Islander Prowash LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2014

6449 Quintette Rd

Pace, FL 32571

Islander Prowash provides exterior cleaning services for both residential and commercial clients. Payments can be made in check or cash as soon as services are rendered....

08/23/2017

Carl M.

Great, I felt they did a very good job and will use them again.

Description of Work
Pressure wash entire house.

Category pressure washing

I really appreciate the kind words Mr. [Member Name Removed]. See you next year.

06/29/2017

Jeremy Z.

slander Prowash first cleaned my pool screen enclosure and deck area. The screen had about 5 years of pollen on it leaving a yellow tinge. I had tried power washing myself a couple of times and had marginal results. Steve and his crew did an exceptional job and was money well spent. After the results of the first job, we had Steve come back and do a whole house power washing and were equally impressed. Steve had great communication in regards to scheduling and follow-up. I would highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Pool Screen Encloser, Pool Deck and Whole House Wash

Category pressure washing

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. It really means alot to me as a business owner to hear from our customers!

06/06/2017

Michael R.

Job completed as required. Very professional.

Description of Work
Pressure washed driveway

Category pressure washing

Thank you again Mr. [Member Name Removed], it's great to hear the kind words!

12/07/2016

Judy M.

It went very well. I have used Island Pro Wash several times and will continue to use in the future. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Pool Deck and Screen cleaned

Category pressure washing

Thank you so much for the kind words, it really makes us proud to hear from our customers.

12/04/2016

James T.

Excellent service on a not-so-easy job. Roof looks great. Steve explained the process before, during and after and let us know what to expect with the roof over time. The lawn and grounds were well protected from the chemicals to ensure no damage to landscaping.

Description of Work
Roof washing

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Thank you for the nice words. It was a bit steep but it turned out great.

12/03/2016

Jody N.

Went well very satisfied will use again

Description of Work
I had Steve pressure wash the house

Category pressure washing

Thanks for kind words, it means a lot to local businesses.

12/03/2016

Robert Y.

Steve was great with communication, punctuality and fair price. The job was well done without any issues or follow up required. We plan to use his service again.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of the house, patios and pool deck.

Category pressure washing

I appreciate the kind words and look forward to serving you in the future.

Buffy S.

They did an excellent job, many of my neighbors also hired this company after seeing what a good job they did. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I had my house pressure washed and driveway and side walks

Category pressure washing

Thank you, and you are right about your neighbors. We just submitted an estimate for a roof wash to a neighbor of yours.

Nancy C.

They did a great job, in a timely manner, and worked with our schedule so that our customers were not inconvenienced.

Description of Work
Islander Prowash has pressured washed the sidewalks, parking lot, and drive-thru area of our bank. They have also cleaned our gutters.

Category pressure washing

As always, it's our pleasure!

John D.

Steve does a fabulous job. I am happy to recommend him to anyone needing residential or commercial pressure-washing.

Description of Work
I'm in the painting buisiness. We pressure-wash home and office exteriors before painting. We frequently ask Steve at Islander Prowash to take care of that, so we can go back a day or two later, after the surfaces are dry, to begin painting.

98 Pressure Clean

We are your go to power/pressure washing company. Here to help you with all your power washing needs such as homes, driveways, patios, walkways, recreational vehicles and more. Ask about our veteran discount.

American Wash Pros LLC

Exterior cleaning experts. Removing mold, mildew, bacteria and grime from nearly any surface. House washing, gutter cleaning, drive and walkways, decks and fences as well as roof cleaning and pavers. We treat each property as though it is ours. Understanding the right cleaning solution is key to effective and safe power washing. We pride ourselves in our in-depth understanding of what combination of cleaners to use on the variety of surfaces to be cleaned.

Offers by American Wash Pros LLC on Angi
    Let It Shine Exteriors

We offer Power Washing & Exterior Cleaning services in Pensacola and surrounding areas. Our services include concrete cleaning, house washing, roof cleaning, pool enclosure cleaning, fence cleaning, deck cleaning, gutter cleaning and more. We are licensed, insured, and accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Usually, we can provide a same day quote for any job. Contact us today, and let your property Shine!

Offers by Let It Shine Exteriors on Angi

Low Pressure Roof Washing, House Washing, Concrete Scrubbing, Pool Deck Cleaning, Pool Screen Cleaning, Concrete Driveway & Sidewalk Cleaning.

Interior Cleaning, Landscaping, Painting