

08/23/2017

Great, I felt they did a very good job and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash entire house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

I really appreciate the kind words Mr. [Member Name Removed]. See you next year.

06/29/2017

slander Prowash first cleaned my pool screen enclosure and deck area. The screen had about 5 years of pollen on it leaving a yellow tinge. I had tried power washing myself a couple of times and had marginal results. Steve and his crew did an exceptional job and was money well spent. After the results of the first job, we had Steve come back and do a whole house power washing and were equally impre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Screen Encloser, Pool Deck and Whole House Wash

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. It really means alot to me as a business owner to hear from our customers!

06/06/2017

Job completed as required. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed driveway

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you again Mr. [Member Name Removed], it's great to hear the kind words!

12/07/2016

It went very well. I have used Island Pro Wash several times and will continue to use in the future. Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Deck and Screen cleaned

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you so much for the kind words, it really makes us proud to hear from our customers.

12/04/2016

Excellent service on a not-so-easy job. Roof looks great. Steve explained the process before, during and after and let us know what to expect with the roof over time. The lawn and grounds were well protected from the chemicals to ensure no damage to landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof washing

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

Thank you for the nice words. It was a bit steep but it turned out great.

Low Pressure Roof Washing, House Washing, Concrete Scrubbing, Pool Deck Cleaning, Pool Screen Cleaning, Concrete Driveway & Sidewalk Cleaning.

Interior Cleaning, Landscaping, Painting